Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 38. (Read 17872 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 09, 2020, 12:32:05 AM
First of all you can't generalize all the 10,000 or so altcoins. Investing in a top-10 altcoin such as LTC or ETH is different from investing in little known shitcoins such as Davinci Coin or Quantstamp. While it is safe to keep invested in the top-10 altcoins for the medium to long term, the same can't be said about the smaller shitcoins. A lot of research needs to be undertaken first, if you want to invest in the smaller coins. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
December 08, 2020, 07:46:24 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Yeah, there are alot of altcoin projects that are been launched on a daily basis, but too bad most of them are not worth investing in, the risky involved is too high, cause you might probably end up losing your money to a scam project, since most new projects have nothing to offer to the crypto market, they are just out to steal money from investors, so if you ask me which altcoin investment is safe, I would say the established altcoins(eth, bnb, ltc  etc) are much better to invest in rather than this new projects we see everyday.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
December 08, 2020, 07:41:38 PM
Its been like that for a while now we as investers and bounty hunters must be vigilant, we have to expose them if we came across scam evidance and we must look closely at these projects  before investing in them, plus we need to look on the project managers background and credibility.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 08, 2020, 07:30:27 PM
When viewed from the Altcoin price in 2018, of course this year is very cheap,
because I believe the price could return to the level when altcoin was in 2018, even though it's still cheap buy it!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
December 08, 2020, 01:35:59 PM

I won't say that investing in altcoins is safe because as we know the volatile nature of cryptocurrency market so there is always risk to lose money if we have invested in a wrong altcoin in the temptation of huge profit unfortunately it's all happening these days people are falling in greed which opens doors for scammers to make people fool that's why many new altcoins are arriving in the market almost everyday and we know very well only few of them will survive and rest of them gonna be vanished so imo we have only two ways here first take risk with better research and second avoid to invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
December 08, 2020, 01:10:13 PM
If you don't take risks, you can't achieve success, so J is the first risk in any work. So when you invest in this place, you will see the clever side of where you want to invest, and only when you feel that this place is safe. Basically, the more risk you take in the crypto market, the more profit you are likely to make. You can make a profit only if you know a lot about it, but if you want to invest, you will first see if there is private security. There is a lot of privacy.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
December 08, 2020, 12:30:03 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

I am sure that in China this issue is solved very simply and effectively, execution or prison for many years. And in the West, they like to talk a lot.

Interesting, this is how smart you are to find out about the people who did the scammer.If you learn it is very easy.
In order for a safe altcoin investment we need a legal and trustworthy project verifier
that way new altcoin scammers can be minimized quickly, it is just an investment solution in future altcoins in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 07, 2020, 01:35:50 PM
In my opinion, there are only a few altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that really have good prospects in the future and will not cause fear for the investor. But today, given the current conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market, I still prefer Ethereum and there is nothing to explain the reasons here, since everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency and monitors the market knows about what is happening and the immediate prospects for Ethereum.
By far, the safest altcoins to hold in the long run are the popular coins, and yes, Ethereum is one of them. There are many reasons why popular altcoins are the safest investment to choose from, it's because popular altcoins always provide developments that are in accordance with current technological developments. In general, I would also prefer Ethereum to be on hold for a long period of time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
December 07, 2020, 01:09:33 PM

I am sure that in China this issue is solved very simply and effectively, execution or prison for many years. And in the West, they like to talk a lot.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 07, 2020, 12:19:25 PM
In my opinion, there are only a few altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that really have good prospects in the future and will not cause fear for the investor. But today, given the current conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market, I still prefer Ethereum and there is nothing to explain the reasons here, since everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency and monitors the market knows about what is happening and the immediate prospects for Ethereum.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 07, 2020, 12:13:52 PM
Every Altcoin is worth of investment, the thing is which one to invest. Remember that prices are going up and down constantly and should search a stable-in-price altcoin before investing. Make your own research and be sure where you're investing and that you can do it without meaning a great loss for you in case of things going wrong. At the same time, I would recommend you to search for an Altcoin that you could trade for BTC or ETH.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2020, 11:15:08 AM
as far as I know altcoins are safe for investment only ETH. no other altcoin is capable of like ETH even if the price goes down, but we don't have to worry about the future of ETH and it will definitely increase in the near future. so choose ETH if you are going to invest in altcoins
Actually we're here to trade and make money. With altcoins anyone can boost their money in the shortest possible of time. So, I suggest ignore most of the stupid comments. However if you feel about a certain token just think how to manage to invest and leverage the chart.
but of course When we say it can Boost our money in shortest possible time Let also say the opposite that it can also take our money in faster that we don't imagine.
But yeah altcoin is fast moving so the chance of gaining quicker is there..
But they are also the most risky because of less assurance not Like Bitcoin that has been proven for how many times now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 07, 2020, 11:07:07 AM
There are so many altcoins in the market that we don't know which one to trust. but sometimes we also see that surprisingly unreliable coins rise. not investing in everything that matters.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 07, 2020, 11:02:54 AM
as far as I know altcoins are safe for investment only ETH. no other altcoin is capable of like ETH even if the price goes down, but we don't have to worry about the future of ETH and it will definitely increase in the near future. so choose ETH if you are going to invest in altcoins
I think all coin that being made are altcoins, it is just matter to their chain, and their volume etc. It is still safe too invest in different altcoins now, for example in defi many people think that investing in defi projects are useless or the hype of it is over , well in my perspective it is not, so the only thing I rather to advise it, in everything you are going to do, you should learn to research first, every investment has its risk, in eth maybe yes it is the 2nd top coin now the risk I am saying about it is the volatility,
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 07, 2020, 10:53:26 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 07, 2020, 10:38:39 AM
All investment have risk it also possible to failed or maybe the worst happen is scam. Altcoins is risky there is a lot project who are scam in the past few years and until now for sure there's a lot but they have less risk which is potential and legit. But we are not guarantee the profit yes they are potential but in the investing or trading they have times you lose not always you will get profit and also there is no safe investment.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
December 07, 2020, 05:11:45 AM
In fact, you need a good site to make Altcoin Safe. The bottom line is that when you invest, you have to make some changes, but now there are some new sites where you can deposit or invest in coins. And one more thing, you will get some safety where you get your private. But Ja will do it at his own risk, thank you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 07, 2020, 04:26:43 AM
You should know what kind of project you are going to invest to, It is indeed a risk investing in cryptocurrencyy but you should always remember only invest you can afford to loss. Do your own research as well in order for you not to be victim by such scam projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 07, 2020, 03:11:57 AM
Yes altcoins are safe for investment but not as safe as investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and top 10 altcoins in today's market, why? It's pretty hard to find new developers that really came out to add to the potential of crypto and digital currencies, most developers today cares about money as investors but disguise themselves as crypto messiahs, altcoins can bring huge profits or huge loss if care is not taken
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
December 07, 2020, 02:21:23 AM
If you will ask another kind of investment and ask it if it is safe then possible the answer is yes because there are some investments that are safe to invest but has low interest (bonds).

When it comes to crypto investment, there is no safe haven here dude Smiley. You must be ready in anything that might happen with your money that you invested with. Investing in altcoins is probably riskier than investing into Bitcoin especially when you invested in an altcoin that has a low market cap and has a low volume in exchanges. Just invest what you can afford to lose and be ready in anything.
Pages:
Jump to: