Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now? - page 4. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We need an analysis of how interesting technology altcoyne in terms of technology and what the consumer offers. There are many projects that work on fundamentally similar technologies, they are competitors of each other, it is likely that only one or two altcoyins will "take off" in the future - the success of an investment in the right choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I think right now the best investment is Bitcoin(as always Smiley). Many altcoins that were developed in 2017 can disappear in 2018 and there might be no altcoin rockets, but Bitcoin will always remain Bitcoin and the asset that you can not worry for
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think Altcoins are always better to invest money in because they have more potential to grow in value but the problem is to find the right project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Different coins have different risks and different potential returns. The best thing is to make an investment portfolio. While you are a beginner look at the top 10-20 coins.
Activity: 120
I believe that this is not the best way to invest your money in Altkin . But still it is a way to earn in the crypto space . Just be more careful .
Activity: 54
If you want to invest in altcoin, you can choose ethereum and neo, because both have the potential to continue to grow and also will last long.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
It is depends on the coin some coins will go down because they dont have a future they will die in the end. But coin is offering a future it can be invest worthy
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
You should determine what does BEST exactly mean for you. Altcoins are extremely volatilecoins and of course they are profitable sometimes, but once down trend is coming, altcoins simply lose value.
For me BTC is more stable and I am sure, that it won't disappear one day
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
I believe that here there are many new tasks you could endeavor to peruse and visit their site, there are numerous open doors companion, it likewise relies upon the circumstance since they are ventures that will have long haul benefits
copper member
Activity: 224
In my opinion, bitcoin is always the best coin. I will put half of the money on Bitcoin. The remaining investment altcoin . I will choose the top 50 altcoin . such as iota , omg , dash
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

If you dare to take risks and read charts, most of the coins in the market today have the potential to make a profit.
I think there are more opportunities in today's crypto world, all back to your personal choice, if you are wise in choosing then it is good for your future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Investing altcoin will always be better than investing in Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is hardly profitable x2 or x3 but with altcoin, that number could be x10 or x20!
Activity: 28
 Different coins have different aims and possibilities. Everyone should have own research and understanding about market. I personally prefer Bitcoin over other coins for many reasons. It actually depends on how you are seeing things.
Activity: 294
It depends on you want to invest altcoin, I recommend looking for altcoin which is equivalent to bitcoin. Clear and profitable. So find out first about altcoin before investing.
Activity: 518
There are many altcoins now are the best way for investment you can choose among the top 20 in coin marketcap, every altcoins has a different characteristic and platform on how to increase their prices in the market.
Activity: 157
Well i think many people right now are prefer to invest their money into it not just because this is about cryptocurrency or altcoin. It because easy and not complicated because you control your wallet and your investment and don't need third party to it
Activity: 294

Yes I think investing for altcoin is still the best way to get maximum profit, but big profits always come with huge losses if we do not have enough information about altcoin. In choosing a clear coin, we cannot carelessly, we must know its characteristics and its potential.
Activity: 182

For professionals and beginners bitcoin or Ether is the best. For them, investing money in altcoin has no future. Everyone has his own choice and his own decisions. That for one it's good, but for another's death. For me to invest in ICOs and various altcoins it is always interesting and profitable, because of the many challenges.
Activity: 154

The best coin to invest is the coin who establish already its name like bitcoin , if you invest in altcoin make sure that it has a great potential in the future because many altcoin failed when it terms to pricing you will invest in a good price but when the ico end and you will about to sell the price is too low so you dont have a chance to earn from your investment.
for Altcoin which remains the best coin for investment is Cardano. we can see for the development of Cardano who continues to increase very capable to generate substantial profits. the ability of Cardano itself to continue to grow into its own advantages. so for investment will be very able to increase the profits that are present.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
i think maybe yes, because the price is are in dip now, but not all of them can be a good invest, and also alt coin can make profit/lose with quickly, for example stellar, in early july the price is0.18$ then 1 week later the price rise to 0,30$ that make profit about 50% in just 1 week.
that just example, anything can happen in the  investment,good/bad.
Pages:
Jump to: