Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 2. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
RCB had the best batting line up, infact a dream line up with Gayle,Kholi ,ABD and watson ,they lacked a good bowling unit. i thought RCB could win this season no matter what. but warner had other plans.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yesterday what happened that is the Most Entertaining Finale i ever seen in before IPL history. Both team are deserve to this final match. But best performance will get to rise the cup. So Hyderabad played superb innings in all format both first batting next Bowling. That's why they champions today. But RCB also great team and showed unbelievable performance in this series but unfortunately yesterday they lost his match. Congratulation Champions.   

What ever it may be who ever won the cup no matter But 9th series of IPL is just Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment only. I am right...? Yes all matches are very interesting. See the play off teams also till last match we don't know who is going to join play off list. And like wise 3 play off matches also superb entertained us. And final match actually in any format of games final match is not that much entertaining all most all one side game but yesterday both team played superbly only ABD fail so RCB last his third final in IPL. Congrats Hyderabad.

true, all the matches are very attractive to we know and see. Because each match gives it something of the circumstances which are quite fun to know. This game also for the event of entertainment and profit (Gambling)

Ya it is right in the starting some games went straight same but after that the games started to give the entertainment and teams started to give more energy and each game, most of the games both team fighted for the win,

In this IPL most of the gambler were in profit if they were doing trading instead of sitting on one team, yesterday also RCB came down till 10 paise or we can tell that SRH odd came high 5+ and then they won.

this is the 3rd or 4th time RCB losing the Final Match without winning the cup.

Yes I feel that this is the best IPL so far . Playoff teams weren't decided till the last match , it was a great final . Everything was perfect .
I had a huge bet on SRH ( one placed before the match and one after gayle got out ) . It was a great comeback from SRH and they deserve the win , Warner must be praised , he led the team throughout the IPL awesomely and I think this is the second time RCB is loosing in Final . First time when Kumble was the skipper and yesterday .

RCB has made a habit of losing the finals although they play so well in playoffs .  SRH did come back well and it was a well deserved win. Although i feel pity with RCB as they come so close too win the finals and yet unable to hold the Cup. All in all, another great Season of IPL has ended leaving good memories.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
So Finally SRH Won the IPL 2016.. I am so sad that I missed the live match. because of electricity problem,.
But anyway. SRH was a really deserving team and they did great job. I see highlight of the match and yuvi and Warner did great job.

Feeling bad for Chris Gayle. he is my favorite player..
Chris Gayle has played very well yesterday for his team but unfortunately all his efforts went in vain. Kohli and ABD were very unlucky last night. I wanted SRH to win and I was happy for that team. Though both teams were equally deserving so it was only a matter of luck which was in favor of SRH
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yesterday what happened that is the Most Entertaining Finale i ever seen in before IPL history. Both team are deserve to this final match. But best performance will get to rise the cup. So Hyderabad played superb innings in all format both first batting next Bowling. That's why they champions today. But RCB also great team and showed unbelievable performance in this series but unfortunately yesterday they lost his match. Congratulation Champions.   

What ever it may be who ever won the cup no matter But 9th series of IPL is just Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment only. I am right...? Yes all matches are very interesting. See the play off teams also till last match we don't know who is going to join play off list. And like wise 3 play off matches also superb entertained us. And final match actually in any format of games final match is not that much entertaining all most all one side game but yesterday both team played superbly only ABD fail so RCB last his third final in IPL. Congrats Hyderabad.

true, all the matches are very attractive to we know and see. Because each match gives it something of the circumstances which are quite fun to know. This game also for the event of entertainment and profit (Gambling)

Ya it is right in the starting some games went straight same but after that the games started to give the entertainment and teams started to give more energy and each game, most of the games both team fighted for the win,

In this IPL most of the gambler were in profit if they were doing trading instead of sitting on one team, yesterday also RCB came down till 10 paise or we can tell that SRH odd came high 5+ and then they won.

Yes I feel that this is the best IPL so far . Playoff teams weren't decided till the last match , it was a great final . Everything was perfect .
I had a huge bet on SRH ( one placed before the match and one after gayle got out ) . It was a great comeback from SRH and they deserve the win , Warner must be praised , he led the team throughout the IPL awesomely and I think this is the second time RCB is loosing in Final . First time when Kumble was the skipper and yesterday .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
So Finally SRH Won the IPL 2016.. I am so sad that I missed the live match. because of electricity problem,.
But anyway. SRH was a really deserving team and they did great job. I see highlight of the match and yuvi and Warner did great job.

Feeling bad for Chris Gayle. he is my favorite player..
Activity: 756
Merit: 520

Activity: 238
what a brilliant match.
SRH totaly deserved it.
well done warner & yuvi
and what a bowling by Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344

legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Congrats to SRH to be the Champion and it deserve for it because it played with winning spirit and i made good profit by betting on it with great odds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Sunrisers Hyderabad finally won the match in spite of making a big target on the score board it was not clear.Royal Challengers Bangalore fought badly and it was seeming to win at some point.It lost just by 8 runs shows how serious and interesting this match was.It was wonderful event from the very day .
Activity: 910
Just read some posts above and found all that luck thing of Bangalore
Well chasing a target of 209 is not a small challenge in finale along with facing the best bowling attack

Whatever others says, virat kohli is still a winner in my heart. No matter what are the results
Kohli, Gayle and de Villiers all played well throughout the season and that's what I loved and others
For me, Winning thousands of hearts is a lot better than a single cup.
Salute captain kohli Smiley

Yes winning cup is the only one part of game. But winning crores of HEART is not a small matter hands off to Captain virat Kohli. Maintaining avg of 80+ run rate in last 16 games not a small issue he is always great man i become very big fan him. But yesterday it was just bad luck that's it. Congratulation Hyderabad you deserve this victory. Best of luck next series RCB.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Just read some posts above and found all that luck thing of Bangalore
Well chasing a target of 209 is not a small challenge in finale along with facing the best bowling attack

Whatever others says, virat kohli is still a winner in my heart. No matter what are the results
Kohli, Gayle and de Villiers all played well throughout the season and that's what I loved and others
For me, Winning thousands of hearts is a lot better than a single cup.
Salute captain kohli Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Congrats to SRH and its supporters. Till the 10th over, I really had hope for RCB but after Virat and AB left, the game was lost. They never won IPL and this time it was just bad luck. The whole team depends on just 3 players while SRH has better batsmen and bowlers too.

So when the game goes out of control its about luck and no team game at all ? That sounds dumb. RCB has great players too probably better than SRH if you see ,Chris ,Virat,AB are like the best batsman one can have in a team.They started off quite good but the fact is SRH had better bowlers and they know how to control the match from losing at the end.The match was very close and rightfully a hard working dedicated team became the winner.Very fair match .

RCB doesn't have good batsmen who can handle the game. It might sound dumb but those shots played by AB and Watson were just bad. Virat got so upset when he lost his wicket as he knew he was needed to bat for the next 4-5 overs and finish the game. It's a team game I agree but in IPL, the players are auctioned and some teams don't get good all rounders. Both SRH and RCB have few good players and they were equal in this game. If AB had lasted, this game was won but it didn't happen. The last three overs of SRH costed RCB the game (52 runs in 18 balls).

It all part of the pressure game. What you mentioned AB and Watson many times single-handedly won the matches for their side. But in any game players will make mistakes under pressure and it common. RCB was not lucky yesterday, and they also gave a good fight in this match, and overall game was excellent to watch. In 40 overs both teams together have scored 400+ runs. I enjoyed the game.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Congrats to SRH and its supporters. Till the 10th over, I really had hope for RCB but after Virat and AB left, the game was lost. They never won IPL and this time it was just bad luck. The whole team depends on just 3 players while SRH has better batsmen and bowlers too.

So when the game goes out of control its about luck and no team game at all ? That sounds dumb. RCB has great players too probably better than SRH if you see ,Chris ,Virat,AB are like the best batsman one can have in a team.They started off quite good but the fact is SRH had better bowlers and they know how to control the match from losing at the end.The match was very close and rightfully a hard working dedicated team became the winner.Very fair match .

RCB doesn't have good batsmen who can handle the game. It might sound dumb but those shots played by AB and Watson were just bad. Virat got so upset when he lost his wicket as he knew he was needed to bat for the next 4-5 overs and finish the game. It's a team game I agree but in IPL, the players are auctioned and some teams don't get good all rounders. Both SRH and RCB have few good players and they were equal in this game. If AB had lasted, this game was won but it didn't happen. The last three overs of SRH costed RCB the game (52 runs in 18 balls).

Its not easy to chase this big target even if you have best batsman from the world and that also in a final of a major tournament, mental pressure will always follow you resulting in bad shots and giving up the wickets.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 238
Now the great IPL season has ended.According to me it was the best among all seasons of IPL.Dissapointed that RCB lost but also happy for SRH.they did not look good on paper but they surely deserved to be the winner.Warner was a great caption little sad for my favorite kohli >:(but congratulations SRH
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Pages:
Jump to: