Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 21. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
I just want to know if the beta has been rolled out for public usage?
No information on this subject has yet been received, which means that beta testing will not be launched. Of course, I would like to initially test the product, but such an opportunity will not be presented for us.
May expect a long way down before launching the project, but as you can see that the whole market is green, this might be the best time to launch the platform as soon as possible.
In fact, the market situation does not affect projects that have not yet been officially launched. Another thing is those platforms that are already functioning, they have a chance to rise in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
I do think that this project needs so many implementations of the suggestion from the users around here, for me its very helpful for the platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
Activity: 560
There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
No information on this subject has yet been received, which means that beta testing will not be launched. Of course, I would like to initially test the product, but such an opportunity will not be presented for us.
May expect a long way down before launching the project, but as you can see that the whole market is green, this might be the best time to launch the platform as soon as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Going straight into production theoretically should mean they have tested all the systems well internally but we all know that's definitely not the case, tl;dr of the situation is, all the current users are gonna be unwilling beta testers
Activity: 518
Activity: 554
I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.
According to your logic, should all projects start functioning on these green days at once? Can you imagine how much excitement there will be and panic? It does not happen, everything must be done according to plan.
That is right. It is very impossible to make this happen. Even now, we can see the booming days, more crypto projects and crypto people are getting more excited and wanted to spread its wings in the community but what is more important is to accomplish what is necessary and needed in a proper way, in the right time and plan.
The beta testing is what i am still patiently looking forward from this project. More things may come at hand here.in the IOU crypto project soon. Let's see what the beta testing will bring to all of us.
Activity: 434
I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.
According to your logic, should all projects start functioning on these green days at once? Can you imagine how much excitement there will be and panic? It does not happen, everything must be done according to plan.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I don't think it will create a massive impact on tokens price. Because newer token needs time to its growth until it creates awareness in the market. That's why teams haven't taken such action at the moment.
As per the current market condition, the coins with higher capitalization have started gaining. But the coins who have launched recently hasn't gained like the older ones.
Activity: 588
I don't think it will create a massive impact on tokens price. Because newer token needs time to its growth until it creates awareness in the market. That's why teams haven't taken such action at the moment.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?
It seems that the exchange still does not work and there is no place to buy tokens. Or look at etherdelta and the like.
The platform might be still in underdevelopment phase and that's why the team have not proceeded to the process of exchange. But sooner they will provide an announcement about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I would not say, that the whole cryptomarket is green. there are a lot of red indicators. and even if they have slightly increased - this is a small indicator compared with the past. we must carefully consider such changes and weigh every step.
Activity: 560
Activity: 602
I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?
It seems that the exchange still does not work and there is no place to buy tokens. Or look at etherdelta and the like.
Don't you even read the website that the platform of the exchange is still on the beta period and you can join in the beta test if you wishes to look at the platform.
Activity: 574
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Merit: 20
The admins in their telegram group have responded on when the exchange will be publish. He said that the announcements will be made in the upcoming weeks. So we just have to keep on waiting I guess sinced this is the only way we can do for now aside from promotions.
Shouldn't the people running the show also let the people who are not there on the telegram (and as a result only check places like this ANN thread) also know through all the other means
As you can see on their website https://iou.io/ that the ICO has already ended more than weeks ago. So, we just need to wait the time until they already prepared and publish their platform once its ready.
There must be something missing in the platform development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
I have not seen a single perfect project in which developers would work without errors. Delay in publications is normal.
There is no perfect crypto project in this world and nothing is perfect. Let's admit that and strive for what we choose to trust and support like this true e-commerce loyalty platform on the blockchain as we all know that it is the IOU. More great things is what I am keep looking forward from the IOU.
Activity: 518
As you can see on their website https://iou.io/ that the ICO has already ended more than weeks ago. So, we just need to wait the time until they already prepared and publish their platform once its ready.
There must be something missing in the platform's development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
Absolutely, because the team cannot take the risk on this phase. That's why they are taking the time to launch the platform. When the platform become fully completed that time team will provide updates regarding its upcoming events.
The team is very responsible on its actions. We cannot rush them and it is not proper to choose that action in this phase just like as you said buddy that it is very risky. What we could do for the team of tge IOU to help them is wait them patiently and give our trust to them that they could make this successful in the end having the positive outputs in hand.
Pages:
Jump to: