Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 2. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So he gets away with it?

Maybe, him and his friend sold drugs on dark net markets and I have seen full proof evidence that it is true.

I'll be emailing you soon Ryan
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
So he gets away with it?

Sure. You ever thought we get our money back?  Roll Eyes

No but I would have thought that Ryan would get prosecuted. That money is long gone Tongue

All i say is Karma...
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
So he gets away with it?

No but I would have thought that Ryan would get prosecuted. That money is long gone Tongue
legendary
So he gets away with it?

Activity: 356
So he gets away with it?
Ryan, do me a solid and update this thread with any developments if you would be so kind.

Emailed the person Riverboat suggested we email and she said due to lack of evidence that a scam had been pulled and due to no official complaint from anyone within  the Florida region that she couldn't do anything about it yet
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Ryan, do me a solid and update this thread with any developments if you would be so kind.
EVERYONE  WHO HAS INVESTED IN THIS

I got a call from Florida SEC this morning you need to call the investigator with your story and email her evidence
Lisa Seabrooks
407-245-0646
[email protected]

Hope you enjoy wearing orange ryan Smiley

She kept calling him GAY lmfao

Sent her an email.

And sent today the proofs she asked for.
Ryan, you scammed me for 1.7 BTC. You won´t get away with this so easy. I will make sure that you go back to jail.
Or you return 1.5 BTC to this address: 1MiGfeabQqoFirXdcdToqdfxx2Cw1WotPy

He got $50'000 from me. I just spent a week putting together a huge file of evidence and I'm just about to send it to the woman now

I got a call from Florida SEC this morning you need to call the investigator with your story and email her evidence
Lisa Seabrooks
407-245-0646
[email protected]

Sent her an email.

And sent today the proofs she asked for.
Ryan, you scammed me for 1.7 BTC. You won´t get away with this so easy. I will make sure that you go back to jail.
Or you return 1.5 BTC to this address: 1MiGfeabQqoFirXdcdToqdfxx2Cw1WotPy

Lisa Seabrooks
407-245-0646
[email protected]

Sent her an email.
EVERYONE  WHO HAS INVESTED IN THIS

Lisa Seabrooks
407-245-0646
[email protected]

I'll make sure to email her. Giving these guys $50'000 was a mistake, I'll probably never see a penny of that again no matter how this turns  out now.

He's gonna get jail time no doubt, but that doesn't help me get my money back.
Activity: 224

Lisa Seabrooks
407-245-0646
[email protected]

Activity: 367
I presume Coinpal (or Ryan?)  is finally dead?

It never was alive to begin with. Hopefully all this ends up biting Ryan "The Gayness" Gay big time. Him and his friend AmericanIdiot.
legendary
I presume Coinpal (or Ryan?)  is finally dead?
If anyone is wanting to take the risk I'm selling 18740 shares for 2BTC

You can make an offer for a smaller amount if you wish. If anyone buys them all I'll throw in 600 autotrader shares for free.
It's too bad that it has come to this.  Obviously a risk but that is a crap-ton of shares.  Best of luck trying to off-load them.  Somebody will have to be willing to accept a huge amount of risk at this point.

Thanks.

Lowering the price to 1.5BTC. The autotrader shares are currently worth that alone. I just don't want to deal with cryptostocks anymore.
legendary
Well hello there!

You can make an offer for a smaller amount if you wish. If anyone buys them all I'll throw in 600 autotrader shares for free.
It's too bad that it has come to this.  Obviously a risk but that is a crap-ton of shares.  Best of luck trying to off-load them.  Somebody will have to be willing to accept a huge amount of risk at this point.

legendary
Well hello there!
Still no update.  Oh whoa is me...first like a boob I invest in coinpal.net, then in full retard fashion I decide to actually check and see if this site is even functional.  Site is indeed up but still missing my DOGE's :/
Activity: 367
Luckily I got out of Alcurex the first chance I got. Good luck to ya'll.
Pages:
Jump to: