Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 31. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ive got about 300 coinpal shares, anyone interested in buying them for .0007 btc each?
I'd be willing to pay 4 LTC for your 300 coinpal shares. PM me today if you are interested
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
ive got about 300 coinpal shares, anyone interested in buying them for .0007 btc each?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Activity: 630
Go fuck yourself dude...MCX was the best exchange when it launched, and will soon return to glory.

*cough, cough* keyword: wasGrin

But hey, if people want to spend their money on that, so be it.

Its still the fastest exchange out there. Everyone prefers it over shitsy, it just doesnt have the coins. Youll see...huge plans in the works...HUGE!
Activity: 367
Go fuck yourself dude...MCX was the best exchange when it launched, and will soon return to glory.

*cough, cough* keyword: wasGrin

But hey, if people want to spend their money on that, so be it.

Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

And now you have AmericanDerp pumping another scam site.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Atleast you didnt call eachother "sir" lol
Activity: 630
Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

its just an opportunity for someone to sell their shares at a cheap rate before they get delisted, so for the seller its a case of something is better than nothing. trading may have stopped but people can still excercise options. i think now is a time of opportunity and everyone should think about exercising the option of buying or selling while they can, coz i dont see anything happening here, yet im taking a small chance in case it does.
Activity: 350
Cheap share's in an exchange that doesnt exist yet Huh
If a person did wish to sell their "coinpal" shares what are the options how would they do this?

thanks

You realise he just wants cheap shares right?

yes, but something is better than nothing, true?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If a person did wish to sell their "coinpal" shares what are the options how would they do this?

thanks

You realise he just wants cheap shares right?

thanks

At the top of the cryptostocks site you will see on the menu bar "Options" click on that and you will see near the bottom of the page the option to sell upto 160 of your coinpal shares by clicking on the cart icon next to the coinpal option
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

thanks
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The update from cryptostocks (in case anyone not seen it) if there was security weakness its better to delay and fix now than bowl on and get hacked..

"STATUS UPDATE
Okay let me start by saying that CoinPal is not a scam or a con.  I know this hasn't gone very smooth so far, but I will do whatever it takes to make this a success. 

Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Ryan Gay and I live in Central Florida near Disney World.   There was another main player in CoinPal which was the former developer, which I hired on to write the code for CoinPal.  About two weeks ago, I had another developer look over the code and test the exchange for flaws, because I was starting to think that I might need a second opinion before taking CoinPal live (which would begin putting users coins at risk) It ends up that my intuition was correct, and the security was not up to par.  Without proper security the exchange would have failed, because that is the most important factor in the success or failure of any exchange.

So, I have been contemplating on what to do and how to proceed because this was definitely not part of the plan and this IPO was planned with a timeline in mind.  I want apologize to each one you investors for not being more communicative.  I was not exactly certain of how I would turn this all around and make it work, but I made a commitment to myself to exhaust every available resource I could in order to make CoinPal a success. 

Look around at all the projects that are either scams or have failed, they seem to be popping up everywhere.  That is not what I intended for CoinPal, so I will commit to you shareholders to do everything in my power to make this a successful venture moving forward.  CoinPal can be something that we can all be proud of, and it is my main goal to turn this into a very high-yielding investment for each one of you.

I know what you are thinking, so what next?  What's the plan?

Stay tuned.  I am about to post another announcement in about two hours with the plan to get CoinPal up and going quickly. 

I wanted to post this announcement first, and I will release a dividend tonight as well.  I will discuss making up for the ones missed in the next post.

Thank you for everyone, and let's make this happen!"
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
In the newest update he says:

"Mostly everyone should have received their Nanofury USB miner already but I might have overlooked a couple shipments during the past week with everything going on..."

Is this true? Has actually anybody received the USB miner?
Did in fact receive the miner I was promised.  1x nanofury

*few days late but did arrive and works great
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
In the newest update he says:

"Mostly everyone should have received their Nanofury USB miner already but I might have overlooked a couple shipments during the past week with everything going on..."

Is this true? Has actually anybody received the USB miner?
For anyone who feels stuck with dead coinpal shares you can get rid of them on Cryptostocks Options for a cheap price
i wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

If its fake I can't wait to get my money back, throw 250-300BTC at creating a solid exchange and then taking the place as the guy who offered me it seen this thread and says he will only allow it of he's working with me.

That'll be the biggest fuck you to a scammer in history

Perhaps. I guess we'll see. If anything, you should consider opening your own exchange since you have the marketing skills to and the capital to get it done. If you check out fasbit on crypto stocks, they've found a company that will code the exchange for them. I think we could easily raise the funds with a professional website, forum, and marketing to make it big.

Just a thought.

PM Me.. I'd like to know a little more about you. If you comfortable revealing your business experience and personal identity, and knowledge of crypto, I wouldn't mind having you on board.
Activity: 367
i wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

If its fake I can't wait to get my money back, throw 250-300BTC at creating a solid exchange and then taking the place as the guy who offered me it seen this thread and says he will only allow it of he's working with me.

Perhaps. I guess we'll see. If anything, you should consider opening your own exchange since you have the marketing skills to and the capital to get it done. If you check out fasbit on crypto stocks, they've found a company that will code the exchange for them. I think we could easily raise the funds with a professional website, forum, and marketing to make it big.

Just a thought.

I wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

Pages:
Jump to: