Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 16. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?

for about your first question, yes theres a few altcoins that are really worth to invest. all you need is to do is to analyse the graph of each altcoins (listed on top 10) for you to decide if you need to invest on it or to find another one. honestly it is really hard to choose which one is good to invest and not. therefore do your own research and not just to listen to the others that offering altcoins to invest.
and for about your second question, it is more likely when you choosing an worth to invest altcoins, it is very hard to choose which will have to success in the future, so you need to double check all the information of all ICO campaigns, so your hard work will get a deserve reward at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
invest in altcoin only when you are in a bull market. in other cases, when the market is experiencing a fall in altcoin injections, it is absolutely meaningless because you just lose your money.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 12, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

You'r not the only that are losing an investment due to the collapsing of the crypto because we are so many, do not despair and we can also lift by cryptos and maybe in December, bounties are also worth of investment of time than to waste your vacant time in doing nothing.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
I want to say that now is the best time for investment. Only now we must take a closer to choose a project and follow it all the time, I advise you to invest in altcoins with big market capitalization. For example, of the top 20, there are many global projects which will be revealed a few years later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
Yes altcoins is worth to invest in, you can earn a huge profit from investing it. Nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit.
My suggestion to buy altcoins is ethereum,cardano,EOS and NEO these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 12, 2018, 05:49:07 AM
Altcoins will have good potential after 1 2 month later. Its worth but you should pick good altcoins. Investing always worth but risky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
October 12, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
I can relate to you. I still believe that altcoin is worth to invest in especially if you're aiming for long term. I've seen some Icos' project development is in a good track like xyo network and bob's repair. The market correction seems like it's taking forever but i believe the bullish trend will come again someday.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 12, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
Yes, I think it still worth to invest if you see the chart you will see the alt coin price keep on swinging and when the volatility is high then its the chance to make profit, but its more risky to invest in alt coin, bounties is not too profitable anymore, most of the time when the coin hit the exchanges it being dump and the value is very low
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 12, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
I think that investing in altcoins is very risky, but very profitable. The most important thing is not to invest a lot and carefully study the coin.
Activity: 154
October 12, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
I think alternative cryptocurrency is a very good addition. In all cryptocurrency activities. Therefore, I think it is worth it to remain on the market and we invest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,

well, because this question concerns your knowledge and experience.
especially for investment in cryptocurrency. the problem is there are many investors who want to be rich in one night, maybe including you, this is where the mistake is. because every ico or altcoin project always has a process to grow from time to time with the progress being done. so there is always the potential for profit in every investment, but this is still not easy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
I think the new altcoin is still worth investing because the new altcoin can always have an independent price, but the risk of investing in a new altcoin is also very big!
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,

for moments like this, altcoin is always worth investing in, the problem is that we must really understand how the market flows, keep following the flow but still keep from panicking. Portfolios can drop dramatically but we must remain calm
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
Altcoin investment is very very beneficial to your portfolio. But, do not invest all of your money just invest 20% of your entire corpus. Choose a good coin like Dock, TRON, Hive etc. and stick until the boom period. I bet you must get 40x or even 100x of your funds.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 12, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
Alts are still worth investing. If you look at it on a long term perspective, alts are bound to appreciate. Of course, provided that the one you are investing in has a strong team and a very outstanding concept. There are many alts like this on the top 1-50 of cmc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 12, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
Yes, altcoins are worth investing IF you do your own research and learn about them. You need to read lots of things about the altcoins which you plan to invest, otherwise you may lose your money since many of them are TOO volatile. So, the key is to research and read, and then invest.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 12, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
Haven't you looked at bitcoin currrently? its price fell so that's worth of investing your money but if you are into altcoins, ethereum is down too. If those people are discourage to invest in the market, let them do what they want. We don't hold their money, we don't hold their futures so if something goes positive with the market I'm sure that they are going to be interested again, that's a bandwagon effect.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
I would not now invest in anything. the market continues to fall and perhaps the price of all coins drops even lower. Then you lose even more investment. Just wait.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
October 12, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,

For me the most promising crypto and bounty campaign worth investing rolled into one is TAU coin. It is worth investing because of its plan and purpose. You can see it clearly in their whitepaper and they have a very strong team. I’m looking forward to what TAU can do in the cryptocurrency market as it start its exchange this coming october 18. Why don’t you research it yourself.
Activity: 188
October 12, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
I think that this is the right time for me to increase my investment, because the price is so very cheap.
and I keep it for the next few months, because I'm sure all coins will increase
Pages:
Jump to: