Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now? - page 7. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well it depends some coins which have good objective ,team ,technology can be best way to invest but sadly they are less which have very good future and also market is down if alt coins have technology,good projects than it can be good investment
Activity: 31
Altcoin is the way to go to earn in the cryptocurrency space, you just need to do detailed research about project before investing as there are several scam project in the space.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
If you are well versed in the Altcoins, then invest in them. If you are good at something else, then invest in it. Everything is very simple.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Altcoin change contradistinctive beliefs and conjecture. It each calculates on the male who itching to strain outside. If you itching in whatever altcoin fair bring about any check toil the foundation story of the coin.
There are some altcoins that have a big potential in the future. It would be better if you buy altcoins in ICO but be wise in choosing a good altcoin to invest with.
Activity: 134
of course, altcoin has become increasingly popular as a container for the investment. This is because the altcoin is very likely to bring in revenue faster and at a large nominal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Yes, on some coins you can earn a lot of money. But much depends on luck. Many coins are artificially pumped and raise their price.
Activity: 112
Yeah, I'd prefer to invest on altcoins than invest on bitcoin or shares, altcoins seem more versatile and easy to get into,  and you could also get into a project that is recent with a promising future, those are the ones that could give you the most profit in long term.
Activity: 518
yes of course altcoin is the best place to invest because with the altcoin whose prices are still very cheap you can get a lot of profits and take advantage of moments like this to buy altcoin as much as you can.
I also have a thought so, with we invest in altcoin the price is cheap of course we do not need to think big capital to be able to invest, let alone now a lot of altcoin that lowers the price, so it is time for us to invest in altcoin that we think have as much potential as we can afford.
yes of course altcoin is the best place to invest because with the altcoin whose prices are still very cheap you can get a lot of profits and take advantage of moments like this to buy altcoin as much as you can.

Even BTC is cheap right now but alts are extremely cheap. This is very good time to get into trading with alts.
Activity: 26
Altcoins is the best to invest for new people like me
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
trying to make investments in crypto has a big risk. cryptocurrencies can be viewed as an opportunity to invest for a long time. Because every year, the price will continue to grow. But I still prefer to invest in Ethereum because I think ETH has the potential to explode in 2018.
Activity: 462
Activity: 47
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
I think that here there are quite a few new projects you could try to read and visit their website, there are many opportunities friend, it also depends on the situation since they are projects that will have long term profits
Activity: 140
I think my answer is yes in this case because when you buy any altcoin in early stage then you can make more profit on that coins. Many people are sharing same story of the market who earn more profit on the same way. You can fallow some steps like study market strategy, company guideline, project details etc. before investment in an ICO because these factors are also play good role to make more profit on your investment.
altcoin may be my best investment. But just some altcoin, not all. with large market capitals. Or there is another option that can invest bitcoin or ETH

What about ICOs? ICOs are very profitable if you find good ones.
Activity: 27
altcoin may be my best investment. But just some altcoin, not all. with large market capitals. Or there is another option that can invest bitcoin or ETH
Activity: 168
Complete the registration and receive 100 free Iagon(IAG) tokens! http://paymeum.io/
Everyone has a different story on the subject. Some may succeed and others may fail.
In general, bitcoin is less risky than other cryptocurrencies, so the profit rate is less or equal to most other investments.
Same for Ether and the rest of top 10 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin investment is better than it).
With regard to the unknown cryptocurrencies, you gambling with your money, so you won a good profit, or lose.
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

I wouldn't say the best way but it's surely most profitable because all of the alts dropped significantly and we had a chance to buy them wile they're cheap. Holding now is the best option and selling when they're high enough. BTC is still the best in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: