Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 20. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.

Finally, Gujarat Lions lost all their wickets just for 104 runs and RCB win this match by a whopping 144 runs. It is a quite late superb performance from RCB but it looks they can still try to go to top 4 positions if current 4th place teams don't play well in rest of the matches.

Great performance by De villiers and Kohli . Both played a big innings which was very much required for RCB . They also got a good NRR of +0.65 now . They have a chance if they win all the remaining three matches . out of the three matches 2 matches are scheduled to be played away and only one in home . KKR and DD won't make it easy for them . I remember kohli was in 52 out of 41 balls and then he started and in 53 balls he already got his century. Brilliant batting .
I am happy that I chose Bangalore today to win the match -> https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CQ1XqxW5xs3AxXVSvFVpHSaika3RePduf
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.

Finally, Gujarat Lions lost all their wickets just for 104 runs and RCB win this match by a whopping 144 runs. It is a quite late superb performance from RCB but it looks they can still try to go to top 4 positions if current 4th place teams don't play well in rest of the matches.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 1092
In the match between RCB vs GL, AB De Villiers is firing with his bat. He is batting with strike rate more than 200+. This could decide the match in favor of RCB. I already bet for RCB with better odds. But GL also has good batting depth but most of their bats are not shining in recent matches.

Just now GL lost another wicket and now they are 42 runs with the loss of two wickets and required run rate is going up and up. They need almost 16 runs per over, this can be achieved only if any batsman do some kind of magic otherwise not possible to score. I think it is an almost sure win for RCB today and they may move up in the points table based on the net run rate.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
In the match between RCB vs GL, AB De Villiers is firing with his bat. He is batting with strike rate more than 200+. This could decide the match in favor of RCB. I already bet for RCB with better odds. But GL also has good batting depth but most of their bats are not shining in recent matches.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rising Pune Supergiants as i think Kolkata Knight Riders is has pretty good chance to win today match because it is more strong team and will play on home ground so it has there, i will take risk on Kolkata Knight Riders there and it would be good to place on it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A good competition today.  Two star filled sides.  Power hitters like McCullum,  Dwyane Smith,  kohli,  Finch,  Gayle,  ABD,  Watson,  what more do you ask for?  RCB batting first.  Should put up a good total.  Hope they win this match, then tournament will.be much more interesting

Edit:Gayle out - 6(13).  Bold.  RCB 19-1.  4 overs

Again he failed to perform
Activity: 700
Gujarat Lions just failed in last match to setup good total on the core board.It happens when bad day hits some teams in eny type of game.That was bad time now I am fresh again with new opportunity.Gujarat Lions is team to place again on ML.I don't consider Royal Challengers Bangalore as winner no way man.
Activity: 714
What I have understood form recent pattern of results is teams which are safe now began to play loose.It is going totally different way and becoming harder to predict.Royal Challengers Bangalore - Gujarat Lions but away team is my picks again.Gujarat Lions should win today's match without having difficulty.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Today,two big matches are taking place.Since its the weekend,there is a high tendency of betting by majority on the stronger teams hence I'd prefer betting on the less likely to win teams.
 Bangalore v Gujarat -> Gujrat @ 1.99
 Punjab v Hyderabad-> Hyderabad @ 1.63

Not keeping them fixed though.
In the first match i.e. Bangalore vs Gujrat, I think Bangalore will win as they had not been doing as good as they can, But this match can make a change in the leader-board. So, winning this match would be the priority for Bangalore. So, I would say: Bangalore.

And, In second match i.e. Punjab vs Hyderabad, After a good win Punjab is more confident and would be playing much better than their previous games. So, i would not make them low in this match but still the higher priority is with Hyderabad. My bet would be: Hyderabad

Good Luck!
~Dr.Famous~
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Today Raina miss the match for Gujarat Anyone that's scored close to 4000 runs in this tournament is a loss to their lineup.  So today I am going with RCB.  A strangely slow pitch had featured in the last game in Bangalore and both seamers and spinners found grip.  So it will be difficult to play for the foreign batsman.  Hope RCB will win today...
Not in IPL matches or any any T20 series.If you have observed the T20 world cup this year,Chris Gayle never performed in any of the matches.He did the worst when team was doing bad and still they manage to win the CUP.If you're betting on the opposite team  just because on of their batsmen is missing,the chances of win are low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Today,two big matches are taking place.Since its the weekend,there is a high tendency of betting by majority on the stronger teams hence I'd prefer betting on the less likely to win teams.

Yes today we have two big matches for first match bangalore vs gujarat, i am going to bet on bangalore sure they are will win the match.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Today Raina miss the match for Gujarat Anyone that's scored close to 4000 runs in this tournament is a loss to their lineup.  So today I am going with RCB.  A strangely slow pitch had featured in the last game in Bangalore and both seamers and spinners found grip.  So it will be difficult to play for the foreign batsman.  Hope RCB will win today...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
I placed my bet on Kings XI Punjab @1.45 and i am pretty sure it will win this match today, 125 runs is not a big target there.

Congrats, Punjab manage to pull the plug in the low scored match. Now MI got very less chances to qualify for the playoffs. I was thinking of this match MI may come back very hard on Punjab but all went in opposite direction. This is the beauty of T20 game because tough to predict the result. Anyway, I didn't bet on any team and also this match was not so exciting to watch as well.
legendary
I placed my bet on Kings XI Punjab @1.45 and i am pretty sure it will win this match today, 125 runs is not a big target there.

Congrats, you made it as it was not huge target to achieve, Punjab has really struggled in this season but this target was not of the reach and easily achievable.

Any bets placed below odds at 1.45 in my opinion are quite obvious for the wins.There is not much ROI for the money placed.You can get the security of the wins but what's the point if you're playing for few satoshi's? That match was quite a win due to pitch and the huge team gap.
Activity: 840

Congrats, you made it as it was not huge target to achieve, Punjab has really struggled in this season but this target was not of the reach and easily achievable.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 686
It looking this pitch is very slow because Kings XI Punjab also having problem to make runs into power play session so if they some wickets at this stage than Mumbai Indian will be back into this match, i also think Mumbai is much better side but this target is not so high and anything can happen.
Pages:
Jump to: