Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 21. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Membia Indian get succeed to pick early so that is the real challenge for it how it will defend this low scoring match, on other side Kings XI Punjab will do its all the best to avail this golden opportunity but it have to build good partnership and to save wickets till first 10 overs.

That was a poor show from Mumbai Indians, as this is too low score when it comes T20 cricket, but they have picked up an important wicket of Amla, so they need to keep on taking regular wickets if they have to win this match.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Membia Indian get succeed to pick early so that is the real challenge for it how it will defend this low scoring match, on other side Kings XI Punjab will do its all the best to avail this golden opportunity but it have to build good partnership and to save wickets till first 10 overs.
Activity: 700
125 runs is not a fighting total so there is golden chance for Kings XI Punjab to chase this target, power play session will be very important and it will decide the future of this match as Mumbai Indians have more better bowling attack there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Finally  mumbai score 124/9 in 20 overs, sure Punjab will win the match but i already bet on mumbai so want cover my loss.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Punjab is on fire today and playing wonderful cricket, Mumbai is going crash before 20 overs and it looking it will be much hard to complete the inning of 20 overs there.
Activity: 686
Marcus Stoinis picked 2 very important into his last over for Kings XI Punjab, this 6th wickets partnership doing very dangerous job there for Mumbai Indians, i am pretty sure today Kings XI Punjab will win this match by its brilliant performance because target should be around 125-130 runs.
Activity: 714
Mumbai Indians have very smart chance to survive there after quick disaster 34 runs scored in last 2 overs but hardly target will go over 130 overs which is easy one to chase in T20i format of cricket, i think Kings XI Punjab can take advantage of low score and win this match.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

.I never did bet trading and don't have much knowledge on it. But rarely I bet on live matches and so for made some decent profits. However I don't usually bet on these IPL matches because I think most of these matches may be fixed and quite difficult to predict the end results. RCB got such good players but they are not able to win the matches so don't know what is happening. I just enjoy these high scoring games.

I dont know its fix or not, but it is cricket, one player can change the whole game, some days no one from a teak will click... so dont say about match fixing, try to play the game...

I think some of the matches are fixed and it has been proved in the past, as CSK and RR got banned for fixing the matches, IPL is just for fun, don't gamble with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

.I never did bet trading and don't have much knowledge on it. But rarely I bet on live matches and so for made some decent profits. However I don't usually bet on these IPL matches because I think most of these matches may be fixed and quite difficult to predict the end results. RCB got such good players but they are not able to win the matches so don't know what is happening. I just enjoy these high scoring games.

I dont know its fix or not, but it is cricket, one player can change the whole game, some days no one from a teak will click... so dont say about match fixing, try to play the game...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
today we have 43rd match between Mumbai vs Punjab at visakhapatnam, i am going to bet on Mumbai because of Punjab last in point table i think out off tournament, so mumbai have to win this match to easily qualify to top 4 list.

Yes, Punjab is last on the table and they and RCB doing terrible in this series and for MI if they want to go for the top 4th position then they must win this match. MI if they win today then they will jump to 3rd position in the table so they will surely put maximum effort to win this game. As we all know, in this short format games anything can happen so if you planning for betting then better wait for the live game to decide.
As long as for betting is concerned you can bet on websites where bet trading is allowed, as far as I know bet365 allows bet trading for in play matches.

I am also backing Mumbai Indians to win today's game, it's same as from the previous IPL that Mumbai lost its starting 4 to 5 matches and then started a winning streak.
On the other hand Punjab is still struggling with their squad.

I never did bet trading and don't have much knowledge on it. But rarely I bet on live matches and so for made some decent profits. However I don't usually bet on these IPL matches because I think most of these matches may be fixed and quite difficult to predict the end results. RCB got such good players but they are not able to win the matches so don't know what is happening. I just enjoy these high scoring games.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
today we have 43rd match between Mumbai vs Punjab at visakhapatnam, i am going to bet on Mumbai because of Punjab last in point table i think out off tournament, so mumbai have to win this match to easily qualify to top 4 list.

Yes, Punjab is last on the table and they and RCB doing terrible in this series and for MI if they want to go for the top 4th position then they must win this match. MI if they win today then they will jump to 3rd position in the table so they will surely put maximum effort to win this game. As we all know, in this short format games anything can happen so if you planning for betting then better wait for the live game to decide.
As long as for betting is concerned you can bet on websites where bet trading is allowed, as far as I know bet365 allows bet trading for in play matches.

I am also backing Mumbai Indians to win today's game, it's same as from the previous IPL that Mumbai lost its starting 4 to 5 matches and then started a winning streak.
On the other hand Punjab is still struggling with their squad.
After a rickety first few matches, Mumbai seem to have found their form back and have begun winning the matches.  Kings XI might well need a serious overhaul if they want to upset Mumbai and keep themselves alive. So I am going with Mumbai Indians....
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Yesterday sunrisers hyderabad after doing good start , after warner and dhawan fall no one was able to score and they lost last 4 wickets for 11 runs and delhi chased the score easily

Today match between mumbai and punjab, punjab are out of this tourney so now they will start to ruin others games, as they will be playing now without fear as they will lose nothing even if they lost the match. mumbai are in 5th position with 12 points , they got still 3 matches including this one, if they win atleast 2 i think their will be chances of them to play for next round.

So today my bet on mumbai after toss according to the position.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Sunrisres Hyderabad are at 98 runs with lose of 2 wickets after 13 overs, it looking it would be much hard for it post runs 170+ runs because in remaining 7 overs it is difficult to keep run rate over 10, even i have my bet on total runs score 170 or more @2.80

We lost bro, even I put the same bet hoping that run rate will accelerate in last few overs, but unfortunately it didn't  happen, but the match in not over yet will try to recover my loss.

The Sunrisers will be disappointed with this total. 4 wickets in the last 3 overs and they just couldn't accelerate.
The Daredevils will be the favourites to win this match from this point onwards.
Activity: 924
Sunrisres Hyderabad are at 98 runs with lose of 2 wickets after 13 overs, it looking it would be much hard for it post runs 170+ runs because in remaining 7 overs it is difficult to keep run rate over 10, even i have my bet on total runs score 170 or more @2.80

We lost bro, even I put the same bet hoping that run rate will accelerate in last few overs, but unfortunately it didn't  happen, but the match in not over yet will try to recover my loss.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Sunrisres Hyderabad's batting squad has kept people spellbound in this match yet. They are playing very well and they have best balling squad in IPL. Probability of Delhi's victory in this match is very less. Sunrisers can score close to 180 and this match would be very tough for Delhi Daredevils.
It seems Hyderabad is going to score more than 200, 42 from 5 overs without loosing any wicket, they are already going with a good run rate with full wickets in hand
Pages:
Jump to: