Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 3. (Read 79952 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
He´s still selling shares on cryptostocks. That´s real wild west here  Lips sealed

btw: BTC Volume 0.00009176 BTC on coinpal.

It´s a nip-and-tuck race with alcurex  Cheesy ....  Undecided Cry    (invested in both of them)
lmao @ volume comparison...i thought I was the only poor schmuck that actually lost satoshi's on both of these ventures.  I received an e-mail from Mr. Gay himself several days ago, a couple of them actually, each one promising to give a complete update here on in the thread as well as on CS announcement as to current status and future plans of CoinPal.  Obviously he hasn't come through on any of it :/

You guys are not alone, I also lost on both these exchanges.

Me too. Fuck them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
He´s still selling shares on cryptostocks. That´s real wild west here  Lips sealed

It´s a nip-and-tuck race with alcurex  Cheesy ....  Undecided Cry    (invested in both of them)
lmao @ volume comparison...i thought I was the only poor schmuck that actually lost satoshi's on both of these ventures.  I received an e-mail from Mr. Gay himself several days ago, a couple of them actually, each one promising to give a complete update here on in the thread as well as on CS announcement as to current status and future plans of CoinPal.  Obviously he hasn't come through on any of it :/

You guys are not alone, I also lost on both these exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

legendary
Activity: 1310

It´s a nip-and-tuck race with alcurex  Cheesy ....  Undecided Cry    (invested in both of them)
Activity: 367
Thanks for the updates, guys.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
JIC anybody is actually still looking at this thread just wanted to let you guys know that I did finally hear back from Ryan regarding my missing DOGE.  He also mentioned something about posting an update on either here, CS or both but not seeing anything thus far :/

Yes I talked to his PO again and she said it these exact words "Due to ongoing investigation, I can not comment on the matter"

That means they are into a formal investigation at this point.
legendary
Well hello there!
JIC anybody is actually still looking at this thread just wanted to let you guys know that I did finally hear back from Ryan regarding my missing DOGE.  He also mentioned something about posting an update on either here, CS or both but not seeing anything thus far :/
legendary
Well hello there!
Ponzi ran out of funds  Wink
Well hell if that's true he really outta be gettin close to payin out our next divvy then with all dem doge's he heisted Wink
legendary
Well hello there!
Lol, guess he needed them dogies worse then you
So it would seem.  Think it's pretty obvious this security is pretty much revealed as:
Whoa black betty Scam-ba-lam!
Lol, guess he needed them dogies worse then you
legendary
Well hello there!
Added negative feedback until I hear something one way or the other on coinpal.net

Avoid at all costs!  You'll only be throwing away your hard-earned satoshi's.
legendary
Well hello there!
Coinpal.net back online and only showing 125 of my dogecoin balance!  I wonder if ole what's his name took the other coins and charged me some sort of outrageous negative interest rate :p
legendary
Well hello there!
Oh my missing dogecoin.  Time for an update fella

You've got them back or are they still M.I.A?
Still missing in action I'm afraid.  can't even access coinpal.net anymore.

And "poof" gone.
Activity: 285

You've got them back or are they still M.I.A?
legendary
Well hello there!
legendary
Well hello there!
Boy this sucks.  So not only are my shares essentially worthless but now I won't even get my dogecoin back :/

this is bad...this is real bad!
Waiting for a reply from his PO
So what's the status with getting some of our funds back and Ryan G's legal troubles?
Pages:
Jump to: