Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 18. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2018, 10:26:26 PM
I think for now the price of Altcoin is very cheap on the exchange market, because there has been a price decline since the beginning of this year which caused the price of Bitcoin to decline so that followed by Altcoin has decreased. If you have funds, I recommend buying altcoins at this time, the price is very cheap.
And for a bounty campaign, it's still valuable, but rarely find a very good project.

Any recommendation on where can I find a good project for altcoins? as of the moment, I'm really desperate in order to get back what I've lost in the huge decline of price in the crypto.
What I see now is that the price of the altcoin is very low in the market but I am sure that the market decline began earlier this year will be back soon because there are many people who have lost their coins, especially to the present price of Bitcoin yet altcoins all fall back and follow the movement of the bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 11, 2018, 10:25:20 PM
Not all altcoins are worthy of being an investment choice, I think you can choose an altcoin that has many users and is a favorite of many people. Platform providers like eth and neo are altcoin worth holding, but don't forget bitcoin to be the main asset you must have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 10:24:15 PM
Of course Cryptocurrency is always stong and will always grow in the future, but before you invest your money to some ICO or some Coin you have to read a lot about the coin and make your self believe. And you must be patient for waiting
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 11, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
investment in altcoin is still very feasible and still worth it, but for bounties I think we should be good at choosing bounties well, out of the 100 existing projects, chances are there will only be 5 who succeed, so the intensity of being a bounty hunter seems to be reduced,
Activity: 392
October 11, 2018, 10:08:52 PM
Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 11, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
I think for now the price of Altcoin is very cheap on the exchange market, because there has been a price decline since the beginning of this year which caused the price of Bitcoin to decline so that followed by Altcoin has decreased. If you have funds, I recommend buying altcoins at this time, the price is very cheap.
And for a bounty campaign, it's still valuable, but rarely find a very good project.

Any recommendation on where can I find a good project for altcoins? as of the moment, I'm really desperate in order to get back what I've lost in the huge decline of price in the crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:55:35 PM
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
I share your frustration but there are some other altcoins that are doing quite good on the cryptocurrency market. Maybe you did not research well into your investment portfolio and that resulted in the huge loss. And yeah bounty hunting for other altcoins that are still springing forth in the crypto community are very much worth investing into. This is crypto and the best advice i can give is to conduct a thorough research before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 11, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
Pages:
Jump to: