Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 3. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Srh won the match by 8 runs, i can't believe this rcb lost the match. rcb started pretty good, they should've played calmly. 

What do you even mean they should have played calmly ? The target was way too far to play calmly.200+ score in an IPL match puts any team under the pressure.Though they started playing well,after Chris's wicket I gave up hopes already.I was pretty sure Sun risers will win the match but not when RCB went that close.You know never know,the match could be fixed too.Its damn IPL ,everything is fair here!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Srh won the match by 8 runs, i can't believe this rcb lost the match. rcb started pretty good, they should've played calmly. 

How could they when they are facing the best bowling attack.. Bangalore started well and I thought Bangalore have made a great come back but wickets of de Villiers, rahul and Watson made rcb to lose this tournament

That last over of Watson which filled the reserve of Hyderabad by 24 runs might be a great reason for this loss
Although I lost the bet, I am more sad for RCB instead of my bet who played so well but didn't made to the cup
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
I think RCB going to win the IPL 2016, already RCB scored 69/0 over 7 without any wicket.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
208 runs is a huge target and Virat already seems to be under pressure. He tried his best to restrict SRH but Cutting just took it all. Those sixes brought the score to 208 and I just enjoyed watching the game.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
A very very bad bowling from Bangalore. Hyderabad made 208 from it
Now its Bangalore turn to face the best bowling attack of this IPL and at the same time have to compete with a challenging target
And hats off to Ben Cutting for scoring 39 runs from just 15 balls with a strike rate of 260

No. They did kept taking wickets regularly and they made Warner out early. It was Yuvi and then Cutting who kept hitting big and brought the score to 208 else they were going to get 150-160. SRH batted beautifully is what I can say but RCB too have AB, Virat and Gayle to chase down the runs.
legendary
A very very bad bowling from Bangalore. Hyderabad made 208 from it
Now its Bangalore turn to face the best bowling attack of this IPL and at the same time have to compete with a challenging target
And hats off to Ben Cutting for scoring 39 runs from just 15 balls with a strike rate of 260
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
SRH are playing well with just 2 wickets down. Already nearing 100 runs in the first 10 overs. RCB needs to take few wickets else the score may be above 180-190 and SRH are very good in bowling and restricting RCB. This time I can't even say which team might win unlike the earlier finals. SRH having had won IPL once earlier, I am rooting for RCB.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
It's an exciting match today, i'll always support royal challengers bangalore. rcb is good at chasing down scores, it's their home ground they'll have to win this match and the season. Grin
legendary
The toss is flipped and Hyderabad won it but chose to bat first
I think Bangalore is better at chasing runs then why warner gave that chance to kohli ?
Don't know which strategy Hyderabad will come up with but this match is going to be so much interesting
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Match RCB Vs SRH very stressful, because both these Teams play well enough, and the RCB's batting is better. But it seems the SRH will be the winner in the match this time, because he has a potential that is superior to the RCB
But I do see RCB has all the potential in both bowling and batting depth to tackle SRH in this final. Also, their home soil will favour them in all departments. But any reduced over game due to rain disturbance, definitely we can say RCB will the winner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Match RCB Vs SRH very stressful, because both these Teams play well enough, and the RCB's batting is better. But it seems the SRH will be the winner in the match this time, because he has a potential that is superior to the RCB
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RCB's batting is better,no doubt.
but MCA stadium pitch is good for batting,so SRH can also score big.
bowling will decide the match.if SRH bowled well then i m sure SRH's win percentage is more than RCB.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, i have my bet on RCB on today match because i am pretty sure about it, RCB will play on home ground than it has very good chance to win this match.
Activity: 728
Royal Challengers Bangalore is going to outclass Sunrisers Hyderabad in final.It was wonderful event and enjoyed a lot in all matches where I placed bet or not.I was not big fan of RCB but now it is in final big great performances.I am supporting it instead of Hyderabad.
Activity: 700
I personally feel SRH have good combination of players and it have much better bowling attack than RCB, on other side RCB only dependent on their batsmen because it don't have quality bowling attack, it seems toss will be very important for this game and it will decide the future of this match.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will support to Sunrisers Hyderabad and wanted to win this match, i have my bet on SRH and i am pretty sure it will beat RCB today.
Activity: 686
I will avoid to place bet on any team at the moment because this final is very important for both teams, i think bet on total runs score and most sixes would be nice option for betting and that is why i will place during live match than we will get some better odds there.
Activity: 714
We are going to enjoy another final today but in different type of sports gaming.Royal Challengers Bangalore is at home and currently is totally trustworthy and can be relayed on it.Sunrisers Hyderabad is a stronger competitor to it.Actually final matches are played differently and have own set of rules and strategies.It is all about handling the pressure better way.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
In fact Royal Challengers Bangalore have very strong batting line up and from last few matches it playing very entertaining cricket and on other side Sunrisers Hyderabad also moving with nice streak so that i will wait till toss and than decide to pick any team for betting there.
Pages:
Jump to: