Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap - page 4. (Read 41080 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hi cryptohunter

New signature campaign? Nice job.

See ya
WOW fancy seeing you here. Where is CFB snoring curled up on your lap?

Can't iota get some new puppet accounts you do realise the same 3 or 4 supporters that are not zero post puppets make it look more shady right?

I may start a topic asking for the original iota investors (the handful of people on this board that found out about the ICO before it was over) to come forward. I wonder if we can get 100 non noob sock puppet accounts. I wonder if we can get 50  hmmm

NEW? that is weeks old and campaign was over ages ago.

hopefully a real decentralised project. You should look into one of those.

Must put a new signature on soon though but hard to find anthing that isnt an erc20 token or pseudo decentralised project with terrible narrow distribution.

I don;t have time to worry about sigs but luckily I have people like you to worry about my sigs for me .... to divert from the subject of the OP.

It would be good to let it rest and see how things work out when the co ordinator is removed..... lets hurry up and do that so we can see if it can work in a decentralised way for a few months without breaking.

Can you stop bumping these threads unless you have something to add that relates to the points in the OP?

Its called staying on topic.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Hi cryptohunter

New signature campaign? Nice job.

See ya
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is the Microsoft deal real? How is it a scam?

Same way like eating is a scam. If you eat, your body becomes full of toxins.
legendary

every coin and his dog is a partner of microsoft  bla bla bla

do you think any of these will actually USE unproven tech like this with out it being tested for years in a decentralised fashion not with training wheels on like it is now.

you do realise the co ordinator is still on after all of this time right?

after 6 months in the wild without it then take it a little more seriously until then it seems it is just unproven untested centralised vaporware.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i don't know whats happening....sure iota marketplace and other development. i bought it at 0.9 $ then after months it was dumped to 0.3$!!!! i thought thats the end with iota. after selling to get almost same amount of my money back this thing mooning right now. now i don't know to buy again or wait? what do u guys think?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
legendary
ah 2 more sock puppets and the creator of this unproven scheme

good evening to all 1 of you.

lol quoting CMC and volume.... 

I'll await the training wheels being removed and 6 months of it in the wild before I can even believe it is listed against other decentralised crypto currencies.

Mean while I'll just keep an eye on the noob puppets spamming this centralised unproven scheme.

Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Oh the creator of this thread hope you invested in IOTA if you don't I believe you do check CMC to update the price. IOTA promised 2000x and now its over 4000x. IOTA is leading now. So this is not a trap its real.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
IOTA currently holds the highest-volume trading pair on both Binance and Coinone, and two IOTA pairs rank within the top 10 on OKEx. Price explodes after Microsoft Partnership announcement. Great opportunities await investors in 2018
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
so much iota spam all over the main board these days.... time to roll this one out again.

all i see is hoards of zero post sock puppets spamming this scheme...

wait until the coordinator is removed and it is tested for a few months in the wild then come back spamming it if it does what it says on the tin.

until then it is just hyping an unproven untested scheme  with a hoard of sock puppets pumping it with the old known iota shills.

I feel your pain.
legendary
so much iota spam all over the main board these days.... time to roll this one out again.

all i see is hoards of zero post sock puppets spamming this scheme...

wait until the coordinator is removed and it is tested for a few months in the wild then come back spamming it if it does what it says on the tin.

until then it is just hyping an unproven untested scheme  with a hoard of sock puppets pumping it with the old known iota shills.
legendary
I missed your siamese twin ligio too.

Nice one - sometimes you surprise me, my favorite intern who was sent here to pick a library  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
No, is not looking so great for Iota, this last week. After so "promising" rise directly to top 10, the network of Iota had several problems and stopped working last week. The developers of the coin are working to find solutions for the problem, but until now no conclusions for the problem. Even after 2 years of development and a stealth ICO, the popularity of Iota just pumped in the release, but until now is just going in the negative direction.
legendary

Can't translate it even with Urban dictionary. What a pervert are you?  Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Too many bagholders in this thread now.

Ask the Nxt people, Come-From-Beyond is a bagholder generator.

One-trick pony is back! I was missing you.  Cheesy

legendary

One-trick pony is back! I was missing you.  Cheesy
legendary

I also miss the trolling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 594
Merit: 506
Just because the price has been crazy since there 2015 ICO doesn't mean it's a scam. They are putting that money to good use and the technology stands for itself. IOTA is going to be huge within the next 2 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I made huge mistake with IOTA both  the top now sitting in a loss... wondering what will happen with price. News are not very encouring there is alot of FUD
Probably normal witht his competition

What news do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: