Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 6. (Read 38116 times)

xgc
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
lol @ Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

I think this makes it 100%
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
anyone here got refund?  I cant understand why ppl put money in this one.., and why ANN page become HYIP promotion  Huh

shouldn't people wait to know its a scam before people call is definitely a scam?

You still believe in this "not proven scam"?

you 'think' this is a scam, you don't 'know' this is a scam, there is a difference...

Why can't you wait till white paper date?

Well I'm in, I decided to take a gamble.

Only worry is that I sent NXT but the exchange rate to BTC is horrible today, almost half what it was two days ago, oh well...

I think i understand why you hope.. for a white paper

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annangelshares-ipo-387470
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aerocoin-the-currency-of-tomorrow-400905
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/imgimg-coin-great-coinenable-p2p-cryptocoin-to-transmit-valuableipodetail-391725
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elitecoin-xlc-ipo-401382
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ipo-annneon-neon-the-most-advanced-second-generation-currency-400356
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--384097
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shs-shares-second-generation-crypto-currency-project-announcement-395893
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
NXT      3'005      3

Transaction id: 15888617784541009297
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
anyone here got refund?  I cant understand why ppl put money in this one.., and why ANN page become HYIP promotion  Huh

shouldn't people wait to know its a scam before people call is definitely a scam?

you 'think' this is a scam, you don't 'know' this is a scam, there is a difference...

Why can't you wait till white paper date?
in defi we trust
anyone here got refund?  I cant understand why ppl put money in this one.., and why ANN page become HYIP promotion  Huh

Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
anyone here got refund?  I cant understand why ppl put money in this one.., and why ANN page become HYIP promotion  Huh

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
This approach is obviously similar to nxt's approach. People right now are calling it a scam. Nxt has been launched and (although not structured) the core code has been labelled as somewhat ingenious work. People now call nxt a scam because of the way it released the coin, only 21 ( I think) bitcoins. The way I see it is, a haterz gonna hate. Take a risk and give to these scammers/geniuses because in reality, we won't know until 3+ months from now and by then it will be too late.

Yes, you will get scammed. Yes, you can make smart decisions by asking questions and critiquing the motives and promised features but I bet the same people calling these so called '2nd generation' coins a scam now will be the same ones that call them a scam when/if they successfully launch.

I say pick a side and with very little contribution to the IPO and very large potential for profits (yes, greed drives people to do stupid things sometimes), these coins should be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Although it would help there cause to provide some sort of evidence of this great features.

Just my two eMu's.

You can check when the first Nxt post was made and how long he has discussed about his idea and the technical details. Yes, even Nxt, most similar to a scam, was much more than just post a vague post and get free BTC immediately.
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Activity: 378
This approach is obviously similar to nxt's approach. People right now are calling it a scam. Nxt has been launched and (although not structured) the core code has been labelled as somewhat ingenious work. People now call nxt a scam because of the way it released the coin, only 21 ( I think) bitcoins. The way I see it is, a haterz gonna hate. Take a risk and give to these scammers/geniuses because in reality, we won't know until 3+ months from now and by then it will be too late.

Yes, you will get scammed. Yes, you can make smart decisions by asking questions and critiquing the motives and promised features but I bet the same people calling these so called '2nd generation' coins a scam now will be the same ones that call them a scam when/if they successfully launch.

I say pick a side and with very little contribution to the IPO and very large potential for profits (yes, greed drives people to do stupid things sometimes), these coins should be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Although it would help there cause to provide some sort of evidence of this great features.

Just my two eMu's.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Mandatory requirements for next new IPOs:
1) IPO starter (team) self deanonymization - real name, contacts, profiles, etc. (may be, it's not needed - if escrow or warranties preferred)
2) Escrow with reliable service;
3) Proper white paper;
4) Money back for first demand.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
LOL
you prefer dealing with MIT guys like here, or directly with Nigerians
Meh. This was a swing, and a miss.
Wow, scamming seems really easy...
Yes, it's clearly very easy.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Wow, scamming seems really easy...
Activity: 70
I've already considered my contribution a loss. Well, this is the business.  Cheesy

LOL

you prefer dealing with MIT guys like here, or directly with Nigerians

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've already considered my contribution a loss. Well, this is the business.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The beta test will confirm once for all if this is legit or not.  

If you want to play it safe, just wait until Beta comes out.  If its good, get your investments and btc ready and make a safe bet.  Regardless whether you invest now or after beta test, your still investing pre-launch.  So there's no reason to be greedy which happens to be the main reason for losing money.  So if you're going to make a risky investment between now and beta, just make sure its money that you can afford to lose.

Time will tell if these guys are the next Satoshi Nakamoto 2.0 or just the same bunch of thieves who'll con you out of your btc.

Satoshi Nakamoto has never asked people to send him money for his project.
Activity: 114
When am I going to be added to the list of founders? I bought in on the first day...
in defi we trust
NEONs, are you alive?

You're 
6 l****8 0.05 BTC  ?

You're
32 n****r 0.1 BTC  ?

LOOL , fortunately enough not  , but i'll check the whole thread to find my half-brother Smiley)
Activity: 140
in defi we trust
Activity: 140
NEONs, are you alive?
Pages:
Jump to: