Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 34. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 28, 2020, 12:23:53 AM
Investment without regulation does not provide a sense of security for its participants, this is only based on the trust between investors and developers.
To minimize the occurrence of fraud and losses due to the many fraudulent projects, we must do some research tips. We must know the profile of the team and the developer, the authenticity of the identity, the reputation of education and experience, we must also monitor community and developer activities in a discussion forum, and much more.

If you feel confident, then never put all your money in one investment platform, it is dangerous. Make sure you also monitor other projects that have the potential to succeed and don't deceive investors.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 28, 2020, 12:14:05 AM
Seeing how altcoins price drop with every bitcoin price drop, and comparing how bitcoin grows now, while altcoins price not, scares me a lot. If altcoins go down, be careful not to lose that moment, because their fall might hurt a lot. I suggest to set stop losses right now.

You have to plan ahead of time, certain fall have an impact make sure to prepare yourself in any possibilities that may take place.

Stop and loss is good if you understand how things works from the venue that you are investing your money.

Do your task and research everything before placing your money.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 27, 2020, 04:17:52 PM
Any cryptocurrency is not safe the market where most of them are listed are decentralized and there's no central government that governs the market and so at any point the price could go ups and down so it's really volatile market.
Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. They're all affected in all aspects whenever bitcoin has good and bad news.
Like now, bitcoin's pumping I can only see a few of them go up like Ethereum.
That is the reason why many of the investors who are not wise enough to sell at the good times with their altcoin holdings. Because they think greedy and a lot of higher prices although they have an idea that a lot of pump and dump happens in alts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2020, 03:30:25 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
It's true lately investing in any new project has become more riskier than ever since they are so many scam projects out there that pose like they are real, but all they really want is for investors to invest so they can run away with the money, IMO the best way to make any altcoin investment safe enough is by doing alot of researching before deciding to invest our money into them, cause with a proper research we won't fall into the hands of scammers and we will know if the project team is building a good project or not.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 27, 2020, 03:17:30 PM
Putting resources into top coins is the most ideal choice for you. We dont need to do a lot of exploration to examine that venture if it is acceptable in light of the fact that they are top coins which have gained notoriety for a long time
On the off chance that you are as yet confounded, I will prompt you some in my portfolio: ethereum, litecoin and xrp. They habe all picked up a tremendous gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upturn, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. Make sure to show restraint since rectifications can happen whenever.
It's not that you don't have to do research, but it's better to keep doing calculations. at least when you will be able to get ROI if you invest in a coin even though it's top 10. There is no safe investment, do your research and try to describe the calculations, then you will get a profit which is not bad
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
December 27, 2020, 03:16:49 PM
Seeing how altcoins price drop with every bitcoin price drop, and comparing how bitcoin grows now, while altcoins price not, scares me a lot. If altcoins go down, be careful not to lose that moment, because their fall might hurt a lot. I suggest to set stop losses right now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 27, 2020, 03:04:27 PM
Yes it is. Without bitcoin all the coin in the market is altcoin. And many of them are in this market for a long time and many of them are with big marketcap. I know there are lots of altcoin available. And most of them are very risky. But with proper knowledge you can make good amount of profit from those. But if you are new to this market then I will suggest you to not invest in risky altcoins. You could loss all your money. So better gain some knowledge before any kind of investment.
Activity: 129
December 27, 2020, 02:07:21 PM
Yes, You are right. You have some important and valid points we can't throw these to the wind. But you have to be more careful to choose projects in which you wish to invest. You have to keep in your mind that every coin has two sides. Most the few are doing scams, but not all. So, You must have to gain the power to choose the right coin to invest in. I think top 20 coin are safe for investment for real dealer.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 26, 2020, 02:17:12 PM
Doing analysis deeply may save you from being scammed but only analysis isn't enough to get rid out it.as i think, Crypto is one kind of game. invest your full fund in it, isn't recommend.everyone is trying to test their luck but it isn't fair to invest more than you can afford.otherwise your carriar might be destroyed.so learn first how crypto market work.altcoin that already existed, possibility perfect investment for Newbie
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
December 26, 2020, 01:02:36 PM
Putting resources into top coins is the most ideal choice for you. We dont need to do a lot of exploration to examine that venture if it is acceptable in light of the fact that they are top coins which have gained notoriety for a long time
On the off chance that you are as yet confounded, I will prompt you some in my portfolio: ethereum, litecoin and xrp. They habe all picked up a tremendous gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upturn, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. Make sure to show restraint since rectifications can happen whenever.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 26, 2020, 09:20:47 AM
Any cryptocurrency is not safe the market where most of them are listed are decentralized and there's no central government that governs the market and so at any point the price could go ups and down so it's really volatile market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
December 26, 2020, 04:52:15 AM
In my opinion only among the top 10 altcoins that are safe for investment, because the top 10 altcoins usually have high volume
and have an active development team. Examples are Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Cardano and Polkadot. Altcoins that I mentioned
usually have a high market cap, which means that the demand for these coins is quite high too. So it is very safe to invest with
a high market cap, usually the price if it goes down will quickly recover. So don't be afraid to invest in the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
December 26, 2020, 04:28:48 AM
I know some of these these Anonymous projects have been successful but personally I don't invest into them, if you want my money, show your face. I have read some posts people talking about Satoshi, Satoshi never ask for money before launching Bitcoin. Also look for projects which are backed by Big names in the space, when you see projects backed by the Big VCs and you like the idea invest, these people won't want their investment to go to Zero

I agree that very important to know who is standing behind the project.
But it is very important to know what have already been done.
For example there are the projects that help to make the environment clean and help local communities to keep the earth clean and not polluted.
Here some information about such projects https://moss.earth/blog
Activity: 537
December 26, 2020, 01:47:21 AM
They have all picked up a gigantic gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upswing, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. On the off chance that you have gotten some significant venture when the revision was occurring and I surmise you have brought in nice cash from that point.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 26, 2020, 01:42:43 AM
Many projects are coming since 2018. Whose maximum is scamming. Currently, many good projects are coming in 2020.  Before investing in a project, you need to check whether the project is real or not. They need to be well invested in Whitepaper, Roadmap, Website etc.

Exactly, we should always check whether the project is reliable or not because, in the beginning, it is not a good deal for investments in the project. So we should wait for the development activity and whether they are following their Whitepaper and it will easily help the coin to increase its price easily.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 26, 2020, 01:33:42 AM
In any case, the cryptocurrency market is still not abandoning altcoins, at least the highest rated altcoins on the market. I believe that today is a fairly good environment for investments in the top-rated altcoins, as they should follow Bitcoin anyway, as in previous years. But considering the CES lawsuit against Ripple, users need to be wary of this coin.

although bitcoin is able to increase rapidly at a very fantastic price, altcoins are not worth it, altcoins are still an alternative for investment which is quite profitable because currently altcoins are left behind with bitcoin speeds that are increasing rapidly so altcoins are unable to keep up with the usual ones. simultaneously.

Although altcoins are too late to move, they are now starting to be able to follow the bitcoin movement, hopefully they will be able to continue and catch up with what has been done for a while.
I believe that next year there will be a lot of ATH happening by top-ranking altcoins.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 25, 2020, 03:42:38 PM
I know some of these these Anonymous projects have been successful but personally I don't invest into them, if you want my money, show your face. I have read some posts people talking about Satoshi, Satoshi never ask for money before launching Bitcoin. Also look for projects which are backed by Big names in the space, when you see projects backed by the Big VCs and you like the idea invest, these people won't want their investment to go to Zero
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
December 25, 2020, 03:35:26 PM
All altcoin are not safe for investment. Because many coin are scam and not secure to investment. But I think top 30 coin are safe for investment. ETH, BNB, EOS, XLM,XRP & TRX are best option for investment.

I think you havent noticed what happened to Ripple this week and havent read the news. There was a strong punch from SEC on Ripples reputation. There is even a possibility its price will continue falling down.
Eos also looks questionable. This altcoin also had lost greatly in price. And looking on how everything grows since November, take a look on EOS price as it is the same as it was in March 2020 (the time when Bitcoin was on the historical bottom on 2020). I would not recommend buying EOS.
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
December 25, 2020, 02:19:41 PM
there is no way to do that since quite a lot of them are either pump and dump coins or they simply take away all your funds via scam, having said that, you can Invest in altcoins that have been in the market for some years now and whose network is good and constantly improving, like Ethereum for example; but if you want to make ROI from new projects and tokens and their hype, you'll most likely be falling into the same scam trap most of the time, remember to always DYOR first before investing in any cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: