Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 14. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

IQeon sums up the results of August

Summing up the results of August. What important took place last month, read below.  

Awarding prizes among the platform’s players

From the beginning of August, the contest in its new format – “IQeon Giveaway” with the prize fund of 450 IQN is held on our platform. Participants showed their activity on IQeon’s social media and in platform games during two stages of the contest. The winners were chosen randomly via a live broadcast on Youtube-channel. The 20 lucky ones have already got generous awards of “IQeon Giveaway”.

The final stage of the contest has started on the 27th of August. The prize fund in the amount of 150 IQN will be raffled on the 16th of September among 5 winners, who made deposit on the platform over 5 IQN. Terms of participation can be found here.

Contest for the best player of the week

Well-known contest "Weekly Challenge" was also held on the platform in August. Every Thursday we chose a game, where users could get 5 IQN to their gaming account when competing. Throughout August, they took part in game matches in  "Circle Pong", "Spin Tunnel", "Starship" and "Branches".

During the last week of August, players compete in game "Jumpy Jelly". The winner will be the participant with the maximum points at the end of the week. The results will be published on our social networks on the first Friday of September.

PvP gaming platform update:

• New visual effects in games “Twin Fall” and “Jumpy Jelly”;
  • Technical changes in games: increased productivity in some actions of the platform and rapid data loading;
  • Improved registration form;
  • Increased users’ data storage;
  • Gameplay changes in some games.

Things got truly interesting with IQeon!

From August, our team launched a series of intellectual posts in IQeon communities on social media. Let’s read useful kits, advices and quotes by recognized world’s genius, know interesting facts, solve clever riddles and optical illusions together! Join us on Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and VK not to miss new posts! Contact us on social media, what would you like to know on IQeon communities!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Kozinachka, really?)) My congrats! But I like the most their weekly contests in games)
Activity: 5
I would like to express my appreciation for the contest IQeon Giveaway. It's amazing idea, and also really weighty awards! I've never won in any contests until your giveaway. So it was an unexpected pleasure to win here. I watched your broadcast in real-time and was SOOOOO surprised!!! When I saw the system chose my email, my heart was beating violently..... Thanks a lot for this possibility!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
copper member

IQeon Development Update – August 27th

Dear friends! We would like to present our new development report about IQeon platform for the period from 13 to 26 August.

Games’ module:

• Data storage on the platform was increased, and thereby, protection against cheating in games was enhanced;
  • Gaming data reporting to server goes faster, and consequently, games became more “responsive”, points are awarded without delay while playing;
  • Loading speed was optimized in such games as Tachkoball, Survival Shooter and Flippy Hero through a new texture compression format.
copper member

The final stage of “IQeon Giveaway”! Hurry up to take part!

It’s time to announce the final stage of the “IQeon Giveaway” contest – “Deposit IQN”! Since the 27th of August, each user’s deposit on the platform over 5 IQN can bring him victory!

Five winners of the 3rd stage will receive 30 IQN on their gaming accounts. Reminding you, that everybody has a chance to win the prize of “IQeon Giveaway”! Winners will be chosen randomly during a live broadcast on the official IQeon Youtube-channel at 13 p.m. (UTC), on September 16th.

Conditions of the 3rd stage:

Attention: feel free to use IQN for playing, but at the moment of summing up the results
it must be at least 2 IQN on your gaming account!

Reminding you, that it is possible to join “IQeon Giveaway” at any moment. For that, it is enough just to meet the conditions of the previous stages of the contest – “Follow IQeon” and “Play Games”:

• Subscribe to one of IQeon communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or VK.
  • Repost the last post in the community and pin it on your page (On Instagram: tag a friend below the post).
  • Play 2 matches in 5 different games on the platform (in the amount of 10 matches).

For the participants, who meet the conditions of just three stages: besides the deposit amount, send your email, to which an account on the platform is registered, and the link to your page with a pinned post to the “IQeon Giveaway” bot on Telegram.

Take part in “IQeon Giveaway” and win dizzying awards!
copper member
Hi, CryptoHeisenberg. Thanks for your question. For now, we’re still developing the app “IQeon Wallet”. We can propose you to follow our news and stay in touch with IQeon team  Cool
Activity: 6
I heared, you plan to release a mobile app synchronized with the platform. So when will it be? Could you tell?
copper member

IQeon Development Update – August 13th

Dear friends! We would like to present our new development report about IQeon platform for the period from 24 July to 12 August.

Games’ module:

• New visual effects were added in games “Twin Fall” and “Jumpy Jelly” – trail effect while the object is moving and “jelly” effect. Water animation was improved as well;
  • Productivity of the “Crashy Racing” game was improved through FPS increasing.

General platform changes:

• The error when registering was fixed – now users can keep a web page after pressing “Register” button;
  • The error, when popup windows appeared at the time of registration form completing, was eliminated.
Activity: 8
Speak for yourself, man. I have +10iqeons on my account  Tongue Tongue I watched online translation yesterday, there're so much people to complete... Well, better luck next time.
I took part in the 1st tour and won nothing  Undecided
copper member

The 2nd stage of “IQeon Giveaway” prepares awards for the most active players!

Announcing long-awaited 2nd stage of the “IQeon Giveaway” contest - “Play Games”! Participants can express themselves in numerous games on the platform and win generous awards for their activity, since the 13th of August!

Ten winners of the 2nd stage will receive 20 IQN on their gaming accounts. Reminding you, that everybody has a chance to win in “IQeon Giveaway”! The winners will be announced during a live broadcast on IQeon Youtube-channel at 13 p.m. (UTC), on August 26th.

Conditions of the 2nd stage:

• Send your email, to which an account on IQeon.com is registered,  to “IQeon Giveaway” bot on Telegram.
  • Play 2 matches in 5 different games on the platform (in the amount of 10 matches).

Reminding you, that it is possible to join “IQeon Giveaway” at any moment. For that, it is enough just to meet the conditions of the previous stage of the contest - “Follow IQeon”. You can find its conditions here.

For the participants, who meet conditions of just two stages: besides registering email, you need to send the link to your page with a repost of any post in IQeon community to “IQeon Giveaway” bot.

Activity: 58
So much news. You're doing a great job, guys. [Like]
New contest with 450 IQN? Wow... Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm definitely in!
copper member

IQeon sums up the results of July

IQeon sums up the results of July. What important took place last month, read below.  

Accession to the European Fintech Alliance

In July, IQeon company signed a membership agreement with The European Fintech Alliance. This organization integrates businesses of the financial sector, implementing innovative approaches in economic relations. Large financial service “Wirecard”, creators of “SolarisBank” and “Holvi” digital bankings are among the Fintech Alliance’s members. Now, our company is a member too.

Partnerships with media portals

This month, IQeon team started partnerships with editorial offices of international media portals – “BlockchainGamer.biz” and “eGamers.io”, and also with the Russian crypto-gaming community “CryptoGamingPool”. For now, users of these resources are among the first, who get the main news of IQeon platform.

CEO of IQeon Vadim Dovguchits’s interview

Reminding you that in July, there was Vadim Dovguchits’s (IQeon CEO) video interview of for the educational project “Adukar”. Platform’s founder described the establishment of the blockchain project and shared his success story. A full version of the interview available here.

Intellectual contest in social networks

In July, “IQeon Quiz” contest was held on the IQeon official pages on VK, Twitter and Telegram. For a month we have checked our followers’ knowledge in different spheres: blockchain, cryptocurrencies, game development and other. Winners of “IQeon Quiz” became participants with the highest number of right answers to the questions of the contest during a week. Their intellectual achievements were rewarded by 20 IQN to their gaming account.

Competition for the best player of the week

Well-known contest "Weekly Challenge" was held on the platform also in July. Every Thursday we chose a game, where users could get 5 IQN to their gaming account when competing. Throughout July, there were the following games: "Spin Breakout", "Curvy Path" and "Dashy Cube".

The last game of July was "Twin Fall". The winner will be the player with the maximum points at the end of the week. The results will be published on our social networks on Friday.

PvP gaming platform changes:

• Improved users’ data encryption;
  • Advanced PvP mode;
  • Adding IQN counter in the interface;
  • Gameplay changes in some games.

Reminding you about a new contest with the prize fund up to 450 IQN

The 1st stage of a new contest “IQeon Giveaway” starts in IQeon communities on the 1st of August. The prize fund is 450 IQN. Generous awards will receive 25 lucky ones! Read more details about the contest’s conditions here.
copper member

Take part in “IQeon Giveaway” with the prize fund of 450 IQN!

The contest in its new format – “IQeon Giveaway” starts in the platform’s communities on the 1st of August. Anybody, wishing to participate, may join!

The distinctive feature of “IQeon Giveaway” – it will have 3 stages. You can join the contest at any moment! For that, it is enough just to meet the conditions of the previous stages.

The winners will be chosen according to the results of each stage. Thus, 25 participants will receive generous awards from IQeon. And prizes will increase during the contest: 10, 20, and then 30 IQN! It means, that the most active participants can win up to 60 IQN on their gaming account!

The first stage - "Follow IQeon", starts on the 1st of August! The prize is 10 IQN on a gaming account! What is needed to win:

• Subscribe to one of IQeon communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or VK.
  • Repost the last post in the community and pin it on your page (Instagram: tag a friend below the post).
  • Send the link to your page with a pinned post to “IQeon Giveaway” bot on Telegram.

Note: the winners will be chosen only among the participants from bot’s list!

We will summarize the results of the 1st stage fo the contest on August 12th. Ten winners will be chosen randomly during a live broadcast on IQeon Youtube-channel at 13 p.m. (UTC).

Heisenberg, where do you live? There, in Russia, everybody, who is interested in crypto games, knows Crypto Gaming Pool! I like their games reviews, and not just this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 246
Great platform and a must-try for all the crypto gamers out there. Loving their crashy racing
Partnership is great... although i dont know who they re  Tongue
copper member

Introducing our new partner – media portal and one of the largest Russian crypto-gaming communities “CryptoGamingPool”.

The main goals of a game resource that also supported by IQeon - popularization of blockchain technology and assistance to gamers in monetization of their in-game achievements. Our platform gives an opportunity for everybody not only to have a good time playing various games but also to multiply IQeon gaming account balance. Find out more in the first partner’s materials on CryptoGamingPool. For now, gamers of the community actively join the beta testing of the platform games.

CryptoGamingPool is a media resource and the first Russian-speaking crypto gaming community. This portal is one of the major platforms in RU-segment. CryptoGamingPool is not only the media, but it is also a gaming pool with network communities, playing together and investing in crypto games.
xandola, thanks soooooooo much!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Pages:
Jump to: