Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 63. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It depends on the coin that you choose.. In investing, you cannot predict what will happen to the coin after months or year.. Expect that all coins are volatile.. Maybe news in crypto can help to choose the coin to invest.. If you think that the goal of that coin is more useful and if there's a lot of investors invest that coin, then it is the right altcoin to invest.. But that is just my opinion in choosing altcoin.. or just invest those popular and coins that belong to top 10..
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everything, not just altcoin is risky. The Important thing  however, is that you diligently and deliberately manage your risk while you spot opportunity that is daily been created by cryptocurrency market activities! Managing your risk is what take you to the top!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
One can not argue, of course, that the altcoins have depreciated, but the main thing is not to lose hope for the future - they will soon grow!
Activity: 95
I think not because altcoin is low today so now buy altcoin when you buy it very cheap sure you will make it big because bitcoin increase will also increase altcoin price so buy altcoin now

This somehow does not always work. Due to the fact that some tokens are not entirely dependent on bitcoin. I've been lost so often myself. I saw a coin that was green during the red market. I decided to wait for her recession and then at the bottom buy it. She keeps falling....
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency market risk has always existed and has never been reduced. The recent market decline has indeed caused many investors to suffer asset losses, but I think there are still many opportunities to make money, and we need to look at it from a long-term perspective!
Activity: 131
I do not understand why it would be risky to invest in altcoins, it has always been one of the most profitable investments that you can make, specially on this kind of bearish market.
Activity: 105
No, I don't think it's dangerous to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is safe now. This is dangerous when everyone around you is laughing. As traffic growth is a growing topic. So do you still think it is a dangerous time?
Activity: 238
I think investing in cryptocurrency is indeed risky. if the price of coins is down then we will get a loss. no different from altcoin, now the price of altcoin was down and it makes the coin holders feel panic and certainly lose. to reduce the risk of falling coin prices is don't do panic sell because it will make the prices getting down.
Activity: 434
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If you invest in Altcoin that has good potential and promise. I think it's not too risky. You will be very risky if you invest in Altcoin that has not proved good. But keep in mind that all investments are at risk and we must accept whatever risks will happen to us later.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Looking in what coins to invest. Before buying a coin, you need to learn all the information about it. And only then make an investment decision
Activity: 151
I think investment is now a very good time, because the market is still in a downturn phase, so now you will have great income in the future investment, you can choose to invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum, EOS, NEO. I believe that by the time the market warms up you will have a lot of gains.
Activity: 64
I think if bitcoin growing up at 5%, strong altcoins growing up at 15%,  so I think  altcoins is better for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I think not because altcoin is low today so now buy altcoin when you buy it very cheap sure you will make it big because bitcoin increase will also increase altcoin price so buy altcoin now
Activity: 168

In my opinion, it depends on what altcoin you choose to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing.
You can buy at a cheaper price. You might think it's quite risky.
Or it could be an opportunity to take it because it can go up sooner or later.
Activity: 149
@crypto_pro01
Hello guys. Yes, now is not the best time for altcoyins and all the crypto-currencies! Why the market unstable such a long time i can not tell. Can anyone knows?)) It is interesting to listen to the opinions of competent people.
Activity: 140
Investing is always risky you just make sure you know the risks in investing in cryptocurrency and make sure you are okay with these risks. The value of any cryptocurrency is determined by whatever people are willing to pay for it.
Activity: 364
I think this is the right time to invest, because surely someday the price will continue to rise, do not wait until the high price to invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Those who buy altcoins at very high prices have suffered big damage, so it is very normal for them to complain about this. Altcoin alone isn't risky, it is risk to buy the altcoins from the highest price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Whole crypto market is volatile at the moment , it is always good to learn about project before any type of investment as there are many scam projects now a days.

As per recent trend whole market depends on Bitcoin movement.
Activity: 49
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment.

Good day! I also think so. This type of activity constantly generates our income and provides compensation for our losses, as well as guarantees the availability of funds at retirement. And an important factor - investing allows you to achieve quick results and gives pleasure. In addition, he teaches not to panic at losses and learn from their own mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: