Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 26. (Read 45393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 28, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

generalizethis  what is  POC  for IOTA?

Proof Of Concept--it's basically a demo meant to show how a technology will work in the real world.

So for IOTA, https://data.iota.org/ would be a POC.

I don't  know  much about  POC.  Basically  how  does  it  work in a  sistem  where  there  is no  revenue  for  who is  running  a  Node?

In this case, the data marketplace is layered on IOTA's network and is used to send the data and the payment for the data. If you look, you can see that that the data sellers have a price listed in IOTA with their sensor listing.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Proof Of Concept--it's basically a demo meant to show how a technology will work in the real world.

I don't  know  much about  POC.  Basically  how  does  it  work in a  sistem  where  there  is no  revenue  for  who is  running  a  Node?

legendary
April 28, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
If u are hardcore fan of Iota u can follow all the news information tie-ups discussion forum regarding IOTA in this website - www.iotafeed.com
Activity: 204
April 28, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Activity: 116
Merit: 36
April 28, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
DXC and Fujitsu did a great job presenting IOTA at Hannover Messe.
Most importantly: IOTA is set to become accepted as industry standard DLT protocol, backed by Fujitsu, Bosch and Volkswagen.
Good times ahead!

https://www.cointrust.com/news/fujitsus-intelliedge-lays-foundation-for-iota-to-become-industry-std
legendary
April 28, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

We can thank Twitter troll Nicholas Weaver for this reveal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 06:51:46 PM
I think that the project will certainly win its place.The risk of investment into the market need to be careful
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
This is a very interesting and unique project. But he has problems. It seems to me that IOTA can become an expensive coin if the developers are more flexible.
legendary
April 27, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
I think this will be a very popular coin soon. This project continues to develop actively and I am happy about it. I am ready to store these coins for several months.
Why are you so sure of this? To date, there are several similar projects, which are also well collected during the sale. Of course this is a healthy competition, but the results of the fight can be judged only after time.

Name a similar project. And please don't list ERC-20 tokens--that's not competition.
Hello, of course I do not take into account the use of technology "tangle", which is in the basis of this project. perhaps this is the main feature iota. sorry if I am wrong.

I'm not talking specifically about the Tangle, but any technology that aims to create a working M2M network. AFAIK there's a lot of coins claiming they will be suitable, but most are currently erc-20 tokens and have yet to put forth a working network or are still being developed --my point being, that if it's a race, IOTA has been running years while the others are still stretching at the start line.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
Iota recent partnership with Bosch and Volkswagen and major tech and automotive companies magnum opus expansion Iota is doing with Blockchain is really changing the future of blockchain in reality

There has been a development that will contribute to IOTA's withdrawal from its troubled situation. When the disruptions in the system are removed, it may go towards the future.
Activity: 644
April 27, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
I think this will be a very popular coin soon. This project continues to develop actively and I am happy about it. I am ready to store these coins for several months.
Why are you so sure of this? To date, there are several similar projects, which are also well collected during the sale. Of course this is a healthy competition, but the results of the fight can be judged only after time.

Name a similar project. And please don't list ERC-20 tokens--that's not competition.
Hello, of course I do not take into account the use of technology "tangle", which is in the basis of this project. perhaps this is the main feature iota. sorry if I am wrong.
legendary
April 27, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Activity: 644
April 27, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Iota recent partnership with Bosch and Volkswagen and major tech and automotive companies magnum opus expansion Iota is doing with Blockchain is really changing the future of blockchain in reality
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/138 - IOTA/EURO lists now on Coinfalcon, this  is a good  signal to buy IOT? Voting  for this signal on YEENOT.TODAY
legendary
April 27, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Fognet has their site up: https://fognet.world/

A bluetooth router and design system enabling decentralized internet access. Powered by the IOTA cryptocurrency and Bluetooth.

As IOTA gets closer to production ready, we should see an uptick of POCs becoming reality. At some point, the snowball becomes an avalanche.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
This could actually easily surpass Ethereum with real life usage and adoption
But IOTA still stable at rank 10 on coinmarketcap.
They do have partnerships with Bosch, Fujitsu, VW, etc.
legendary
April 27, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

This would have been surreal a few months back.

Pages:
Jump to: