Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 4. (Read 38116 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
I have a great idea for these IPO things.

why not have a provably unowned btc address and have people send it to that, something like
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

It will distribute the coins without having any way to scam people. If th makers of the coin want to make money, they can put their money where their mouth is.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
i got suspicious after reading

"we are proud to announce a new epic coin"..
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Did the guy who supposedly designed the logo get paid his 0.2BTC?

... or could he belong to the scam gang ...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Did the guy who supposedly designed the logo get paid his 0.2BTC?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

A very generous offer from 2Kool4Skewl. I've invested all I can in Nxt, but I'd invest more in a heartbeat at current prices. People like 2Kool4Skewl are a credit to the Nxt community, and a reason to put your faith in the future of Nxt. Good ideas + good people attract more good people, and you can see this in the way people are getting behind Nxt and working together for its success.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Is Neons ever coming back?  If you have -6 trust rating can you still log on and post to this board?

Yes. You can post Cheesy

I'm also a revolutionary developer and also have a coin that has actually LEAPFROGGED 5 whole generations of crypto!

Check it out here and get rich QUICK!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ipo-ipo-ann-light-the-universes-first-7th-generation-cryptocoin-404524

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

FAILED..lol
Check it out here and get rich QUICK! Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Is it too late to invest?  Huh

Yup , the creator has already fled with all the money.
Unfortunately your investment is safe because of you being late.
Activity: 4
Is it too late to invest?  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Is Neons ever coming back?  If you have -6 trust rating can you still log on and post to this board?

Yes. You can post Cheesy

I'm also a revolutionary developer and also have a coin that has actually LEAPFROGGED 5 whole generations of crypto!

Check it out here and get rich QUICK!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ipo-ipo-ann-light-the-universes-first-7th-generation-cryptocoin-404524

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 16
Well I hope he makes good on this.  It usually does not end well for people who go down the path of scamming/theft.

So I hope he's not a scammer.  Although I can't provide any more further details (lol) let this be a lesson for people who intend to scam. What goes around comes around.  However or whatever is your justification, its just not worth it.

Peace!     
Activity: 6
well, he got enough coins, so there will be no response anymore.. too bad. looked very interesting though  Sad
Activity: 16
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Even if some of the newbies in this thread are genuine victims and not shills, you have to admit that getting scammed, or losing money in a hack is a rite of passage in the cryptocurrency world.

Stepping into this space and being given complete control of your money is like being a 19 year old teenager with overprotective parents who never let you out of the house and dropping into the middle of the Las Vegas strip with $10,000 in your pocket. If you're lucky, you can get out of there with some of the money, and you'll be a lot smarter for it when you do leave.

People are so used to financial regulations protecting them that they have become too trusting and never learned how to do proper due diligence themselves or ascertain someone's competence or character before handing them money.

After all, when was the last time you worried about the bank you use in the fiat world going broke and taking your deposits with it?

good point. scams were probably much more common in unregulated past, say early American History. people had to be wise themselves. Of course now people don't need to be wise cause the government has their back? problem is the government are now the scammers...
Activity: 449
Even if some of the newbies in this thread are genuine victims and not shills, you have to admit that getting scammed, or losing money in a hack is a rite of passage in the cryptocurrency world.

Stepping into this space and being given complete control of your money is like being a 19 year old teenager with overprotective parents who never let you out of the house and dropping into the middle of the Las Vegas strip with $10,000 in your pocket. If you're lucky, you can get out of there with some of the money, and you'll be a lot smarter for it when you do leave.

People are so used to financial regulations protecting them that they have become too trusting and never learned how to do proper due diligence themselves or ascertain someone's competence or character before handing them money.

After all, when was the last time you worried about the bank you use in the fiat world going broke and taking your deposits with it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

Don't assume EVERYONE who is new on here are scammers IF it is a scam as nothing is proven either way yet. I actually pushed past newbie status just so I could invest in this. maybe if I had been on these boards for longer I might of been more wary? still I maintain it isn't over till the white paper date comes and goes.

It was always going to be a speculative punt...if it's a scam I won't be bitter? let people take these risks as long as they know they are risky which I think was made clear from posters.

I am sure you are one of those who missed NXT boat.

As someone who might of just lost some money I'm not finding you being that 'helpful'....no next for you.

I will console myself with knowing I have many multiples more NXT than you, after checking your account. Smiley

Haha please donate Smiley

just to add: don't worry; NXT express will give you back twice the money neon guy took away.
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?

I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

Don't assume EVERYONE who is new on here are scammers IF it is a scam as nothing is proven either way yet. I actually pushed past newbie status just so I could invest in this. maybe if I had been on these boards for longer I might of been more wary? still I maintain it isn't over till the white paper date comes and goes.

It was always going to be a speculative punt...if it's a scam I won't be bitter? let people take these risks as long as they know they are risky which I think was made clear from posters.

As someone who might of just lost some money I'm not finding you being that 'helpful'....no next for you.

I will console myself with knowing I have many multiples more NXT than you, after checking your account. Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
yea i lost 1 ltc o well....   I plan to make a new currency but my lack of programming skills is slowing me down i have tons of ideas that would hover over any of these stupid alt coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't know who to trust, really, I don't know who is the dev of NEON, and what is the story. But why say it is a scam? Is there any evidence?
I don't think only because they are doing IPO then they are cheater, isn't NXT same at beginning?
So why it is a scam? Can somebody tell me?

Wall of text , no proof of actual client protocol , asking for coins.
99% scam.
Gone silent after getting some coins , not refunding not answering back.
199% scam.
OK, he disappears, I start to believe it is a scam now.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Boat? Hell, I thought that was a train!
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value

Pages:
Jump to: