Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now? - page 8. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think that the prospects of the coins depends on the coins, and from a man of his knowledge. I think that any coin can be prospective, it all depends on you, how you approached the question!
Activity: 238
You should not see all altcoin by same eye. All coins have different idea, different platform, different features. You have to judge by study and survey of different coins. Some have good future and some have bad. Your study and luck will give you right way.
Activity: 140
The good altcoin you can invest today is the ethereum because there are improvements as well as the advantages that we can invest today so tomorrow we will have the opportunity to get interest rates.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Altcoins, of course, are worth investing in. many of them are promising, because they have the support of large investors and solve many pressing problems in this or that sphere of society.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Before altcoin was the best Investment and still now it the best way of Investment. If you want to invest in altcoin so it is a perfect time to invest in altcoin. Nowadays altcoin market is green signal and too many companies and people start to invest. I always buy altcoin for long time hold so don’t late to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 84
Altcoyins have the possibility of a large growth in the future, on which an investor can earn. And if we still invest, and not speculate in the market, then we need to choose coins with the potential for growth for at least a year.
Activity: 154
yes,altcoin is the best way to invest,look at ethereum how it came shortly and skied high in value,litecoin is growing in value,NEO and many others,altcoin are gain momentum and it future are bright
Activity: 125
I think that now it's best to keep as much money as possible in Bitcoin. When the growth begins, start shifting from Bitcoin to other altcoins. It always works well.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin will not be the last project to bring profit. There is always the benefit of an early bird and there are no early birds in Bitcoin anymore. But you need to make sure to choose a good project as there are thousands of them.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

I would say yes it is now, the chart and history will not lie we all have seen how the early investors made it big investing earlier on Bitcoin and ethereum and people are looking for the next big thing in the crypto world and you can find it in the Ico the right Ico to invest.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
I think yes because now the price of altcoin in times of decline and with the decline is a lot of people who are investing in it and wait for altcoin price to get a profit then I am now convinced by the decline of Ethereum which is currently the right time to invest
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
altcoin is the future for the world. of course this would be a great place for investment. Crypto will be great in the next few years. Thus it would be a great place compared to other investments. Although it is indeed risky the results that can be obtained from crypto will be great. It can also be viewed from the value of the crypto annually which is always rising.
Bitcoin is the best way you can make your investment save ethereum is another option as well likewise few alts below ethereum are good, not all altcoins are good to put investment on them.
Activity: 84
one of them is certainly true. the best way to invest is currently at altcoin. In addition, you can also invest in the ICO project. The results will also be larger if the ICO project success. However, the risks are great indeed.
Activity: 1
I think is risky for now because there are a lot of crypto projects going around, Here's a link to an article that I've made about More Than 1,000 Crypto Projects Already “Dead” : http://www.cryptalnews.com/more-than-1000-crypto-projects-already-dead-techcrunch/
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The possibility is so because now altcoin prices still have not gone up if we invest now we can get a good profit after altcoin prices back, so from that I am sure for now this altcoin is the best way to invest when altcoin prices decrease
Activity: 4
As for me, any kind of crypto is a great way of investment if you're not looking for instant income. You need to be pretty patient with crypto. Then you'll get all the benefits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I think crypto is easy money, and it depends on your preference but personally, investing in altcoin is one of the best ways to earn an income and I see a bright future in the world of crypto because the industry is still promising.
Activity: 98
Altcoin is the way to go to earn in the cryptocurrency space, you just need to do detailed research about project before investing as there are several scam project in the space. With Altcoin you can turn over your investment over in few month.
As for me, I see cryptocurrency as one best way of investing and make cool cash, but before you can invest in a particular coin, you have to know about the coin future and be sure you will not end up been scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: