Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now? - page 6. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
I think it is. I will share my own experience. I started with eos and then found prg and lisk. These coins are literally so great that I can never get enough of them. They have great projects coming up as well and I know I shall witness a rise very soon.

For me there are lots of coins that investing in them is worth doing it, so just find some interesting coins and split your money to cash that you could lost (eventually) and cash that you will need in future and try your luck in alts.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Lamden, Wanchain and Cardano are my favourites. These altcoins are great to invest in because once you do, your profits are assured. I am definitely investing in these coins in future too, because right now is a good time for them.
Activity: 132
I think it is. I will share my own experience. I started with eos and then found prg and lisk. These coins are literally so great that I can never get enough of them. They have great projects coming up as well and I know I shall witness a rise very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
In my own opinion, altcoins isn't the best way to invest. Their are fewer altcoins that are worth investing like the likes of WANCHAIN and the likes but for this bear market, the best coins to invest into is bitcoin, etherum and Neo. That's my own recommendation
according to my way so because now Altcoin also has not been back up then than that now many people who invest in Altcoin that promise and wait Altcoin price back can be with investment and holding altcoin, with Altcoin's current decline due to follow the movement of Bitcoin
Activity: 140
I think yes because now Altcoin prices still have not gone up and so with you invest in Altcoin you can also wait for altcoin prices back up because some people are waiting for the price of bitcoin and altcoin to go back up they choose to wait and hold it up back up

Activity: 98
The best way to invest is to split your funds into many projects. In the portfolio of each investor there must be bitcoin. But in Altcoins also need to invest some of its funds. Using Altcoins, you can increase the amount of bitcoin.

If you don't diversify your portfolio you're risking big. Even BTC has this huge dips so it's smarter to buy 5-10alts and follow the market.
Activity: 28
because a lot of crypto is falling in price and Socratus is not
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Everyone has their own strategy. Someone is selling, but someone is buying it back. Here you need to analyze for each coin. And this is already trading. Now you will not earn on altcoins, but you can cheaply sell or catch a rare, but a good time to make money on them. It seems to me that you need to hold on and expect more growth.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
nowadays crypto market is not stable.there are a lot of pumps and dump and this situation is not good for altcoins investment. but if you have planned for the long-term then you can be made your investment in altcoins. Must hold top-level coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap first page.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The best way to invest is to split your funds into many projects. In the portfolio of each investor there must be bitcoin. But in Altcoins also need to invest some of its funds. Using Altcoins, you can increase the amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Altcoins are rightly considered the best option for investment, with the possibility of earning without the need for significant effort. Although it is important to carefully consider the selection of a suitable project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

I dont think so.  I think bitcoin still the best investment until now and for long time. Because without bitcoin altcoin can not survive.  And altcoin can exist because previously the first bitcoin exists.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
It can be said to invest in Altcoin as an alternative to earn additional income. Because if you see the opportunity to get more profits from here is wide open. But of course all that needs a proper calculation and can to be patient.
Activity: 44
I think yes. Of course Bitcoin is always a good option for a long term investment, but in my personal opinion, alt coins can bring you more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Of course! Altcoins are the most promising type of investment in the short term! Proper investment of capital in the desired Altcoins can bring more than 1000%. Look at all the portfolios known to you: you will not find either bitcoin or ethereum, since they already have a huge capitalization. But this rule is not an axiom and in a few years the situation can drastically change with the changing conditions of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Altcoin is a good way to investing, but if you will choice a right coin. So how decide which coin is good? If this coin has as a minimum alive team and they were creating something on own platform and following own roadmap - that is not bad altcoin or token.
altcoin is great for long term Investment and it is ethereum that has a stable price and i believe that ethereum will grow in the next few months
Well it depends some coins which have good objective ,team ,technology can be best way to invest but sadly they are less which have very good future and also market is down if alt coins have technology,good projects than it can be good investment
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
It seems to be the truth. BTC has not the first place in the list of coin's speed of development so altcoins are more suitable for investments than BTC.
Activity: 84
Well it depends some coins which have good objective ,team ,technology can be best way to invest but sadly they are less which have very good future and also market is down if alt coins have technology,good projects than it can be good investment
Pages:
Jump to: