Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap - page 3. (Read 41080 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Don't be the hater of pumping because every Cryptocurrency deserves investments and price increase.
When Bitcoin Cash was being pumped hard, they're so many haters around but watch it now, Bitcoin Cash is stable today and pumping every week.
Iota deserves like Bitcoin Cash also and the fact that they're made to be pumped and used as digital currency.
People are stupid for killing currencies that are being pumped by investors, why you care?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Mb its just looks like classic pump and dump scam, but this coin already a king of Internet of Things stuf...
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
The spike in price is insane, as well as the volume. A lot of people gonna lose money when it comes down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
IOTA has some nice arbitrage on BTC.
If you have IOTA you can buy BTC relatively cheap.
Same goes for XMR.
I like it, it shows real power of crypto ecosystem.
All this arbitrage possibilities are stabilizing redistribution of value inside the system.
Awesome.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
Good funda is the reason why the coin is getting pumped,i 20k pieces of IOTA and i hold it for a long time i am waiting to reach the $10 marked and i will dump all of my bag.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The price if very easy to manipulate it's on Bitfinex, and has no transaction cost. Understand wash trading.

I'm curious, will further regulations help stop this. Or due to cryptocurrenies global reach will local governments only be able to do so much?

I'd like to see further regulation to help avoid this type of market manipulation.
Merit: 100
Its good to see the old names still smashing about.. just saying..

And Iota... well I guess its going to make someone a paycheck - I dont have any, but those that buy in at .00037107 can probably make a little change if they play it right, I want to know though: will they use it? Or is it really just a badass pump that many will lose on while some lucky hopefuls win on?
Activity: 39
The price if very easy to manipulate it's on Bitfinex, and has no transaction cost. Understand wash trading.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Ah I see CFB - you are still not getting it.

Maybe because I still don't read long posts...

Isn't cryptohunter the scammer-cryptohunter?

Wow must be one of those legendary sock puppets that CFB said it didn't matter if he used to promote/pump iota with because bitcointalk was a dump and he will simply promote to those that did not know that had taken place outside of this board.

Are you asking a question? were you hoping for some tips on your next heist.... or you have some factual evidence to present that corroborates your false implication?

Present it now else retract your post. False scam accusations with no corroborating evidence/plausible case is cause for account closure.

I will accept even loosely corroborating evidence as me not reporting you for false accusation with no corroborating evidence or any real reason other than your love of the scheme iota.

I'll await your reply with eager anticipation.

Good to have an idea of the legend accounts involved....
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I don't also understand how this coin is trippled without any real news coming out. The fact it is only traded on a few exchanges makes me assume it is a pump and sadly dump. I tried their wallets andI must say, not so great... I really don't get the hype. Maybe FOMO and whales

This makes no sense at all - 2 billions $$ created out of thin air, nothing can believe me that someone has spend 3 billion of dollars to buy those coins - red flags everywhere.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Isn't cryptohunter the scammer-cryptohunter?
Activity: 54
I don't also understand how this coin is trippled without any real news coming out. The fact it is only traded on a few exchanges makes me assume it is a pump and sadly dump. I tried their wallets andI must say, not so great... I really don't get the hype. Maybe FOMO and whales
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

legendary
Hi, cryptohunter, how are you these days?

PS: I made this post so you could publish another post and earn more money with your signature campaign. You didn't buy iotas, so you need another source of income and I want to help you with that.

Still can't read and comprehend English too well. I see.

Poor you. Maybe take some lessons.
Signature spam income may be of some help  Cheesy

I meant YOU need to brush up on your English comprehension. I can see why your puppet liquio has the same issues obviously.

Your diversionary tactics are not fooling anyone. The observable facts are still there for all to examine.

Blathering on about sigs is just a diversion and just adds to the fact you have no answer to the points raised in the OP.

Just so I don't get more annoying posts from you demonstrating you have not understood clearly.....

This sig does not earn me any money and has not for weeks. Is that a little clearer for you now. If I wanted to earn money from the sig then I would have changed it weeks ago.

But no more sigs discussion because that diversionary tactic is too obvious now .
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

PS: I made this post so you could publish another post and earn more money with your signature campaign. You didn't buy iotas, so you need another source of income and I want to help you with that.

Poor you. Maybe take some lessons.
Signature spam income may be of some help  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Activity: 39
One of founders of IOTA is on a youtube video bragging about how he made game hacks and sold them as a teenager, and he sees nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Hello, guys!  I heard that many have lost coins from their IOTA wallets. It`s true, I`m HODLing two thousand coins, but now I can`t check my balance. I have a suggestion that developers artificially reduce the number of coins in the market, creating a deficit.  Huh

Imagine when the co ordinator is switched off and these types of problems could become very real. Like you will have no way to get your coins back ever Sad

Oh well hope you  were not duped into buying at 5000 x ico prices

Youll have better luck starting your own thread detailing the issue.

I have no doubt for now that you will get your coins back for now... in the future (if the training wheels are ever removed) then you may not be so lucky.

Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hello, guys!  I heard that many have lost coins from their IOTA wallets. It`s true, I`m HODLing two thousand coins, but now I can`t check my balance. I have a suggestion that developers artificially reduce the number of coins in the market, creating a deficit.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: