Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 46. (Read 169444 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
It's really great to know that even if the project have been here for a long period of time, the team are still active in communications thru telegram. This is a good indication that this will have a potential to succeed in giving services here in the world of cryptos.
There is little activity in the telegram channel. I would like the team to hold at least some online conferences and tell more about the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
That is right. All the team members are all doing what they have got for the entire IOU crypto project. And more than that, they are not slacking here in the community but continuously on its developments and further analysis for the entire project for more progress and achievements to reach.
Hoping the achievements goin' to be reached because of the IOU project could make a higher effect on the platform. Since that, people will make more creativities to make the project great.
In the near future, there will be a huge competition in the market among some interesting projects. Just watch some time for this and my words will find confirmation.
Truly and well said HMember. In the coming future, more and more crypto project will keep on evolving making the competition more in a hard time to keep on kicking by each and every crypto projects. So, a more and further innovation and continuous developments must keep on doing by the team.
Activity: 574
That is right. All the team members are all doing what they have got for the entire IOU crypto project. And more than that, they are not slacking here in the community but continuously on its developments and further analysis for the entire project for more progress and achievements to reach.
Hoping the achievements goin' to be reached because of the IOU project could make a higher effect on the platform. Since that, people will make more creativities to make the project great.
In the near future, there will be a huge competition in the market among some interesting projects. Just watch some time for this and my words will find confirmation.
Activity: 588
The team has to show more involvement with the users to gain their trust.
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.
I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
Indeed true. The telegram admins have continuously engaged with users to solve their problems.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. The telegram group of the project has been actively handling by the team. The admins stay most of the time active to solve queries their.
You can get an immediate response to the telegram group from the admins. The admins are quick in their work. They are handling the group in the best manner.
Because of this thing the participants of the telegram has rapidly increasing as per the time passes.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.
I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
Indeed true. The telegram admins have continuously engaged with users to solve their problems.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. The telegram group of the project has been actively handling by the team. The admins stay most of the time active to solve queries their.
You can get an immediate response to the telegram group from the admins. The admins are quick in their work. They are handling the group in the best manner.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 449
swordking
Indeed true. The telegram admins has continuously engaged with users to solve their problems.
Activity: 434
Probably at the very beginning the project is unlikely to become very popular and somehow affect the token market. But, I think that within a few months the situation may change radically if large investors come.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Such a connection of the team with the project participants is an excellent indicator of success)). I believe, that communicating with cryptomarket participants is very important. when it exists, it is an opportunity to create comfortable friendly relations, that positively contribute to the development of the project. maybe, it will not be so fast, but it really will take place.
I think it is worth waiting a little time before the official presentation of the opening of the platform. I think it would be interesting for everyone to watch it.

As you say giving kudos too early doesn't help anyone. It's better to wait for the official presentation and see what it is all about.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It's really great to know that even if the project have been here for a long period of time, the team are still active in communications thru telegram. This is a good indication that this will have a potential to succeed in giving services here in the world of cryptos.
Activity: 560
The project is popular from the start. I have been following him for a very long time since 2018, and therefore there is so much community here now.
I'm not sure if it was popular at the start but, how can project popular just by announcing the project in here? They need to take a lot of developments to be popular.
Activity: 560
Day by day, if we continue this activity, we can gain so much pressures  on the platform especially the developer. Hope you understand that this opportunity will just come only once.
Activity: 616
I think it is worth waiting a little time before the official presentation of the opening of the platform. I think it would be interesting for everyone to watch it.
Well, but, it is not interesting for everyone who really wanted to see the official presentation video for the opening, am i true?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Such a connection of the team with the project participants is an excellent indicator of success)). I believe, that communicating with cryptomarket participants is very important. when it exists, it is an opportunity to create comfortable friendly relations, that positively contribute to the development of the project. maybe, it will not be so fast, but it really will take place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is popular from the start. I have been following him for a very long time since 2018, and therefore there is so much community here now.
I join, I also follow the project for a long time, I think that many people noticed such activity. And this gives a good indicator of the work of the team.
Activity: 602
Same here buddy. Since 2018, I have been already here in the IOU community, watching and supporting the entire project to its journey. I am very glad to have been found a crypto project like this, that have a good bunch of members that keep on kicking and conquering the obstacles in its way to success, hopefully they will keep this up and make all their goals and objectives come into reality.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: