Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

Bitcoin was able to bang on the door on 2017 and has made enough noise that the whole world is slowly but surely taking their eyes and focusing now on what would bitcoin accomplish next. It is imperative that we do not falter and the next major steps and achievements that this would attain would mark if whether bitcoin would survive for another day
For sure, not many people before may 2017 knew about bitcoins or cryptos but after the ransomware stuck and the increase in price of bitcoin investors had their eyes on bitcoin and other cryptos then the prices increased in such a fashion that non investors also had an eye and new investors started investing in bitcoin and other cryptos, although this made bitcoin more of an asset rather then currency but yeah who cares if we are in profit.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?
I hope that this topic will need to be changed into: " that's the first half of 2018 was bad for Bitcoin", because we all anticipated the bull run to start in July. It would be great to have!
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
I personally think that it is a crucial year for Bitcoin because we are observing regular drops in the price of Bitcoin.So it is important too see where will the price go from here.Last year we noticed a huge rise in the price of Bitcoin towards the end of the year and the price is expected to rise this year also.So 2018 is a crucial year because at the end of 2018 future of Bitcoin will be decided.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I think it's important for bitcoin every year. but I think it is important for the year of 2018. I think it will be a good cleaning at the end of this year. The safety and balance problems will be solved. unnecessary projects will be deleted from the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one

I believe that the market price will soon to rise up because there are a lot of countries that are already legalize in cryptocurrency so we can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future because of demand.

true, bitcoin increase also depends on the user, who wants to promote bitcoin or not.
the more bitcoin demand, the higher the bitcoin price.
it all depends on us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

I believe that the market price will soon to rise up because there are a lot of countries that are already legalize in cryptocurrency so we can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future because of demand.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
this year (2018) is very important because by the end of 2017 Bitcoin experienced a fantastic increase to the price of $ 19,000, and then slowly until this July Bitcoin decreased to the price of $ 6300.

hopefully at the end of 2018 Bitcoin experience price increases again because anyone who has Bitcoin do not want Bitcoin it's price down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Some of the guys are saying that peak that bitcoin experienced in 2017 is cyclic, and we will have those peaks every year from now on, from what I see I can say that this year peak is not even close.
Let's wait for the end of the year. Bitcoin has a lot of time to go to the moon.
Activity: 42
i think every is cruciall for bitcoin since because it is still young. let's just wait and see how successful bitcoin can be
Activity: 320
Many say that the price will be more than 30 000$, but I do not believe it. I think by the end of the year the price will be about 10 000$ -15 000$
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. I think every year is very important for Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market. Every year there is time for significant events, I think that this year is still ahead. Although, I started to hold the opinion that 2018 and, perhaps, the next two to three years there will be a lull, with certain attempts by the sharks of business to maximally reduce the price that would be purchased as much as possible. In one thing, I'm sure for sure, - talking about Bitcoin's death, these are common speculations with specific goals. Bitcoin will not go away, and this is only the beginning of the road. All we can only wait
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Bitcoin almost lost control on it's market on its own right now. I think yes, it's like this is the crucial year for bitcoin. Many people invested in here, some doesn't believe now in bitcoin. Last January we have witnessed the fall of all cryptocurrency. Coins that we love especially bitcoin fell down short Sad. If I knew this will happen, I'll propably try not to hodl them and will sell propably at 20k usd. That's the peak of bitcoin right? 

After this, I can't seem to be positive in bitcoin. After the fall from 20k to 10k almost 50%, it went down all the way to 6k.

Can bitcoin recover this year or no? Or next year it will?  What do you think? All of my money are gone.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Is 2018 the most important year for BTC? No, I don't think it is that crucial. Nonetheless, it would be important in the sense that it would permit time for the market to realign which is what we're seeing now. It's not that critical but surely, it plays an important role - its what I think.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Can be said that 2018 is the year of determination, if bitcoin can stay above $ 10,000 then I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be brilliant and can not be stopped, but if the price is under $ 2500 then we will soon be ready to go from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319

As you can see, this year is not as successful as 2017. But I think that by the end of the year all will recover and will grow
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
to some extent it is really so. given that according to forecasts of analysts exactly this year the bitcoin rate will recover to the level in 2017 to $ 15,000, this year can be considered breakthrough. despite the correction of the course, bitcoin still remains the unconditional leader among other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 28
2018 is not the most important year for crypto and bitcoin. Each year is unique in its own way and introduces something new and significant in the development of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 6
Now it seems that this year will be a very difficult year for the currency encryption. We need to maintain our confidence.
Activity: 27
Well is almost half of the year gone yet bitcoin is still staggering in price, we hope the remaining months will be remarkable,  as the market begins to pick up , i expect the bull that happens end of last year to repeat again, it will be a good recovery
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think 2018 is important not only for bitcoin, but also for the cryptocurrency market in General. Bitcoin has a lot of influence and it has the biggest capitalization and we wish it success.
Pages:
Jump to: