Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 4. (Read 79952 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
lmao...so I'm showing that I actually deposited 274 DOGE coin earlier today and now after unsucessfully trying to execute a trade my balance is now sitting at 125.  And apparently mister coinpal himself isn't even monitoring his own thread :/

Good script

150btc well spent
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
lmao...so I'm showing that I actually deposited 274 DOGE coin earlier today and now after unsucessfully trying to execute a trade my balance is now sitting at 125.  And apparently mister coinpal himself isn't even monitoring his own thread :/
legendary
Well hello there!
I actually went ahead and decided to give his site a go.  Signed up for an account and transferred ~800DOGE I think it was.  When I attempted to execute a trade it told me I had insufficient DOGE to execute the order.  I was trying to sell 10.

Not looking too good.  Let's see if he's even monitoring this thread at all.
Activity: 462
soooo ummmmm

what is going on?

anyone have any info?

all I saw was dividend recently paid and nothing else

Nothing, just makes it look just legit enough for you to not go and break his legs.

that's what I'd figure

another loss for the spread sheet
soooo ummmmm

what is going on?

anyone have any info?

Nothing, just makes it look just legit enough for you to not go and break his legs.
soooo ummmmm

what is going on?

anyone have any info?

0.0001024/share dividend payout today.  weird, wasn't expecting that

Bless Ryan G's heart.

Anyone have any new news on what's happening with all this?

http://coinpal.net

If you take a look at the site, you will realize there has been a lot of progress.

As you can see, the logo is now the one that belongs to CoinPal, in a lovely military green.

A substantial amount of volume is flowing through the system.

And the twitter feed, is now correct. Oh wait, no it isn't.

No, that logo belongs to me. I paid for it and specifically told him not to use any of the graphic work I had paid for unless I had my investment returned. Yet again another scummy move pulled by this Ryan G, I really look forward to the next month or so. Hopefully he learns a lesson then.
Oh, that sucks even worse.

I'm still waiting for you to get in contact with me Ryan! I have much to show you

Sorry mate, I've been day and night on another project. Send me a PM now, I'd like to see it.

PM'd
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bless Ryan G's heart.

If you take a look at the site, you will realize there has been a lot of progress.

As you can see, the logo is now the one that belongs to CoinPal, in a lovely military green.

No, that logo belongs to me. I paid for it and specifically told him not to use any of the graphic work I had paid for unless I had my investment returned. Yet again another scummy move pulled by this Ryan G, I really look forward to the next month or so. Hopefully he learns a lesson then.

I'm still waiting for you to get in contact with me Ryan! I have much to show you

Sorry mate, I've been day and night on another project. Send me a PM now, I'd like to see it.

Bless Ryan G's heart.

Activity: 210

Bless Ryan G's heart.

Bless Ryan G's heart.

Activity: 367

Bless Ryan G's heart.

legendary
Well hello there!
legendary
Well hello there!
I think we've been mini-goxxed!
Are you not the one who was defending his every move just a week ago?
lmfao.  Your joking right?
Wasn't joking, just thought you were SamboNZ
Ahh.  Honest mistake on your part then.  Have nothing to do with SamboNZ and I try to call em as I see them.  I'm strongly against people that try to pull that kinda crap!  Don't try pawning your worthless shares off on other "unknowing" victims just because you screwed up is my motto.  And trust me, I've screwed up plenty of times!

yes! I like you!

Many get mad because of this ideology we hold.

But I'm like you, we took a gamble and should take the loss in an honorable way not by screwing other uninformed people.
I totally respect what your saying and agree with it completely.  Hard to find honorable people messing around with this stuff nowadays it seems.
legendary
Well hello there!
Don't think anyone here has tried to screw anyone with worthless shares. Except those looking to lift the IPO flag!

the question is why hasn't cryptostocks taken any action against this?

cryptostocks is the only entity that can really help out
What RiverBoatBTC says regarding CS is absolutely true.  I've been using CS for along time (regretably) and can say with absolute certainty that he could pretty much give a flying you know what whose scamming who so long as they pay their up-front posting fee's and people are willing to pay his insanely high transaction fee's.  0.005 btc to withdraw?!  Greed greed greed.  If kumala would simply run a straight up operation and perhaps get one or two competent employees onboard to do some serious vetting of these listings I suspect CS would be having alot more volume.  Also lower the ridiculous transaction fee's FFS. 
Activity: 224
Trading is what pays cryptostocks bills they do not care if its legit or a scam.
Don't think anyone here has tried to screw anyone with worthless shares. Except those looking to lift the IPO flag!

the question is why hasn't cryptostocks taken any action against this?

cryptostocks is the only entity that can really help out
Ahh.  Honest mistake on your part then.  Have nothing to do with SamboNZ and I try to call em as I see them.  I'm strongly against people that try to pull that kinda crap!  Don't try pawning your worthless shares off on other "unknowing" victims just because you screwed up is my motto.  And trust me, I've screwed up plenty of times!

yes! I like you!

Many get mad because of this ideology we hold.

But I'm like you, we took a gamble and should take the loss in an honorable way not by screwing other uninformed people.
legendary
Well hello there!
Pages:
Jump to: