Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 44. (Read 169438 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Meh, once a pump and dump coin then it's pretty much guaranteed to stay like that (or if things go worse then chances are the coin completely dies
Yes but, a new coin will not likely can go completely dies just like an investment coin which can give you bigger returns.
I dont really like the type of your coin you mentioned above lol. Its really disgusting just by holding a coin you can earn money without any hard work.
Activity: 616
Meh, once a pump and dump coin then it's pretty much guaranteed to stay like that (or if things go worse then chances are the coin completely dies
Yes but, a new coin will not likely can go completely dies just like an investment coin which can give you bigger returns.
People are truly always waiting for the team in here to be more actively answering all the raised questions and queries or more than that, provide their updates and how the status of the development of the IOU project platform going on.
Yeah, but, who cares about their team? I dont even think if the team gonna responds so we can handle that by discussing the future of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The team have to be more active on the forum and has to provide progressive updates regarding the project and its development. This thing will make investors feel more confident about their investment.
The updates and some comments from the team should follow constantly, not only on the forum, but also on other sites where the project is presented. Thus, the effectiveness of the promotion of the project will increase.
People are truly always waiting for the team in here to be more actively answering all the raised questions and queries or more than that, provide their updates and how the status of the development of the IOU project platform going on.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The team have to be more active on the forum and has to provide progressive updates regarding the project and its development. This thing will make investors feel more confident about their investment.
The updates and some comments from the team should follow constantly, not only on the forum, but also on other sites where the project is presented. Thus, the effectiveness of the promotion of the project will increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Based on the coinmarketcap, the market is on the stable trend where it keeps pumping and dumping and I wonder when does the period ends. I hope it gonna pumps out and people will invest in IOU.

Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 588
I have learned in the telegram group that the team will be planning to list this token in some exchanges only after the ICO concludes. This is something that can give all supporters to be more alive and continue to support the project until it will be successfully implemented in crypto sphere. Goodluck team.
Well we will support the project until it become successful. And hopefully it will going to be successful sooner.
Absolutely this project has strongest community which has been getting bigger as per the time. And best part about the community is they are constantly showing their support towards the project.
And because of the community the project will going succeed. The community make the project bigger and fortunately the platform has get the great numbers of community members which has been supporting the project since from the beginning.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I have learned in the telegram group that the team will be planning to list this token in some exchanges only after the ICO concludes. This is something that can give all supporters to be more alive and continue to support the project until it will be successfully implemented in crypto sphere. Goodluck team.
Well we will support the project until it become successful. And hopefully it will going to be successful sooner.
Absolutely this project has strongest community which has been getting bigger as per the time. And best part about the community is they are constantly showing their support towards the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 574
Naturally, it goes without saying. The goal of each platform is to place your asset on large and popular exchanges to grow and popularise a coin or token in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 434
Based on the coinmarketcap, the market is on the stable trend where it keeps pumping and dumping and I wonder when does the period ends. I hope it gonna pumps out and people will invest in IOU.
It seems that this alignment is very likely. Now the cryptomarket gradually begins to come to life, and perhaps by the spring we will see some considerable pump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

You don't only want it to pump. You rather want the market to reward the projects who stood the test of time and who actually advanced technologically as promised. And the bad ones hopefully get wiped out badly.
A good option if they will soon filter projects like this. Good and bad are not created to improve life, but to earn money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Interesting that they are gonna make more private sales as you can see there will be so many stages available in the ICO period.
I just think if they will be holding the token sales for more times because of the bearish pattern just make the bitcoin down and down again each time while pump.
This is only a guess. I think that it will be possible to assume something only after the token is listed. And it seems to me that pumping Bitcoin has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 518

You don't only want it to pump. You rather want the market to reward the projects who stood the test of time and who actually advanced technologically as promised. And the bad ones hopefully get wiped out badly.
That is right. As the days goes by, more people are getting curious with what the IOU hold and if it can remain as it is in the crypto market. I do hope that people can make remain as it is and be more productive in its way as well as achieving its success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

You might have heard: Amazon named the location for its “second headquarters”.

If you haven’t then probably the best way to learn about it is through Saturday Night Live guest host Steve Carell’s “sick burn”. Regardless of your politics — and SNL’s is abundantly clear — this is a hoot. Carell’s characterization of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is a lot more...
Read more here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/as-if-we-needed-another-reason-to-disrupt-amazon-d317a5229025
Activity: 616
Interesting that they are gonna make more private sales as you can see there will be so many stages available in the ICO period.
I just think if they will be holding the token sales for more times because of the bearish pattern just make the bitcoin down and down again each time while pump.
Pages:
Jump to: