Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 5. (Read 38116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

Don't assume EVERYONE who is new on here are scammers IF it is a scam as nothing is proven either way yet. I actually pushed past newbie status just so I could invest in this. maybe if I had been on these boards for longer I might of been more wary? still I maintain it isn't over till the white paper date comes and goes.

It was always going to be a speculative punt...if it's a scam I won't be bitter? let people take these risks as long as they know they are risky which I think was made clear from posters.

Some people have to learn the hard way. Sorry to hear you're one of them.
xgc
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
pls confirm my LTC donation.

the hash ID is   c6f30101c08dba69703ff9a32b833af11ee0a8f70c4e1c046b0fbfd6b19375ae

my LTC address is    Li2fKpLb6w31aW2Z1WCJMkQrZTSZLLB5iK

confirmed your a moron.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?

I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

Don't assume EVERYONE who is new on here are scammers IF it is a scam as nothing is proven either way yet. I actually pushed past newbie status just so I could invest in this. maybe if I had been on these boards for longer I might of been more wary? still I maintain it isn't over till the white paper date comes and goes.

It was always going to be a speculative punt...if it's a scam I won't be bitter? let people take these risks as long as they know they are risky which I think was made clear from posters.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
pls confirm my LTC donation.

the hash ID is   c6f30101c08dba69703ff9a32b833af11ee0a8f70c4e1c046b0fbfd6b19375ae

my LTC address is    Li2fKpLb6w31aW2Z1WCJMkQrZTSZLLB5iK
Activity: 70

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I don't know who to trust, really, I don't know who is the dev of NEON, and what is the story. But why say it is a scam? Is there any evidence?
I don't think only because they are doing IPO then they are cheater, isn't NXT same at beginning?
So why it is a scam? Can somebody tell me?

Wall of text , no proof of actual client protocol , asking for coins.
99% scam.
Gone silent after getting some coins , not refunding not answering back.
199% scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't know who to trust, really, I don't know who is the dev of NEON, and what is the story. But why say it is a scam? Is there any evidence?
I don't think only because they are doing IPO then they are cheater, isn't NXT same at beginning?
So why it is a scam? Can somebody tell me?
Activity: 644
STOP GIVING THIS SCAMMER YOUR MONEY!

HE HAS ALREADY STOLEN OVER 189,000 NXT!
in defi we trust

God , how did you managed that...you're a sr.member ....
I feel so sorry for you.

On the positive side, judging by the post counts of the people ITT that claimed to have "invested" in Neon coins, I think just about everyone claiming to have sent money was a shill / puppet sent here to try and lead the herd into sending them money.

In the grand scheme of things, this Neon scam is nothing compared to what even the shitty HYIP's of yesteryear were capable of.

But if we talk about visacoin and 130k$?
Activity: 449

I feel so sorry for you.

On the positive side, judging by the post counts of the people ITT that claimed to have "invested" in Neon coins, I think just about everyone claiming to have sent money was a shill / puppet sent here to try and lead the herd into sending them money.

In the grand scheme of things, this Neon scam is nothing compared to what even the shitty HYIP's of yesteryear were capable of.
in defi we trust
Why the OP's status has a -6 in trust???

Don't tell me you invested in this crap also?

And the -6 is because somebody labeled him as a scammed eventually.

Seems I invested in all scams, apparently  Cry Cry Cry

I feel so sorry for you.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Seems I invested in all scams, apparently  Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I asked to be refunded a day ago.

no reply.
in defi we trust

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

in defi we trust
NXT      3'005      3

Transaction id: 15888617784541009297

Confirm my donation NXT  13899294005827461987

WTF is wrong with you people?
Are you out of your mind?
Activity: 83
Confirm my donation NXT  13899294005827461987
Activity: 644
ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.
Pages:
Jump to: