Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 29. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well that was nice, purchased some cheap options and a dividend came in too Smiley

... about 50K worth for 5k perchance? Cheesy

Roll Eyes Only money to play with anyway.

I'll make at least 3x that with the opportunities I  lined up for Coin-pal using it on one of my own ventures anyway

Yep, I'm having fun with all this anyhow.. Much funner than playing with Penny Stocks.
Activity: 210
Well that was nice, purchased some cheap options and a dividend came in too Smiley

Roll Eyes Only money to play with anyway.

I'll make at least 3x that with the opportunities I  lined up for Coin-pal using it on one of my own ventures anyway

I wish Smiley but did get someone .0004's at .00001 cost, and someone .0005's at .01 cost.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

Fuck. who ever bought my typo cancel it or coinpals going to no expos or having pro affiliates.

I meant to type 0.001 but put 0.0001 for 50K shares. I suggest you cancel your buy, I know you'll see this.

Why did you even do this in the first place? It made sense when shares were not available otherwise.
If someone wanted shares they would of payed the IPO price of .00075 instead of paying you .001.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Karma is a Btc
Fuck. who ever bought my typo cancel it or coinpals going to no expos or having pro affiliates.

I meant to type 0.001 but put 0.0001 for 50K shares. I suggest you cancel your buy, I know you'll see this.

The person that bought might not read the thread, Ryan G need to fix this or cryptostocks.

For real, if this whole Coinpal shit wasnt like this ppl wouldnt desperate using the Options on Cryptostocks.
If Ryan doesnt sort it then who's coming to promote my new business at 2 of the biggest crypto expos with m???   Wink

Whats the new business, do tell...

Either an open source exchange or  something un-crypto related but would really have a huge impact for traders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If Ryan doesnt sort it then who's coming to promote my new business at 2 of the biggest crypto expos with m???   Wink

Whats the new business, do tell...
If Ryan doesnt sort it then who's coming to promote my new business at 2 of the biggest crypto expos with me???   Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

Bummer dude!  That is one expensive 0!!
Activity: 630
Activity: 350

Lol i feel for you dude

Karma is a Btc
Coinpal should lifted the IPO flag imo.

If they dont announce by tomorrow with the dividend about when lifting the IPO flag then something is really wrong.
Activity: 356
If someone is interested in shares, just pm me. We'll figure out a price.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Alright guys, it seems ALOT of you don't realise you can actually sell your shares on Cryptostocks via the Options menu, even if IPO is on! Yes, you CAN sell your shares when IPO is on. I have had people asking me how in pm, i thought i will type how to do it here aswell.

The best thing about Options is it allows you to sell your shares even if IPO is on!!

Before we start, take note there are two types of options, Call and Put.

Call means you want to SELL your shares

Put means you want to BUY anyones shares.

So since we are dealing with Coinpal shares, you obviously want to sell ( Call)

1. Go to cryptostocks and click on "Options" at the top of the page

2. Click on "My Issued Options"

3. Click on "Issue Options"

4. Type in the ticker of the company whose shares you want to sell, then
* Click "Call"
* Type how many shares you want to sell
* Type the price of each share
* Type the costs the buyer will pay you, this is like a booking fee. (Be aware cryptostocks charge you .01 btc to issue an Option) so the cost is upto you
*Enter the date for when you want your offer to end

5. Click Issue

Now you wait until someone books in your offer or wait until the date you set expires.

I hope this was valuable information to you all and you succeed in selling your unwanted shares.

You are all welcome and i will accept bitcoin donations if offered to me lol Tongue

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
i sold my coinpal shares on cryptostocks Options, and i am so HAPPY now, i got a weight off my shoulders  Grin
Karma is a Btc
Coin-Pal Shares:
Shares have been re-opened for purchase.  Now that everything is looking like a go this seems like a good time to start back up on share sales.  I might have been the one that stopped them, but regardless we are back in action!

Oh no, why not lifted the fucking ipo flag so people could sell their shares. This going to take forever if we hit the phase 3 ipo. Its not fair man. I mean if people decide to buy shares after reading the announcements its their own risk. And i love to sell my shares to the ones that want to buy it. Why do they need to buy from COINPAL? The only reason is they need more funding to get a real dev to develop Coinpal for real, before there wasnt one.

Ryan G. Why dont you come here on the forum and be active sinds you started the thread. There is no way im gonna wait for couple months so i can sell my shares. WTF!

EDIT: i know you lurking here Ryan G. Please come forward and stop being a pussy

EDIT: if you want me to stop posten here please send me a PM and we can make a deal you can buy my shares back someway
Pages:
Jump to: