Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap - page 2. (Read 41080 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Ah I see CFB - you are still not getting it.

Maybe because I still don't read long posts...

Isn't cryptohunter the scammer-cryptohunter?

Wow must be one of those legendary sock puppets that CFB said it didn't matter if he used to promote/pump iota with because bitcointalk was a dump and he will simply promote to those that did not know that had taken place outside of this board.

Are you asking a question? were you hoping for some tips on your next heist.... or you have some factual evidence to present that corroborates your false implication?

Present it now else retract your post. False scam accusations with no corroborating evidence/plausible case is cause for account closure.

I will accept even loosely corroborating evidence as me not reporting you for false accusation with no corroborating evidence or any real reason other than your love of the scheme iota.

I'll await your reply with eager anticipation.

Good to have an idea of the legend accounts involved....

Hmmm...looking at your trust-rating it seems so, but i am not entirely sure, it's already 18 months go. I remember Child Harold and another scammer, both (eventually even the same person) scammed 3-digits BTC at that time.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
IOTA pleases, went into it at the beginning of the week. to be honest, I did not expect such a quickness from this coin.
IOTA is getting popular right now, and iota is making noise on the market, but eventhough it is blooming right now and eventhough many people is investing now in iota, i am not still believe in iota maybe because i am solif ethereum and i think ethereum is has a bright future rather than iota and i think ethereum is worth to invest for over iota.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
As what I have read somewhere, the pump of IOTA is basically founded upon the news that Microsoft and Fujitsu, among others are going to enter into a partnership with IOTA. I think this is true. I have not bought IOTA though because when I heard of its pump it already reached the top 8 in coinmarketcap. I initially thought that it was already very high considering where IOTA has come from. But to my surprise, it even shot to top 5.

Correct, the pump is something to do with this news that's why the price is going to the moon now.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-price-explodes-after-microsoft-partnership-announcement/

But what's scary is the way it is being pumped though, just be careful and not fall for the trap and just try to observed how the market goes in the next 24-48 hours. I wouldn't buy though, I think I'm late joining the boat and I'm afraid that I'm gonna buy it the top floor and just profit small. Correction might be expected, but we don't know when this run will stop or will it continue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I sold it at 2.00$ because I thought it was way overextended. After all, you don't see a top 10 coin make 5x in 2 weeks. But what a surprise it is. It went 12x. I expect a heavy correction though.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Trying to be someone... someday
As what I have read somewhere, the pump of IOTA is basically founded upon the news that Microsoft and Fujitsu, among others are going to enter into a partnership with IOTA. I think this is true. I have not bought IOTA though because when I heard of its pump it already reached the top 8 in coinmarketcap. I initially thought that it was already very high considering where IOTA has come from. But to my surprise, it even shot to top 5.

Yes, I read a few articles too about this. Its not just Microsoft and Fujitsu... apparently Volkswagen, Samsung and a few others too  Grin
Activity: 566
It is a very popular coin the market at the moment like you said people should trade it will caution the price may drop and people lose money as a result of that.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
It is on its way to becoming the most popular coin in the last period, but it is necessary to keep in mind a sudden drop in risk that every purchase brings with it the challenge of the summit
Activity: 70
Top 4 by now. It is tempting but perhaps it is best to resist the urge for a little while. Price shoots up too fast.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yeah IOTA is same trap as bitcoin was when it was around 500$ and overvalued scheme according to many people few years ago Smiley The beauty of crypto world is the one can't predict what will happen tomorrow nor a year later. Honestly IOTA can be the scheme as the Byteball can be. I don't know anything about Byteball in my work lot of people know about IOTA since IOTA dev will be in the German national TV and there will be also meetup with Microsoft on December 12th. It might be only pump, hype or call it as you want but it might be also most valuable coin in the world.

EDIT: and cryptohunter remember you are not the person who has to be definitely right, no one is so please respect opinions of others even there are lot of people new in cryptoworld
Activity: 19
I dont think that this rise of value for IOTA is real. I think is a buble made by some big wales in order to make some quick bucks before leaving this project. Still it is impressive that there are some people with so much buying power that they can manipulate the market in this way. Bringing a coin in top 4 by night it`s beyond my understanting. Something is really fishy here and i can`t even imagine putting my money in something that is cotrolled so easy by someone unknown.
Sorry IOTA but i`m out from now.

Samsung with a 2 billion dollar buy in on coinone started the bubble!
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I dont think that this rise of value for IOTA is real. I think is a buble made by some big wales in order to make some quick bucks before leaving this project. Still it is impressive that there are some people with so much buying power that they can manipulate the market in this way. Bringing a coin in top 4 by night it`s beyond my understanting. Something is really fishy here and i can`t even imagine putting my money in something that is cotrolled so easy by someone unknown.
Sorry IOTA but i`m out from now.
Activity: 76
IOTA pleases, went into it at the beginning of the week. to be honest, I did not expect such a quickness from this coin.
Activity: 229
My money is all in IOTA now, and I still want to hold IOTA, but both of them have almost the same increase. Now they are too tangled. I found IOTA will win more.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Check the News for you to know what are the reasons why this coin is rising.
Activity: 2
to the mooonnnnnn
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
I don't also understand how this coin is trippled without any real news coming out. The fact it is only traded on a few exchanges makes me assume it is a pump and sadly dump. I tried their wallets andI must say, not so great... I really don't get the hype. Maybe FOMO and whales

A week ago Microsoft announced that they're partnering Cryptocurrencies that accept payments for their products and services, and they choose iota as their one of some partners.
Come on people! Bill Gates the owner of the Microsoft is the world's richest man in this generation, they choose iota as their partner then people choose the same Cryptocurrency for investment. Even me I would do the same thing.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
The price if very easy to manipulate it's on Bitfinex, and has no transaction cost. Understand wash trading.

Every successful Cryptocurrency had experienced that way, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash was been manipulated before and look at it now.
Without big whale traders there's no a thousand of dollars worth per coin today. If they pump iota like what they did to Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash then so be it. Iota deserves push and every Cryptocurrency do.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
The spike in price is insane, as well as the volume. A lot of people gonna lose money when it comes down.

That thought was being thought and speculated while Bitcoin Cash at the first day of pumping. I think it's normal people don't see the potential of a coin because they aren't investors of iota. People are investing iota knowing that Microsoft is backing it. That's why it doesn't matter what other people think about it.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Mb its just looks like classic pump and dump scam, but this coin already a king of Internet of Things stuf...

Iota was being pumped since Microsoft announced that they're partnering iota and accepting payments in the future using Cryptocurrencies like iota and some other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: