Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now? - page 9. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 4
Altcoin has much higher possibility of greater returns than bitcoin and even the investments in the banking sector thus it is more suitable to make the investment in the altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well it depends some coins which have good objective ,team ,technology can be best way to invest but sadly they are less which have very good future and also market is down if alt coins have technology,good projects than it can be good investment
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

Altcoin is not the best way to invest your money and that is bitcoins but not every people or traders in the market is reach enough to invest on bitcoins so altcoins is also a good choice and it was profitable as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Altcoin will have more gains than Bitcoin, but I don't think it's a good time to buy Altcoin. The current market is not stable, and it may fall again at any time. altcoin will fall too, so we still need to wait.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
When the market grows, the altcoins will be able to give you much more profit than the BTC. In the current situation, you can buy promising altcoins, but only by 20-40% of the budget, as prices can go lower.
Activity: 170
altcoin still relies on the general trend of bitcoin and the market. Ensure that you build the fund and choose diversified and either divide the investment fund into bitcoin and altcoin will be a flexible way of choosing as well as profitable as the market grows. .
Activity: 70
Altcoyins have the possibility of a large growth in the future, on which an investor can earn. And if we still invest, and not speculate in the market, then we need to choose coins with the potential for growth for at least a year.
Activity: 170
I think it depends on each individual. I personally would choose Btc because BtC is the right coin to invest when the price is like this
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Since the big dip, dont think so. You will lose more than gain at this point. I would abstain from investing into crypto for now, or at least, investing hard. You can try finding new projects, which seems promising and have potential to raise in the future. Those coins could bring you profit in the future.
Activity: 266
It depends but actually as many investors say that on the crypto market is red and investing in altcoin is risky. But now the prices are low and these ups and downs usual thing for crypto market. When it will grow you will have a huge profit
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

If your going to invest to existing coin then i'd suggest go for bitcoin and ethereum both are cheap right now also both have the potential to grow more. Also one of the best way to invest money in cryptocurrency is by investing to an ICO however you need to be skeptical and well knowledge in order to join an ICO with a sure success and impact in the community.
Activity: 81
Yes it is.  To my point of view. Altcoins is the best way to invest now because when you invest today, you are buying the future and the day you wouldn't have to work before you can eat or spend money on your needs.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
Now Bitcoin price is very low as well as every cryptocurrency price.I think this time is the best time to invest altcoin.I think now if you don't invest  then few days later you will rectify for this mistake.So don't late, invest altcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Altcoins are one of the best options to invest in case you are looking for the high profits, as they are very risky tools, at the same time with good opportunities to grow. But you need to understand that you can loose all your funds by investing in such tools.
Activity: 90
Altcoyins have the possibility of a large growth in the future, on which an investor can earn. And if we still invest, and not speculate in the market, then we need to choose coins with the potential for growth for at least a year.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250

The best coin to invest is the coin who establish already its name like bitcoin , if you invest in altcoin make sure that it has a great potential in the future because many altcoin failed when it terms to pricing you will invest in a good price but when the ico end and you will about to sell the price is too low so you dont have a chance to earn from your investment.
I do see for Altcoin currently very high potential forget far greater profits in the future. making it the best way to generate an investment return on Altcoin today. and have the opportunity to gain even greater profits in the future by investing today.
Activity: 61
I believe that at present it is possible to earn good money only on the growth and fall of the market of altcoyins.  but in order to do this it is necessary to analyze and understand in which currency to invest their money in order to make a profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If my opinion is Yes. of on the money deposited in the bank and could not produce a profit is better invested in crypto. Although it is indeed risky if results are then crypto is a good investment place. then on entering into investment gold which is indeed more secure but the result is small then it is better to invest in the crypto only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Bases on my own perspective i believe it is but someone needs to be careful in choosing the best out the the available ALTCOINS out there as they are so many shit coins without no good use case and potential to grow...
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
Its a new kind of investment for every one. For investing they able to participate in crowd sale and this industry is mixing a lot of new trends now. So we can see them as a promising industry for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: