Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 101. (Read 169451 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Your website is so simple that I can't see much useful information. In addition, have your white paper and roadmap come out? I would like to know more details about your team
You can directly visit the signature campaign thread,  you can also see there in the thread the image which will lead you to download the whitepaper,  some of the posted images here are the same to what is in the whitepaper, or you can join in the telegram community group and ask questions of what do you want to know.

Cheers.

Don't agree that this thread is bad and not contains needed information. There is enough introduction in the post and the rest you can find using links provided on the IOU ICO web page.

Finally, I will add that was truly hard to find this ANN thread. There is only one link provided on the website to this thread. I think, there should be links in social media and the bounty thread not only easily visible but advertised. I had to search for this link for a while and this is not good.

The first place where I was searching was bounty thread but there is no link to this ann. After that, I have checked social media pages and finally found the link on the web page in the footer.

It would be good for this project to have a professional ANN thread here on BTT with a lot of quality discussion and real people. There should be more effort done to advertise this thread.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
Your website is so simple that I can't see much useful information. In addition, have your white paper and roadmap come out? I would like to know more details about your team

You can directly visit the signature campaign thread,  you can also see there in the thread the image which will lead you to download the whitepaper,  some of the posted images here are the same to what is in the whitepaper, or you can join in the telegram community group and ask questions of what do you want to know.

Cheers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I think this project's website is enough satisfy and helpfull. In this website we can see the whitepaper and the road map of the project. The more information about team and developer can we find in the whitepaper's project that give the link about team and developer. Hopefully with the pre sale that begin 1 weeks later the result will be positive in the token sale that all the tokens that offered will sold out.  Of course team and developer must work hard to promote this project to reach its target.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
Quote from: Zapo
Our bounty will be starting soon, please hold tight for a couple days!

Are there also some bounties on your Telegram Channels? What I mean is some kind of contest or quiz regarding your Project.

P.S. Resubmitted my application into the Sig Camp for better review I think the Merit History is the problem why I haven't accepted.
Link was also included for my Merit Summary.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 156
Stay Dangerous!
Have you planned when you will start the bounty?

I've saw on the website you already have the whitepaper in several languages...do you have any interest in romanian translation?
Our bounty will be starting soon, please hold tight for a couple days!

reserve for Filipino Translation
Hello! Thanks for reserving it
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Have you planned when you will start the bounty?

I've saw on the website you already have the whitepaper in several languages...do you have any interest in romanian translation?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
reserve for Filipino Translation
copper member
Stay Dangerous!
The Bounty Manager has no direct involvement in the project and is only an outsourced personnel who will not be held liable for any and all attendent risk to ICO contribution. Due diligence is strongly encouraged for any and all blockchain-based crowdfunding.

With that being said, have fun  Smiley
copper member
Stay Dangerous!
Pages:
Jump to: