Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 4. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
nothing IS DEPENDS ON TOSS,especially when RCB play at their Home ground.we saw it i last few matches.
but they depend on batting only.
also SRH depend too much on warner.
even yuvi is playing good cricket.but i guess middle order is quite weak.

RCB depends on a couple of players, not their entire batting.
If Kohli and De Villiers are contained, then Hyderabad should have the upper hand.

True. I agree with you because RCB have only good batsman not bowlers
If kohli and de Villiers are down, the game will be in the hand of Hyderabad because they are good in both aspects
But taking down both the legends is the greatest challenge because both of them are in their best form, if not Hyderabad will have a hard time to win this match
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
I don't know this final match is happen today night because since last two days it was heavy Rain in Bengaluru. So today also it's cloudy weather if rain interrupts means match will over will reduce so we can not judge who is going to win if full match happen it's clear win to RCB. They have home pitch advantage and huge fan support i Bengaluru.
If any chances get the match reduced to lesser overs like 15 per side or even lesser than to that will definitely favour Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The stromy batsmen like Gayle and De Villeiers would love any shorter of form of this final. Disadvantage to SRH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't know this final match is happen today night because since last two days it was heavy Rain in Bengaluru. So today also it's cloudy weather if rain interrupts means match will over will reduce so we can not judge who is going to win if full match happen it's clear win to RCB. They have home pitch advantage and huge fan support i Bengaluru.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
RCB are clear favourites tonight, and if there is a shortened game due to rain, those odds shorten further
Go RCB
legendary
Activity: 1092
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorite of bookies because it is playing on home ground but it would not be easy for it to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad easily into this clash, Sunrisers Hyderabad is fighting side and looking much better as like it is playing recently so that i think Sunrisers Hyderabad has very good chance to win this match.

Yes completely agree with you , it wont be an easy task for RCB to win this match . As a matter of fact , its raining here in bangalore ( I am from Bangalore) , the pitch would be slow which favors the bowlers and since SRH is the team which have bowling attack , this home pitch of RCB can turn to SRH favored pitch . Its going to be an awesome match , lets hope rain doesn't interrupt the match . I have my bets on SRH actually.

But iif it raining means pitch will be slow for second innings and it helps to those who take bat first. Because we don't see too much turn when pitch is wet so we may expect some good score from first batting. Last before match also here i=t was rained but after that rain only 15 overs RCB made 200 + runs so expecting same result today let's see what happen.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorite of bookies because it is playing on home ground but it would not be easy for it to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad easily into this clash, Sunrisers Hyderabad is fighting side and looking much better as like it is playing recently so that i think Sunrisers Hyderabad has very good chance to win this match.

Yes completely agree with you , it wont be an easy task for RCB to win this match . As a matter of fact , its raining here in bangalore ( I am from Bangalore) , the pitch would be slow which favors the bowlers and since SRH is the team which have bowling attack , this home pitch of RCB can turn to SRH favored pitch . Its going to be an awesome match , lets hope rain doesn't interrupt the match . I have my bets on SRH actually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1554
I will support to Royal Challengers Bangalore because it is playing very entertaining cricket and i wish it will win the title of this season.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Royal Challengers Bangalore have wonderful batsmen and top order are doing brilliant job for it, it has edge of home ground and i think it will be real challenge for Sunrisers Hyderabad to go with positive mind to play against Royal Challengers Bangalore into this final match and become the Champion there, i will place my bet on Sunrisers Hyderabad today.
legendary
Activity: 1246
nothing IS DEPENDS ON TOSS,especially when RCB play at their Home ground.we saw it i last few matches.

RCB depends on a couple of players, not their entire batting.
If Kohli and De Villiers are contained, then Hyderabad should have the upper hand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
common RCB.
RCB is better than SRH.
kohli got a good team and now they can fill their ipl dream.
in the end ,match should not be one sided.
i like RCB,but i m impressed from SRH performance this season.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
common RCB.
RCB is better than SRH.
kohli got a good team and now they can fill their ipl dream.
legendary
Activity: 1120
One final match of this IPL season 2016 is going to happen today

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Time : 14:30 GMT or 20:00 IST
Place : M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

My best wises are with Bangalore and my bets will be on them today. I hope they win
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Tommorrow is the final day of IPL 9 2016, two teams, RCB and SRH

RCB is strong with batting line up, but their bowling is very poor, SRH are strong with bowling and their batting is ok but they are mostly depended on top orders or we can say particularly David Warner, So tomorrow everything will be depended on Toss as who ever wins the toss will prefer to go for bowling and in this IPL most of the games are won by chasing team so who ever wins the toss simply go with bowling.
My prediction for this year championship of IPL tournament is SRH.
SRH's batting depth and fiery bowling attack will get them title this year as per my predictions. The problems with RCB are very much negotiable but if they failed to click on their bowling attack that will result in losing title for them.

I do agree on RCB bowling attack is quite weak compared to SHR. But it also depends on toss today, if RCB got end chasing the total then they got more chances to win the game because if one or two top batsman click then they can reach any target easily. SHR batting depth is not so great and if Warner got out for cheap means then mostly they can't reach good fighting total.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

RCB is strong with batting line up, but their bowling is very poor, SRH are strong with bowling and their batting is ok but they are mostly depended on top orders or we can say particularly David Warner, So tomorrow everything will be depended on Toss as who ever wins the toss will prefer to go for bowling and in this IPL most of the games are won by chasing team so who ever wins the toss simply go with bowling.
My prediction for this year championship of IPL tournament is SRH.
SRH's batting depth and fiery bowling attack will get them title this year as per my predictions. The problems with RCB are very much negotiable but if they failed to click on their bowling attack that will result in losing title for them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1092
Both teams are made for this final both team have capability to rise this IPL cup. From the first match RCB is fav because of very High batting lineup but they made disappoint in first half. But great come back in second half there is one step away to grab the IPL9 cup let's see how they will play tomo. Hyderabad also strong team we can not underestimate them will see who will join sunday night party.   
Activity: 238
Even RCB looks strong,but But SRH has very well balance.
their bowling attack is better than RCB,even Mustafizur is out,but it is still good.
and yuvi is back in form.
i hope it will be a last ball match as we saw between KXIP vs RPS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Just realized ,we actually reached the end of the tournament .Haven't been following the league recently but too bad to see Bangalore again in the finals.As stated in my first few comments ,this league is solid rigged and matches are always fixed.Won't be surprised if Bangalore wins it again.The more the money thrown ,better the chances of winning.

Whether your statement can be accountable. Where did you find out about this game just a game ..?? . I think if it's true this is a game, then those who do these things certainly get enough material benefits than costs incurred, then do you already know how the expenditure needed for this game..? /
Pages:
Jump to: