Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 23. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Unlucky Watson got run out but it is totally his fault because if he was active on pitch then he wouldn't had got run out. If RCB will not pace up and will continue with this manner then they will surely loose this match.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
MI won the toss and took bowling, in the starting itself RCB lost 2 wickets that too important wickets,

Seeing the record between this two team, MI have won 5 matches against previous six matches in this ground, but this ipl even ever losing wickets RCB have scored 170+ score, right now RCB odd is 2.30 i am backing RCB as Devillers is their and any score above 170+ will give RCB favrite and MI this year PP is very bad so if wickets fell then we can get high odd on MI.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
RCB lost two wickets, that also Virat Khli and Gayle, it is not good for RCB...If they want to do something then they have to win this match, this match depends on this wicket Ab devilliers, Rahul and Watson.  Others are small boys, sachin baby, binny etc.  Hope to get atleast 180 for RCB....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
After looking at the way SRH is playing, looks like they gonna take the cup home this time. Let's see.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The Royal Challengers Banglore's bowling will be tested again at the Chinnaswamy stadium.  The lowest total from four matches at Chinnaswamy stadium has been 182. Each of the eight innings so far at Chinnaswamy stadium have resulted in a total above 170.  So I think I will go with run market on this match.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I also say the way it lost last match is another reason to pick Mumbai Indians over RC Bangalore.There is huge difference in combination and team formations of these two today's competitors.We will sure have good match to enjoy but winner will be Mumbai Indians.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians I will be consistent team.Mumbai Indians will keep winning this match and after this.Bangalore is lurking continuously and badly failed in current edition of IPL.I have no doubt about Mumbai Indians victory today.

I too feel that MI will be victorious tonight . After a very embarrassing loss in the last match , they will be desperate to win this one . Although if they win , they will be in 4th spot . So the odds on directbet is greater for MI . I hope they win the toss and choose to bowl . If RCB chases , then MI will certainly loose . Since , as we saw in last match , if Kohli fails to perform , ABD backs him up . Even Watson is capable of giving a match winning perform.
Activity: 700
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians I will be consistent team.Mumbai Indians will keep winning this match and after this.Bangalore is lurking continuously and badly failed in current edition of IPL.I have no doubt about Mumbai Indians victory today.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Pune will win this match. 138 run is easily achievable for a team who has a talented captain like Dhoni. He batting currently and there are times when Dhoni had given commendable performance in batting as well. As long as he is on pitch, pune need not to worry about this match.

Pune have lost the match . AGAIN , although dhoni tried his best , he couldn't do it , perera failed and so did dhoni at last . I think sending in Ashwin costed the match , if any other good batsmen was up there , in 23 balls he would have settled and soon after the dismissal of bailey , he could have scored . Anyways and now Pune are out of the tournament . SRH back on top spot .

Yes Pune again lost there match it's very easy task low score match i thought pune will win this match easily but seriously Hyderabad bowlers did unbelievable bowling Bhuveneshwar kumar picks early wickets and final over very experience bowler Ashis Nehra bowled to Dhoni he hit one six but next bowl run out when Dhoni got out there pune lost there match. Now pune officially out of this series. 

Anyway, now Pune is lost the chance to qualify for the last 4 positions and mostly now people will raise the questions about the Dhoni's captaincy issues again. I think Ganguly already started.

Today got a good match between RCB vs Mumbai Indians - Who ever win this match can still keep the hope to go to top 4th position. I think RCB may upset MI. What you guys think?

Anything might happen because both team looks to be equal in the bowling and batting orders. Everything depends upon the partnership made between the openers.
legendary
Pune will win this match. 138 run is easily achievable for a team who has a talented captain like Dhoni. He batting currently and there are times when Dhoni had given commendable performance in batting as well. As long as he is on pitch, pune need not to worry about this match.

Pune have lost the match . AGAIN , although dhoni tried his best , he couldn't do it , perera failed and so did dhoni at last . I think sending in Ashwin costed the match , if any other good batsmen was up there , in 23 balls he would have settled and soon after the dismissal of bailey , he could have scored . Anyways and now Pune are out of the tournament . SRH back on top spot .

Yes Pune again lost there match it's very easy task low score match i thought pune will win this match easily but seriously Hyderabad bowlers did unbelievable bowling Bhuveneshwar kumar picks early wickets and final over very experience bowler Ashis Nehra bowled to Dhoni he hit one six but next bowl run out when Dhoni got out there pune lost there match. Now pune officially out of this series. 

Anyway, now Pune is lost the chance to qualify for the last 4 positions and mostly now people will raise the questions about the Dhoni's captaincy issues again. I think Ganguly already started.

Today got a good match between RCB vs Mumbai Indians - Who ever win this match can still keep the hope to go to top 4th position. I think RCB may upset MI. What you guys think?

This time Dhoni is just playing to only lose the game , he is not interested in winning and going for next round that is why he sent ashwin to play and lose the match.

Today mostly MI will win the match  as RCB are also like pune who are not willing to win the matches they just want to enjoy IPL and money.

My bet after Toss.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Activity: 812

Don't forget the catch taken behind the stumps on very last ball, if he would not be active then it was surely a boundary which would result in tie, giving one more chance to Pune to bounce back in the game in super over.
legendary
Activity: 1092

legendary

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Activity: 910
Pune is also into problem to make score runs there if Hyderabad get succeed to take breakthrough than it can make this match more interesting, Hyderabad trying their to defend this 138 runs target.
Yes Pune is in very trouble now but they need 10 runs per over still 6 wickets remaining captain Dhoni is playing 39 balls 59 runs required to win this match i hope Pune will make this but if they loose present two wickets it's very difficult to win this match. Lets see how Hyderabad will bowl now they will restrict pune or loss this match.
Activity: 658
Pune is also into problem to make score runs there if Hyderabad get succeed to take breakthrough than it can make this match more interesting, Hyderabad trying their to defend this 138 runs target.
legendary
I place my bet on 50 or more @2.58 even Sunrisers Hyderabad is looking slow at the start but i am pretty sure, it has ability to take advantage of power play there and on other side Rising Pune Supergiants going nice with bowling, after 3 overs just 18 runs scored

You have lost your bet as their batting was very slow after warner out no other batsman is so aggressive, if this two pair perform well and score above 145+ then also pune odd will be 1.45 so i think today hyderabad have to preform well in bowling to defend the score and in this ipl team winning consecutive three matches have lost fourth one let us see today hyderabad win to break the record or record as follows.

Very slow pitch and a bad start to pune.  Rahane and khawaja are gone,  bailey had some luck and is still batting.  It is very surprising to see Ashwin coming in at 4th down,  I don't think it's the right time for Dhoni to experiment. Bailey and Ashwin now should build partnership and should start hitting after 14 overs. The target is chasable,  just they should not loose wickets.
Activity: 686
SRH failed to get fighting position there 137 runs is pretty low score but this track is very slow and it supported for bowlers if RPS failed to make score 70 runs into first 10 overs than it will be into problem, i think it is still more chance for RPS to chase this target.
legendary
I place my bet on 50 or more @2.58 even Sunrisers Hyderabad is looking slow at the start but i am pretty sure, it has ability to take advantage of power play there and on other side Rising Pune Supergiants going nice with bowling, after 3 overs just 18 runs scored

You have lost your bet as their batting was very slow after warner out no other batsman is so aggressive, if this two pair perform well and score above 145+ then also pune odd will be 1.45 so i think today hyderabad have to preform well in bowling to defend the score and in this ipl team winning consecutive three matches have lost fourth one let us see today hyderabad win to break the record or record as follows.
Pages:
Jump to: