Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 3. (Read 38116 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Litecoins as well

http://block-explorer.com/address/LPCyLtXTNvqqS4pMEHdHXvUKU57GGi4ZrL

We cannot truly know what was in this person's heart, but it remains true that we all reap a harvest from the seeds we sow, in this life or the next. Though the initial results may seem sweet, executing theft via fraud inexorably leads to deep personal misery...

Stay sharp, and stay frosty everyone!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Wow, he got sent 14 bitcoins plus who knows how many litecoins and NXT coins. All from a few forum posts.

I'm really bewildered why the mods don't remove the deposit addresses to save some of the newbs.

Somebody donated 100 litecoin. There were some pretty serious NXT donations, too. 50,000 30,000 42,000

If you go off of current market value, NEONs made this much:
NXT = ~$8,433 (at $0.043/ea)
LTC = ~$2,972.69 (at $23.64/ea)
BTC = ~$11,199.84 (at $808.48/ea)
XPM = ~$19.86 (at $3.31/ea)

Combined = ~$22,625.39

And it's safe to say that all of the crypto's mentioned above are at a low right now. At their peaks, that $22k it well over $50k.

It's sad really, because the post was really "promising" in ways.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Wow, he got sent 14 bitcoins plus who knows how many litecoins and NXT coins. All from a few forum posts.

I'm really bewildered why the mods don't remove the deposit addresses to save some of the newbs.

Its likely that a lot of it was his own money.

Hopefully, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Its likely that a lot of it was his own money.
Activity: 6
Activity: 70

Learning how to swim among the sharks is the valuable lesson.

And valuable lesson DON'T COME CHEAP
Activity: 61

Activity: 98
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
He's havin' neon.

I'm here all week.
xgc
Activity: 69
Activity: 74
Activity: 24
xgc
At least he uses proper grammar. For an "idiot", that's not too bad. Just saying..

lol @ the grammaarr Nazi

where do you have two periods in a row in grammar?   just saying...

http://youtu.be/N4vf8N6GpdM
Activity: 24
At least he uses proper grammar. For an "idiot", that's not too bad. Just saying..
xgc
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

You referring to me as "Billy"? Better read my username twice, if you are…

To everybody who is suspecting me as being NEONs (and those who have even messaged me about it), you're missing some very obvious things…

good to know your not a scammer.   just an idiot.   If it wasn't for you more would have fell into this one.
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

You referring to me as "Billy"? Better read my username twice, if you are…

To everybody who is suspecting me as being NEONs (and those who have even messaged me about it), you're missing some very obvious things…
You're already talking to the "devs" (i.e. "NEONs", the scammer), through bliljerk101 and his noob buddy buddy timjs, two obvious sock puppet accounts for NEONs. Anyone who falls for the transparent "if you don't want to lose money to an obvious scammer who failed to provide anything of substance, you have no balls" technique deserves to lose (a lot of money). If bliljherk101 was as dumb and childish as he looks, losing his coins to this scam would be a profitable lesson. Unfortunately, he's telling the truth when he acts like he's already made money from NEONs... he made money from the suckers. This forum definitely needs a much stricter moderation and anti-scamming policy...

NEONs disappeared…

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I have a great idea for these IPO things.

why not have a provably unowned btc address and have people send it to that, something like
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

It will distribute the coins without having any way to scam people. If th makers of the coin want to make money, they can put their money where their mouth is.

There's already one. Counterparty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcp-counterparty-pioneering-peer-to-peer-finance-official-thread-395761
Activity: 8
no day 3&4..it's a scam...
Pages:
Jump to: