Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 5. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think we've been mini-goxxed!
Are you not the one who was defending his every move just a week ago?
lmfao.  Your joking right?
Wasn't joking, just thought you were SamboNZ
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
lmfao.  Your joking right?
Activity: 367

EEEK!!

Any new news from RiverBoat?
legendary
Well hello there!
legendary
Well hello there!
Not that it's majorly important but I have access to this account again. Shall continue using this one - thought I threw away the peice of paper with the password but I found it stuck on a sticky note on the back of my monitor
That's always handy Smiley

Thank god for sticky notes huh? :p
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not that it's majorly important but I have access to this account again. Shall continue using this one - thought I threw away the peice of paper with the password but I found it stuck on a sticky note on the back of my monitor
legendary
Well hello there!
I would like to ask to take the personal discussions to the PM section. It's not helping at all, if not damaging.

Also, I would have not expected another dividend from Coinpal. It still leaves gullible me wondering what comes next.
chirp chirp (sound of crickets pounding in my head)
Activity: 285
Just to let everyone know this is 'RyanMilligan2', I had to switch accounts due to my own stupidity and forgetting my password (random numbers/letters)

I will be using this account from now on.

LOL dude, you must hold the record for 'most accounts locked out of' Cheesy

Can't you reset your password via email?

He can't if he also forgot that password for his email.  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Just to let everyone know this is 'RyanMilligan2', I had to switch accounts due to my own stupidity and forgetting my password (random numbers/letters)

LOL dude, you must hold the record for 'most accounts locked out of' Cheesy

Can't you reset your password via email?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Without even reading the entire OP I can tell you that this "IPO" is an SEC lawsuit waiting to happen. Whoever is behind this is obviously offering unregistered securities. As soon as the SEC or FINRA get wind of this, you can count on the fact that this whole house of cards will collapse.

The sad part is that this type of hype and illegality gives the entire crypto community a "black eye" with the regulators. It just makes it harder for people to take cryptocurrencies seriously.

"A word to the wise..."

Get out while you still can.

Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

legendary
Well hello there!
This thread is getting completely out of hand at this point.
Activity: 356
I would like to ask to take the personal discussions to the PM section. It's not helping at all, if not damaging.

Also, I would have not expected another dividend from Coinpal. It still leaves gullible me wondering what comes next.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

But relentlessly negative attacks on people and organisations achieve nothing and can be upsetting and depressing for other members to read.

Let’s aim for what we can positively achieve together, of course that means sharing our pain, and sometimes our anger too, but we also want to maintain a positive focus on what we can do about our situation, and so I ask members to engage on this forum in the same constructive and progressive spirit with honour and respect.

+ Eleventy Billion!!
Activity: 224
Activity: 149
Defending One’s Honor

“Honour is the value of a person in his own eyes, but also in the eyes of his society. It is his estimation of his own worth, his claim to pride, but it is also the acknowledgment of that claim, his excellence recognized by society, his right to pride.” Julian Pitt-Rivers

Honour=integrity, respect, praise, esteem, admiration.

Defending one’s honour in some cases can be a matter of success and ruin; life and death. Even as late as 19th century America, maintaining your honour was essential to getting a good job, marrying a classy lady and accepted into higher society.  Saving face was paramount and retaliation was done to prove you still had the courage that made you worthy of honour. But if taken to extremes it becomes an “irrational pissing contest.”  Even in defending one’s honour one must be honourable by exercising gentlemanliness, fair play, mercy and magnanimity.

So when defending your honour, members should:

• not personally attack a member’s character or family or belittle a member using sarcasm. Just to be clear, when a member chooses to attack the author of a post rather than the content of the post, that is a personal attack.
  • not post defamatory comments which include statements that purposefully injure the reputation of another by exposing them to hatred, contempt, or ridicule.
  • not encourage or condone any physical violence, threats of violence, or harassment against anyone, whether members of this forum or not.
  • not post confidential information about a member that could cause harm to his/her family.

I do recognise that many members feel a great deal of pain and anger about the way they have been treated by other members and sometimes feel the need to 'vent' about that.

But relentlessly negative attacks on people and organisations achieve nothing and can be upsetting and depressing for other members to read.

Let’s aim for what we can positively achieve together, of course that means sharing our pain, and sometimes our anger too, but we also want to maintain a positive focus on what we can do about our situation, and so I ask members to engage on this forum in the same constructive and progressive spirit with honour and respect.
This is hilarious, Americanbit you are saving Ryan Gs ass. BadPeanut. Don't be stupid.

I have to agree. BadPeanut, don't be stupid. Serious accusations require proof or at least evidence, none of which was given.
Americanbit is a liar. He's been caught in many lies, why are you even going to believe anything he says?

I dont believe americanbit but im gonna hate myself if im wrong in the end. I would never accept that if i associate with someone like that if its true. Im a christian and i rather die to be honest. But that doesnt mean you guys can still use riverboat for the recovery service. Riverboat does a good job thats why americanbit comes back to this thread defend the coinpal team.
I just dont want to gamble this one about riverboat, i know deep its not true but i cant take the risk gettin involved. I hope ryang and chris get punished for what they did to all share holders, no doubt. Good luck all!

You're a paedophile, I'm a paedophile. Everyone on this forum is a paedophile. Better leave Bitcoin:/

In all seriousness, that is one of the most ridiculous accusations I have heard.
This is hilarious, Americanbit you are saving Ryan Gs ass. BadPeanut. Don't be stupid.

I have to agree. BadPeanut, don't be stupid. Serious accusations require proof or at least evidence, none of which was given.
Americanbit is a liar. He's been caught in many lies, why are you even going to believe anything he says?

I dont believe americanbit but im gonna hate myself if im wrong in the end. I would never accept that if i associate with someone like that if its true. Im a christian and i rather die to be honest. But that doesnt mean you guys can still use riverboat for the recovery service. Riverboat does a good job thats why americanbit comes back to this thread defend the coinpal team.
I just dont want to gamble this one about riverboat, i know deep its not true but i cant take the risk gettin involved. I hope ryang and chris get punished for what they did to all share holders, no doubt. Good luck all!

Fair enough.
Pages:
Jump to: