Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 19. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Mumbai Indians will win this match. It would be very difficult for Delhi Daredevils to beat the score of 208 runs set by MI. Pandaya has made 86 runs in merely 37 balls. Amazing performance by the player.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
SRH won the match by 7 wickets. Yuvraj Singh has played a very important role in this victory of SRH against Kings XI Punjab. He got 42 runs in 24 balls in last few overs and lead it's team towards victory.
Yeah yuvraj did an excellent job, also sunrisers are on top of the ipl standings. in the next match i'm going with mumbai indians, i hope they win. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
So as mentioned they have kept the same ratio and SRH away team won now it is delhi vs Mi and delhi won the toss and took bowling, Here in  ths ground chasing team have lost most of time, but they have given low odds now if MI makes above 170+ then their winning chances are more as in this ground 170+ have not chased many. I am going with Delhi.
PUGG.io
SRH won the match by 7 wickets. Yuvraj Singh has played a very important role in this victory of SRH against Kings XI Punjab. He got 42 runs in 24 balls in last few overs and lead it's team towards victory.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Not a great score till now. If they manage to reach 180-190, it will be a competitive score for Kings but Sunrises have good batsmen. Anyways, I don't think Kings would make it to the top 4 but still would love if they manage to win this one.

Kings XI Punjab manage put up some decent score 179 runs for 4 wickets. The score is not so bad, if Punjab bowl well then surely they can upset sunrises. This is T20 game, anything can happen in a matter few balls. So I still wait for first few overs to predict the winner for today. Hope Punjab will do some magic today and match will be more existing to watch.

last two weekends saturday both home teams winning and sunday away teams, so let us see saturday went same now today sunday and as per this calculation SRH should win, all depends on warner batting. I am betting on SRH

Yeah Warner is a key player for SRH if he stick there for a long time then SRH can easily win this match, as Warner has a power to change the scenario of match in quick time.
legendary
Not a great score till now. If they manage to reach 180-190, it will be a competitive score for Kings but Sunrises have good batsmen. Anyways, I don't think Kings would make it to the top 4 but still would love if they manage to win this one.

Kings XI Punjab manage put up some decent score 179 runs for 4 wickets. The score is not so bad, if Punjab bowl well then surely they can upset sunrises. This is T20 game, anything can happen in a matter few balls. So I still wait for first few overs to predict the winner for today. Hope Punjab will do some magic today and match will be more existing to watch.

last two weekends saturday both home teams winning and sunday away teams, so let us see saturday went same now today sunday and as per this calculation SRH should win, all depends on warner batting. I am betting on SRH
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 1232
Sunrisers Hyderabad will play today match with positive mind and try to keep it on the top of the points table and this kind of motivation will be good thing and i will place my bet on Sunrisers there because i don't think Kings XI Punjab have any chance to defend this match.

With Vijay getting out early, Sunrisers Hyderabad have an edge.
Murali Vijay has been a star performer for Punjab this season.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have same thought which are very logical.Sunrisers Hyderabad will not compromise over the performance.It has been on right track and will stop at least by Kings XI Punjab.This will be easy to win for Hyderabad.Hyderabad will make its position stable and secure then will be little bit relaxed but not at these points of event.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Sunrisers Hyderabad will play today match with positive mind and try to keep it on the top of the points table and this kind of motivation will be good thing and i will place my bet on Sunrisers there because i don't think Kings XI Punjab have any chance to defend this match.
Activity: 784
I have learned lesson that always less profit is much more better than not at all.I am nit hurrying this time and will let the match to start to have better idea of situation.There are unlimited chances to make entry point during match.This is what I am thinking to apply this time to see how this works.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I also will place my bet on Sunrisers Hyderabad because it have more solid combination of players than Kings XI Punjab so that i am pretty sure they will win today game with its wonderful performance and it has edge there.
PUGG.io
Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad even Punjab won recent played match but how it won it on record.I am going to pick it for my bet.Sunrisers Hyderabad still is promising and stronger candidate with balanced team combination.My bet is on Hyderabad in today's match.
I am also backing Sunrisers Hyderabad in this match. If performances are noticed throughout the season then anyone can tell that Hyderabad team is in very good form but Kings XI Punjab has recently improved their performance. Hyderabad team has better bowling and batting squad, so they emerges as clear winner for the match.
Activity: 728
Mumbai Indians v Delhi Daredevils to be honest matches are producing quite strange results.Teams those are out of danger of being out of race are playing loosely and concentrating on making money.Mumbai Indians still has some chances to be victorious of the day.I will let the match begin before placing on it.
Activity: 700
Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad even Punjab won recent played match but how it won it on record.I am going to pick it for my bet.Sunrisers Hyderabad still is promising and stronger candidate with balanced team combination.My bet is on Hyderabad in today's match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Though Pune has won the toss but they can not win this match. I am backing KKR in this match. Performance of Pune in this season was  not good. They have lost majority of their matches and this match is no difference. They will score less than 150 runs in this match. Most probably this team will end up with a score of 120 or 130 runs.

Unfortunately, the match was shortened due to rain. KKR would have been favourites in any case, but it will be disappointing for Pune to lose like this. Maybe, next season, the gods will favour them.
PUGG.io
Though Pune has won the toss but they can not win this match. I am backing KKR in this match. Performance of Pune in this season was  not good. They have lost majority of their matches and this match is no difference. They will score less than 150 runs in this match. Most probably this team will end up with a score of 120 or 130 runs.
legendary
Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.

Finally, Gujarat Lions lost all their wickets just for 104 runs and RCB win this match by a whopping 144 runs. It is a quite late superb performance from RCB but it looks they can still try to go to top 4 positions if current 4th place teams don't play well in rest of the matches.

Ya today RCB played very well and broke several records and one was winning with heavy margin of 144 runs previous record of kkr 140 runs margin, but still RCB have to win all their 3 balance games to go for semi final round

now KKR vs RPS match RPS is out of the tourney so now they are also for spoiling the other team chances to go for next round, so today they are going to play freely with out fear of winning or loosing the match. But still i think today KKR will win the match.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.

This match was first only a sure shot win. The remaining three are with KKR, Kings and DD of which DD and KKR are strong teams. They can win it if they play as well as they did in this one. They are on 10 points I guess and they need to get 16 points to qualify.
Pages:
Jump to: