Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 35. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 25, 2016, 06:45:06 AM
Who is price fixing.  There are multiple sellers all able to set any price they want.  Buyers are able to purchase directly from any seller where they feel the price is fair.

That is not price fixing.

I highly encourage that everyone just ignore this guy from now on, from his very first post he showed that his sole intention was to get iotas for cheap, when that didn't work he panicked and meltdown of delusions ensued. Hell, he even went as far as attempting to exploit the tragedy in Nice last week for personal profit. Just ignore him and he'll move on.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
July 25, 2016, 06:35:15 AM
Who is price fixing.  There are multiple sellers all able to set any price they want.  Buyers are able to purchase directly from any seller where they feel the price is fair.

That is not price fixing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 25, 2016, 06:33:41 AM
Well i dont consider my last post to be spam. Its a valid observation. Devs dont even try to deny it; just pulling the troll card.

After all: i was right the whole time; IOTA fanboys fucked up big time...

Sellers aren't scamming anyone, they set an ask price.  If the buyers aren't happy they don't buy.  The sellers then lower the ask price to a level buyers are willing to pay.

It's called an open free market.

Price fixing  and holding back valuable information is SCAM. You get jailtime for this stuff on the "free market"...
legendary
July 25, 2016, 06:27:01 AM
Lol, trying to scam some last sheep...

Sellers aren't scamming anyone, they set an ask price.  If the buyers aren't happy they don't buy.  The sellers then lower the ask price to a level buyers are willing to pay.

It's called an open free market.
July 25, 2016, 06:24:12 AM

I actually removed my default negative trust from your account because the spam crap coming from the other side was getting just add bad as yours.

Your getting pretty close to re-earning it

Well i dont consider my last post to be spam. Its a valid observation. Devs dont even try to deny it; just pulling the troll card.

After all: i was right the whole time; IOTA fanboys fucked up big time...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 25, 2016, 06:05:49 AM
WARNING: Admiral_Bit is a scammer

legendary
July 25, 2016, 05:57:41 AM

I actually removed my default negative trust from your account because the spam crap coming from the other side was getting just add bad as yours.

Your getting pretty close to re-earning it
July 25, 2016, 05:44:44 AM
WTS - 2 batches of 100 Gi @ 2.5btc each.

I have an in-sync tangle and can complete the deal immediately, but obviously will require escrow with seccour or yassin.

Offer expires when exchange launch is announced.

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
July 25, 2016, 05:28:33 AM
WTS - 2 batches of 100 Gi @ 2.5btc each.

I have an in-sync tangle and can complete the deal immediately, but obviously will require escrow with seccour or yassin.

Offer expires when exchange launch is announced.

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
July 25, 2016, 05:28:14 AM
omg i start to panic.

gotta panic sell my iotas now.

WTS iotas in bulk at 35BTC per T.

large amount available. must use escrow.

please do not put me to your famous scammer list!!

AAAAAND IT FAILED...

Iota funding goal has been officially missed. Big deal initiative is now pure maculation.

Have fun with another worthless altcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2016, 05:21:53 AM

I have that guy on my ignore list. Can you stop posting his crap please?
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
July 25, 2016, 05:21:01 AM
Selling IOTA tokens priced 0.01333 BTC/Gi, big amount available, bulk preferred.

Since it takes days now for IOTA transfers to gain 100% persistence, I can only agree to trade if escrow is to release BTC to me, after I send screenshot of IOTA transaction published. Seccour or Yassin are OK escrows.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
July 25, 2016, 05:05:59 AM
AAAAAND IT FAILED...

Iota funding goal has been officially missed. Big deal initiative is now pure maculation.

FUCK OFF EVERYONE, JUST FUCK OFF!

...Ja, ich weiß ich bin sehr schlecht und handeln sollte auch keiner mit mir...

...Gerechterweise muss ich ja zugeben, dass das Trolling ein wenig aus dem Ruder gelaufen ...

...Wieso gehen die Verkäufer jedes verdammte mal wieder drauf ein wenn ich meine schwachsinnige Story vom Price Gauging poste?

... Ich hab mit Freunden über die letzten 2 Wochen ca 15K € in Bitcoin gesammelt um in IOTA zu investieren.  
------------------------------------------------------------

... Yes I am really bad and really no one should deal with me...

... to be fair I have to admit that the trolling grew a bit out of hand ...

... why do the sellers react to it every time when I post that moronic story about the Price Gauging (sic)?...

... I have collected 15k€ over the last 2 weeks with my friends to invest in IOTA

Die Devise ist: 1. fudden, 2. billig einsteigen, 3. Mit Gewinn wieder raus.

Ich bereite übrigens gerade einen neuen Schlag gegen IOTA vor. Danach ist das Ding fertig...

The motto is: 1. fudd, 2. buy cheap, 3. get out with profit.
By the way, I am currently preparing a new strike against IOTA. After that, the thing will be finished...

July 25, 2016, 04:33:49 AM

hehe; well you are the one who scalped ppl out of their BTC. Dont call me a scammer.

By the way; have you turned 18 yet?
legendary
Activity: 1205
July 25, 2016, 04:27:03 AM
WTB IOTA for 0.3 BTC, please pm me sell offers.

I have send you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 25, 2016, 04:26:11 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 25, 2016, 03:56:02 AM
WTB IOTA for 0.3 BTC, please pm me sell offers.
July 25, 2016, 03:33:59 AM
AAAAAND IT FAILED...

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 25, 2016, 03:14:59 AM
I will definitely deliver. PM'd you. Just had health issues. I am trying to sync the client now so I can send funds. I am very sorry for the delay.

I take it AltcoinScamfinder still hasnt delivered as he hasnt made a post confirming he has.

He was online again today so something doesnt look right with this situation

He has been on Slack. He is waiting for his wallet to sync. Alot of people are having this issue, including myself. I have 7 active nodes and the tangle hasn't been solid for days.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
July 25, 2016, 02:00:52 AM
Hot offer!

Selling 5 batches of 35 GI, each batch for 1 BTC.

Smaller batches available on request, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Escrow mandatory, Yassin54 preferred.
Pages:
Jump to: