Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 19. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The IQeon platform is in the active development and soon they will publish another transparency report to cover all the recent achievements. Here is the link to the previous one: https://iqeon.io/news/170
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
At the same time, it is a unique hybrid exchange for trading cryptocurrencies but at what stage is the platform at now?
Great news! IQN cryptocurrency has been added to Eidoo universal application. It means that there are even more opportunities for using your holdings now.

copper member
Activity: 51
IQeon is taking gaming to another dimension by adding an educational element to in and paying people to play games.
Activity: 154
I'm very impressed with the team's hard work on this project, because they work fast. I think this project will be successful.
Activity: 350
Yes, it's already been a long time since the end of the Isoon iso. and it's time to start the team to publish some news to accumulate the potential for growth, so that Ikeon went along with the market in growth

They've made a Transparency report last month - let's see what they bring in few weeks  Smiley With total BTC dominance IQN is my last alt I bet on, Platform launch is all it needs  Grin

Don't worry, as far as I know the project about the game will have a lot of interest so I think your investment in IQeon tokens might increase as long as the market conditions are good and there are good exchanges too
Activity: 58
Yes, it's already been a long time since the end of the Isoon iso. and it's time to start the team to publish some news to accumulate the potential for growth, so that Ikeon went along with the market in growth

They've made a Transparency report last month - let's see what they bring in few weeks  Smiley With total BTC dominance IQN is my last alt I bet on, Platform launch is all it needs  Grin
Am wondering if anyone is aware that IQN is even more accessible and available natively in Trust Wallet App. But am yet to find out what's fees applies to enable transactions out of this wallet.

This is good news, but ofcourse am sure some ETH would be needed to take care of gas fee, so be sure to have this to enable your transactions out of the wallet

Not just Trust wallet, also IQeon partnered with Ethos having them support the Project. They were able to take part in the Airdrop program - 50 000 pre-registered Ethos users will receive a welcome-bonus in tokens, including IQN

I hope with this partnership will benefit both of them, especially for IQeon. So IQeon it will be increasingly recognized by many people and this project has many users
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Am wondering if anyone is aware that IQN is even more accessible and available natively in Trust Wallet App. But am yet to find out what's fees applies to enable transactions out of this wallet.

This is good news, but ofcourse am sure some ETH would be needed to take care of gas fee, so be sure to have this to enable your transactions out of the wallet

Not just Trust wallet, also IQeon partnered with Ethos having them support the Project. They were able to take part in the Airdrop program - 50 000 pre-registered Ethos users will receive a welcome-bonus in tokens, including IQN

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
You shouldn't be worried by the way, what kind of worries? There is a bull chance for btc which is pressing every altcoin at the moment.

Maybe that came out wrong. I meant that i don't understand how an ICO buyer/holder can be so impatient with a project like this. I am glad they invested at the time but goodness me, please be true to yourself and stand by your decisions. I wonder why they even invested at the first place to be honest.

At present, it is very difficult to tolerate. Market participants want to get the results of their investments as soon as possible. and this is not surprising, because it is not known what to expect from the projects to date.
I think a lot of people are cashing out to BTC from many projects in the hope of another bull run shortly up to about $10k but that still doesnt explain the reason they are selling at less than ICO price.

If you are a long-term investor, you can take this opportunity by purchasing IQeon tokens at a low price. So when other people sell their BTC and start buying an ICO project, I'm sure you will benefit a lot
  believe that the Ikeon is a promising project. The game designs have proved themselves quite well in the market, and growth will only begin with the whole of the crypt.

Overall this project is very good, maybe what needs to be done is marketing, so more and more people see IQeon everywhere. In addition, good exchanges are also very necessary so that this project will look more attractive

I agree Iqeon needs more marketing to put it in the spotlight, with a good platform in place, this marketing would be of good value to the global community
I think a lot of people are cashing out to BTC from many projects in the hope of another bull run shortly up to about $10k but that still doesnt explain the reason they are selling at less than ICO price.

If you are a long-term investor, you can take this opportunity by purchasing IQeon tokens at a low price. So when other people sell their BTC and start buying an ICO project, I'm sure you will benefit a lot
  believe that the Ikeon is a promising project. The game designs have proved themselves quite well in the market, and growth will only begin with the whole of the crypt.

Overall this project is very good, maybe what needs to be done is marketing, so more and more people see IQeon everywhere. In addition, good exchanges are also very necessary so that this project will look more attractive
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The reward for bounty is received, it's not exactly what I expected, but still it's nice to see the fruits of my work. The project can turn out to be very qualitative, it is necessary to wait, in the future it can please everyone.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5

The present price is irrelevant in my view. It may fluctuate up and down due to fluctuations of btc. I can't blame anyone though. It is just that some people don't want to miss the btc bull if it is coming or they just need money and are selling based on the buy orders

But maybe that is just me. I am a man that embraces loyalty and will stay true to Iqeon because I believe in their dream. I think it is the most precious thing a man can have. But we'll see what the future brings.
Pages:
Jump to: