Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 45. (Read 169440 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Interesting that they are gonna make more private sales as you can see there will be so many stages available in the ICO period.
Activity: 518
There is little activity in the telegram channel. I would like the team to hold at least some online conferences and tell more about the project.
I hope they can bring much activities in the team channel and this will make more opportunities to come in to the right place.
There were no updates for a long time. This is alarming to me. The team at least wrote something about the project, but so far nothing.
That is right. The team should give us the update now. They have been so long and people are still patiently waiting for them. But the team should not let the community people waiting so very long. It gives a negative feedback to the entire project.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
let me see if I get this correctly: loyalty points are usually for discounts. this project as I understood the concept is:

shop owner has an offer if you buy 2. You buy 1 that you want and get the other one in IOU because there is an offer. Later either you redeem it for the item or sell it to someone else on the platform.

is that correct?

what is the difference with GroupOn then?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How do you know? If you may not be interested, then you should not write for others. I'm interested and I'm sure that there are others who are just as interesting.
Well, lets just hope that they could make a great effort for the project. And since that, i wish they gonna hold like some days before the listing of the token.
If you do not let go of everything and follow the developments, we can see good reviews after adding a token to the general list.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
There is little activity in the telegram channel. I would like the team to hold at least some online conferences and tell more about the project.
I hope they can bring much activities in the team channel and this will make more opportunities to come in to the right place.
There were no updates for a long time. This is alarming to me. The team at least wrote something about the project, but so far nothing.
Merit: 100
The development team always do good changes for the projected growth. And every time they have got a great response on their taken actions.
I haven’t seen any significant updates over the past few weeks, but I hope the developer will do something in the future, because the community is starting to worry.
The should make an immediate action towards his matter. The project has a good feedbacks from good platform that it have and how the project team are handling the entire project but now, the people of the community are looking for the necessary updates which is truly lacking by the thread now. Hopefully this will come at hand as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
The development team always do good changes for the projected growth. And every time they have got a great response on their taken actions.
I haven’t seen any significant updates over the past few weeks, but I hope the developer will do something in the future, because the community is starting to worry.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
It's only 5 days to go before the token sales will end. I wonder what would be the next plan of the team to make the project be even more better. Perhaps, if they will used the funds in future development or in listing of top exchanges will be a great progress to consider I think.
I don't know what the team can do this with the funds. But definitely, the team will use this funds on a better place to make the project to the best version of itself.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
It's really great to know that even if the project have been here for a long period of time, the team are still active in communications thru telegram. This is a good indication that this will have a potential to succeed in giving services here in the world of cryptos.
It seems a great idea. I think the team should have to implement this thing to clarify more about the project.
Yes, absolutely due to the online conferences the users will get the opportunity to get to know more about the project.
Activity: 449
swordking
It's really great to know that even if the project have been here for a long period of time, the team are still active in communications thru telegram. This is a good indication that this will have a potential to succeed in giving services here in the world of cryptos.
It seems great idea. I think should have to implement this thing to clarify more about the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It's only 5 days to go before the token sales will end. I wonder what would be the next plan of the team to make the project be even more better. Perhaps, if they will used the funds in future development or in listing of top exchanges will be a great progress to consider I think.
We have been very long though and constantly supported and followed the project. There are just some 5 days left and the developer will begin to move towards improving the platform for its long-term work.
Activity: 490
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Good offer. The team should raise the activity and hold at least one conference, what would users see a hundred team is actively working.
Activity: 602
How do you know? If you may not be interested, then you should not write for others. I'm interested and I'm sure that there are others who are just as interesting.
Well, lets just hope that they could make a great effort for the project. And since that, i wish they gonna hold like some days before the listing of the token.
Activity: 672
I think it is worth waiting a little time before the official presentation of the opening of the platform. I think it would be interesting for everyone to watch it.
Well, but, it is not interesting for everyone who really wanted to see the official presentation video for the opening, am i true?
More activities too will give more boost to the profile of the IOU project to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep on fueling the motivation of the team and the entire project.
Activity: 560
Lets say that this project would make a great tolerant for the people. And for the project, i wish they gonna solve the biggest mistakes or the problem they currently facing on.
Activity: 616
Such a connection of the team with the project participants is an excellent indicator of success)). I believe, that communicating with cryptomarket participants is very important. when it exists, it is an opportunity to create comfortable friendly relations, that positively contribute to the development of the project. maybe, it will not be so fast, but it really will take place.
Yeah, indeed. After taking place, i wish they can make such an airdrop or giveaway to celebrate it. Hope the team can answer it.
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: