Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 30. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This is one of the most entertaining scams out there...

At least every time he releases a dividend you guys get just a little bit closer to getting your initial investment back.  At this point I'm honestly hoping it works out for you guys and you at least break even.  That said, are people really buying new shares? Wow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At least he updated. That still isn't proof however at least his activity has picked up. Still waiting on an email back from him.
Activity: 154
I dont know what derp means...been a while since ive been in middle school.

You could look it up on Yahoo, AllTheWeb or MSN though...
If not, you can ask the kind folks on Usenet or your local BBS.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I agree. There's no coinpal. The cheap dividend seems it was only to shut us up for a bit. ONly two more days until Ryan M.s 4 day deadline, so the only thing to do is wait and see.

We're relying on Ryan M, and it is much appreciated, but if nothing happens after the 4-day mark, I think we need to get our evidence together and present it to the media in Orlando, FL. It's hurt Ryan G's dad's business for sure.

What evidence do you plan on presenting? This should be good...

You really are full of derp, aren't you? Such derp. So amazing.

Studies should be done on your derp level. Derp level's of this magnitude have never been seen before.

I dont know what derp means...been a while since ive been in middle school. What evidence are you going to present? Name some sources smart ass..try using your big boy words

The derp is so overwhelming, I think I'll end any interaction with you. And since you have nothing to offer to the discussion, you've been placed on ignore.

Good day.  Kiss
Activity: 630
I agree. There's no coinpal. The cheap dividend seems it was only to shut us up for a bit. ONly two more days until Ryan M.s 4 day deadline, so the only thing to do is wait and see.

We're relying on Ryan M, and it is much appreciated, but if nothing happens after the 4-day mark, I think we need to get our evidence together and present it to the media in Orlando, FL. It's hurt Ryan G's dad's business for sure.

Studies should be done on your derp level. Derp level's of this magnitude have never been seen before.

I dont know what derp means...been a while since ive been in middle school. What evidence are you going to present? Name some sources smart ass..try using your big boy words

Activity: 630

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Try 2 get it into Your head, Their is NO Coinpal, and their will NEVER be a Coinpal!!!! Get it?Huh
Activity: 210
Hmm, so 2 days ago he wrote that the promised news would come right after the dividend. Not there yet...

And we got a small dividend, where is the rest?

Yup, you right. I think because of Milligans post about "4 days waiting" gave him more time i believe.

Why dont you try to e-mail him and please share the results with us.

He emailed me, I told him to provide proof and if he does we will then go ahead with the venture.

If he delays me, I will use the opportunities for my own businesses rather than the joint one from before.

Bad peanut stop portraying every conspiracy theory you cam
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
im sorry but.did i miss something? whats in 2 more days?

I believe i have picked it up about milligan earlier post on May 1st. I think they have come into some agreement with eachother i believe. Maybe i have read it totally wrong.

Milligan earlier post:

"I wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake
"
Karma is a Btc
Hmm, so 2 days ago he wrote that the promised news would come right after the dividend. Not there yet...

Yup, you right. I think because of Milligans post about "4 days waiting" gave him more time i believe.

Why dont you try to e-mail him and please share the results with us.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
im sorry but.did i miss something? whats in 2 more days?
Karma is a Btc
Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

And now you have AmericanDerp pumping another scam site.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I have deleted the pics here just because its not important anymore sinds the names are already exposed and Ryan G. announced his name on Cryptostocks.

I do think Coinpal gonna be up and running for real now because of his last announcement. If there was never a Coinpal exchange im sure he gonna pay for it to make Coinpal real. Ryan G. is not that stupid to lie again, that make no sense, but who knows.
We just have to wait for 4 days after the last announcement like Ryan Milligan said if its real or not.

If u believe so much in the product then would u be interested in buying my shares at a discounted price?

I believe a bit for now, I think it make no sense, keep lying and dig deeper while his name is exposed. He is not that stupid i think or perhaps it could be a fast reply "announcement" toward Ryan Milligan if the written letter was received someway or Americanbit panick reaction towards him that make him put an announcement up on CryptoStocks. Tbh I dont know, just to have wait 2 more days. Im sure Milligan will take action if it is a scam

I got no money, i was the one who want sell my shares here and im still offer to sell my shares Smiley
Activity: 356

Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

I have deleted the pics here just because its not important anymore sinds the names are already exposed and Ryan G. announced his name on Cryptostocks.

I do think Coinpal gonna be up and running for real now because of his last announcement. If there was never a Coinpal exchange im sure he gonna pay for it to make Coinpal real. Ryan G. is not that stupid to lie again, that make no sense, but who knows.
We just have to wait for 4 days after the last announcement like Ryan Milligan said if its real or not.

If u believe so much in the product then would u be interested in buying my shares at a discounted price?
Karma is a Btc

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Had a great time reading through this!! Its pretty clear to me that there is NEVER going to be a 'coinpal'!!! Whatever Ryans intentions were at the start ,prob at best half hearted idea but more likely scam, hes just been caught with his pants down and stringing you all along!!!! Anyone putting BTCs into this CRAP need their heads read!!!! But thanx for the entertainment it was fun!!
Ok guys, I have added an option to cryptostocks:

297 coinpal shares for .00068 btc each.

To buy simply go to the top of the page, click on Options, look for COINPAL and click on the cart icon to execute the order, this offer will only be valid for a couple days before being withdrawn.

Cheers
Sorry brutha, but i dont use LTC, I have 297 coinpal shares i wish to sell

297 X .0007 btc = .2079 btc

Let me know if interested and I will exercise the option to sell on cryptostocks once i have a buyer
Pages:
Jump to: