Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 47. (Read 169444 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The team has to show more involvement with the users to gain their trust.
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.
I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
with the admin being active in supporting the supporters, it made me feel comfortable with the IOU project because the service they provided made me have no doubt about IOU so I will continue to support the IOU project
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.
I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gained attention.
Because of this thing the community behind the project has been increasing so rapidly. So it's a great thing that the team has taken good care of all these things. 
So its good for the project's growth. The community is getting bigger then that means the project is becoming popular as per the time passes.
It is exactly that. I also noticed that every day there are more and more users, and this means that new people are coming.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gained attention.
Because of this thing the community behind the project has been increasing so rapidly. So it's a great thing that the team has taken good care of all these things. 
So its good for the project's growth. The community is getting bigger then that means the project is becoming popular as per the time passes.
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Since there is a pump in the ethereum last hour ago, this might be  great way to make more money $$$$$.. Hope IOU can make more funds in the ICO private sale.
I hope that someone will hear your words from the team and will make the necessary actions for the development of the project for the better.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I like the active work of the team lately. It is very noticeable that as soon as the market begins to move, the developer immediately shows his presence.
Showing the presence of the team will only makes effort to the audiences, i wonder if they will be discussing the future of the project with the users around here.
The developer should always show some actions, the market should not influence it in any way. I think this approach would be most effective for the development of the platform.
Activity: 616
Real investors always read the whitepaper and then comes to a decision to make or not to make an investment.
Well, not always. The investor should look on the linkedin profile of the team whether its fake or not, the website, the telegram, the project, and much other things you should see in the platform.
Activity: 560
I like the active work of the team lately. It is very noticeable that as soon as the market begins to move, the developer immediately shows his presence.
Showing the presence of the team will only makes effort to the audiences, i wonder if they will be discussing the future of the project with the users around here.
Activity: 602
So, does the project lead some streams on IOU? I would like not to miss, if this really is the place to be. I would have looked.
I dont know if there are some streams on IOU though, you can see their telegram and ask if there are some streams on IOU project.
Activity: 560
Since there is a pump in the ethereum last hour ago, this might be  great way to make more money $$$$$.. Hope IOU can make more funds in the ICO private sale.
Activity: 434
So, does the project lead some streams on IOU? I would like not to miss, if this really is the place to be. I would have looked.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is what the communit are waiting for, the team active presence that boost its self to show off what they really got within them. I am very glad how they work with their momentum now. I do hope that this will continuously work on for the success of the entire project.
Let'e just hope that the team will keep up this kind of pace. Giving us the necessary updates and informations as well as an active community members which come to gives efforts and hard works all for the entire IOU project.
Activity: 518
This is what the communit are waiting for, the team active presence that boost its self to show off what they really got within them. I am very glad how they work with their momentum now. I do hope that this will continuously work on for the success of the entire project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 588
Yes, video presentation the easiest way to deliver the message in more convenient way. And that's most of the users always prefer to watch a video tutorial rather than reading.
Yeah, indeed. But, sometimes we need to read for some documents like their whitepaper or their onepager document, it needs a lot of times to read rather than video.

All the keys are in the white paper, maybe it is rather boring to read so many sheets but that must be done so that you understand what the project is about.
Exactly, if you read the whitepaper then you will get enough knowledge to understand how does the project work.
After reading the white paper we will become able to come to on point to pass the judgment about the project. So it is very important for us to read the white paper before joining the project.
Real investors always read the whitepaper and then comes to a decision to make or not to make an investment.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, video presentation the easiest way to deliver the message in more convenient way. And that's most of the users always prefer to watch a video tutorial rather than reading.
Yeah, indeed. But, sometimes we need to read for some documents like their whitepaper or their onepager document, it needs a lot of times to read rather than video.

All the keys are in the white paper, maybe it is rather boring to read so many sheets but that must be done so that you understand what the project is about.
Exactly, if you read the whitepaper then you will get enough knowledge to understand how does the project work.
After reading the white paper we will become able to come to on point to pass the judgment about the project. So it is very important for us to read the white paper before joining the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Pages:
Jump to: