Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 35. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 11
December 25, 2020, 12:35:22 PM
no one can guarantee that investing in crypto or altcoin is safe from the risk of loss. Crypto prices are highly volatile and can change at any time. As an investor you must be able to manage finances well, be confident, invest not just one coin, do in-depth research and always be ready for every decision you make.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 25, 2020, 12:24:33 PM
The safest investment is, of course, choose top altcoins, forget about ICO and choose IEO that are carried out on top exchanges like binance because the top markets will not be arbitrary in choosing projects

There's no words such safe inside crypto market, but you've got better chance if you use top alts just not to stop there, keep trying to learn

more about the project that you are aiming to invest your money, it's hard to know what's future will bring to your investment both risk and gains

are there you just need to work harder and aim for better success.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
December 25, 2020, 12:20:47 PM
Many projects are coming since 2018. Whose maximum is scamming. Currently, many good projects are coming in 2020.  Before investing in a project, you need to check whether the project is real or not. They need to be well invested in Whitepaper, Roadmap, Website etc.
Both the 2018 and 2020 projects are almost same in my honest opinion becasue ICOs from 2018 scammed gullible investors out of their funds and then the 2020 Defi's has be scamming gullible investors of their hard earned money too which is why i consider them same. In totality am not condemning the altcoins becasue some of these altcoins gave me some good huge profit during the ICOs and in this Defi's errand. Make the best choice from the top altcoins should be safer while dealing with altcoin investment.   
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 25, 2020, 12:10:11 PM
The safest investment is, of course, choose top altcoins, forget about ICO and choose IEO that are carried out on top exchanges like binance because the top markets will not be arbitrary in choosing projects
for top altcoins, I think it is safe, however, we don't know the progress in terms of price. however, the only big risk is with new altcoins. there are quite a few new altcoins that only shine at the start of the project, but fade away for just a few moments. however, it all depends on the type of altcoin you choose.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 24, 2020, 03:15:20 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 24, 2020, 02:33:08 PM
we pick correct altcoin it will safe our money and evenmore could give good return. when we talk about altcoin its not enough to represent major coins such as ethereum ,binance, ripple and etc. but we also talk about altcoin that come from new project no matter its good or bad projects. so altcoin safe or not it depend on our way picking altcoin ,did we got best altcoin or maybe worst altcoin.
Choosing the right altcoin is not so important. It is much more important to get out of it. This is what will save your money)
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
December 23, 2020, 01:46:25 PM
All altcoin are not safe for investment. Because many coin are scam and not secure to investment. But I think top 30 coin are safe for investment. ETH, BNB, EOS, XLM,XRP & TRX are best option for investment.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
December 23, 2020, 12:40:13 PM
Many projects are coming since 2018. Whose maximum is scamming. Currently, many good projects are coming in 2020.  Before investing in a project, you need to check whether the project is real or not. They need to be well invested in Whitepaper, Roadmap, Website etc.
true as you say because all types of investment nowadays certainly have a risk of fraud, be it real world investment or crypto investment, that's why we need basic knowledge about how to choose a good investment right now so that at least we don't get caught up in fraudulent investments, Nowadays, there are many fraudulent investment modes that are used by scammers to trap investors and traders who want large profits in an investment.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
December 23, 2020, 11:43:16 AM
Is Altcoin Safe for Investment?
Why not? If it weren't safe to invest in altcoin, no one would ever invest here. However, you must choose the top altcoin. You need to know when to buy coins and when to sell coins. If you have this knowledge, you can invest in altcoin.
You're right, but the thing to note is that this market is completely a trap for those who are new to the crypto market. but in every trap, there are loopholes that we can exploit. it all depends on how we respond to the market and each altcoin we choose. If you're still unsure, I recommend avoiding new altcoin projects. focus more on the top market altcoins that already have high trading volume.
For those who are new to the crypto market it would be better if they learn about anything related to the crypto market and it takes patience to understand about it,
and there is another note that here many scammers are always lurking around us so be careful
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 23, 2020, 11:34:23 AM
we pick correct altcoin it will safe our money and evenmore could give good return. when we talk about altcoin its not enough to represent major coins such as ethereum ,binance, ripple and etc. but we also talk about altcoin that come from new project no matter its good or bad projects. so altcoin safe or not it depend on our way picking altcoin ,did we got best altcoin or maybe worst altcoin.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 23, 2020, 10:16:51 AM
Why not? If it weren't safe to invest in altcoin, no one would ever invest here. However, you must choose the top altcoin. You need to know when to buy coins and when to sell coins. If you have this knowledge, you can invest in altcoin.
You're right, but the thing to note is that this market is completely a trap for those who are new to the crypto market. but in every trap, there are loopholes that we can exploit. it all depends on how we respond to the market and each altcoin we choose. If you're still unsure, I recommend avoiding new altcoin projects. focus more on the top market altcoins that already have high trading volume.
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
December 23, 2020, 10:06:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
December 22, 2020, 03:25:50 PM
I'm sure the OP has known a lot of suggestion from users so far. But to this day the OP has not responded to a single user post which has answered its question and may never have answered. As always, all answers and suggestions should not be considered investment advice until the OP is absolutely certain of the suitable altcoin choice for him.

There is no safest way to go without risk for any type of investment, especially in the crypto space. I believe all investor and trader are aware of this risk and they should weigh all possible worst consequences. Both OP and other users should be aware that investing and trading crypto is a high-risk activity.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 22, 2020, 01:40:33 PM
All the advice here is great for OP and newbies alike, every investment has a risk and you should be prepared for that and intelligence helps a lot in choosing and researching.
In essence, you need to have adequate knowledge and analysis of each project or altcoin you choose and carry out detailed research.
It is better to choose old and trusted altcoins like the top 10 altcoins which are proven to be profitable and must have strong patience and don't panic. My advice is to avoid new altcoin projects, defi, ico and ieo because there are many scams there and it starts well in the beginning and eventually becomes a scam.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
December 22, 2020, 01:16:38 PM
Practice shows that altcomins should be viewed not as a long-term investment, but as a speculative instrument

The entire crypto market should be considered a speculative instrument. The volatility is too high.
Even if you invest in bitcoin, you cannot ganate yourself that after reaching new heights, it will not collapse 90% down. That is, one way or another you will have to fix profits, and as a rule, in relatively short periods.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 22, 2020, 11:46:06 AM
For me I think for a project you need to see if the project is viable before launching into the project. For any altcoin I will venture into I must have a very positive thinking towards this project though not it doesn't work that way. Altcoin is safe for investment if one gets a good project to invest into.
Activity: 798
December 22, 2020, 11:32:23 AM
Must have skills about investing before investing in Altcoin many times skilled people are not at risk after any tie is safe. Businesses do not believe in new ICO projects. The demand for new projects is much lower these are more of a scam and traders lose everything. Therefore it is better to make long-term investments than ICO projects. The risk is low and the projects will not be lost. These currencies are not scammed. There are many projects like defi in the market but imagine how safe it is to invest.
ICOs are troubling at the moment, sometimes ico is just sweet at the beginning and bitter at the end. This is very detrimental for investment, you have to go through long stages of analysis and research to be able to invest in the right ICO. so I think choosing safe coins is the best way right now
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
December 22, 2020, 07:57:11 AM
Before you invest in Altcoin, you should check how strong the project fundamental is. That means you should check all the aspects of the project change and invest in it. Who is the founder of projeet? What is the project team doing? Inspect all project members. Check his social media account and see the updates on what the project is working on. Does he have scope in the future? Then we can think about that project.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 20, 2020, 05:42:57 AM
I think it is, altcoin is really safe and good when it comes to investments. But better make sure that you will invest in the right alts, so it is better to check if it is active or not, check if it is listed on big crypto exchange/s and always check it's market volume.
analizing altcoin need to make check list that contain their developtment progress, product delivery , exchanges and communication activity. if most of our check list filled , i am sure we pick correct altcoin as our portofolio. to be profesional  trader we must act as profesional when analizing projects.

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
December 20, 2020, 04:34:56 AM
The Crypto market has lunched for virtual trading. Here many more traders are trading with huge profits and on the other hand, some scammers are scamming with inexperience and uncarefully trader because they don't know how to choose a reliable and popular coin for trading with benefit. As a result, they have been choosing an undergrowth and pump coin by influencing huge benefit at all. So, If you strong and awful investor then you don't have worry to invest in Altcoin. Finally, I can say that Altcoin is safe for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: