Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation. - page 26. (Read 42652 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wait,  arent you canadian???

Yes, and Israeli. I made my aliyah back in 2000!

At least get a tattoo of maple syrup poured onto maple leaf on your other leg.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Yes, and Israeli. I made my aliyah back in 2000!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We Have To Stop The IMC!
Four Palestinian kids murdered by an Israeli airstrike video.
International journalists witnessed this massacre.
Images and witnesses show they were targeted more than once until the Israeli air force was able to target them while they were running for safety .

check the video guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8jJLaxUhM

Shame on you Zionist..no word to describe..your zillion times worst than an animal!!!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Stop being a little bitch bob and admit that you're just trolling. You didnt fight for jack shit, proof or gtfo.

I dont need to prove anything. Do you really think I would get a tattoo that covers half my leg of Tzahal https://www.google.ca/search?q=Tzahal&rlz=1C1KMZB_enCA566CA566&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ETnHU7q8EsWXyAS6g4K4BA&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667

If I was not even in the army?

I dont need to prove anything to you, just go on and continue making the board games or whatever gay ass game you make!

P.s. If you notice I've added 2 m4a1's to my Tzahal tat.

That's not normally there!

Stop being a little bitch bob and admit that you're just trolling. You didnt fight for jack shit, proof or gtfo.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
If only hitler went after tte jews nd nobody else,  he couldve succeeded.  Cry

Don't be stupid. It's about time people stopped slaughtering each other for no good reason.

No jews = no pointless slaughter.

In case you haven't noticed, Jews are human beings too; in fact, what Israel is now doing is what Europe did for centuries all throughout the world, and then continued in settler colonial societies. In other words, they are no different than anyone else. Now, what they are doing is wrong, and we should do what we can to stop them, but your line of reasoning will only lead to people thinking: well, antisemitism is alive and well, so we'd better do everything we can to protect ourselves, even if at the expense of others.
legendary
You obviously have no clue what it's like to be on the battle front and having to fight for your life.

No I haven't - but then I, unlike you, would never be stupid enough to willingly leave my home (the place where I was born and raised) to go fight in a foreign place at the other side of the world against a people I have never met who are fighting to save their homes.
  But if I had (and I know people who have served in the forces and seen action) I would, as sure as night follows day, have had the good grace to have kept my fuckin mouth shut about it once I'd gotten out (as has every (without exception) person I have ever known who has seen action - in fact, this alone makes me think that you could well be bullshitting)

In the UK around 1500 young men have gone overseas to fight with/for ISIS. Are you a) better than them  b) worse than them, or  c) no different to them.  I dunno  Huh   Or is it that you alone have God on your side ?

You have no balls!

I dont give two shits about how the people who saw action that you know carry themselves.

I dont follow any mold, I make my own!
legendary
Witness to a shelling: first-hand account of deadly strike on Gaza port

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/16/witness-gaza-shelling-first-hand-account

There is a deafening explosion, then a second. Four children are dead. Four survivors reach the safety of our hotel

LOL, you're a fool. Thats Syria!

HAHAH
If only hitler went after tte jews nd nobody else,  he couldve succeeded.  Cry

Don't be stupid. It's about time people stopped slaughtering each other for no good reason.

No jews = no pointless slaughter.
legendary

Activity: 334
Let's see if I followed the logic there correctly: so, I'm from Europe, and modern humans came from Africa; does this justify European powers going there to plunder, pillage, kill, take slaves, and form colonies there? Or am I going too far back in time with this?

Yes, you are going too far. My comment was strictly related to false claims that the state of Israel hasn't ever existed before 1948.
legendary
thousands and thousands and thousands of Jews illegally immigrated to Palestine escaping death during the World War ll. There was no Israel before that.

Are you serious? You haven't heard about powerful Kingdoms of Israel and Judah which existed 3000 years ago in exactly the same region as modern Israel?

Let's see if I followed the logic there correctly: so, I'm from Europe, and modern humans came from Africa; does this justify European powers going there to plunder, pillage, kill, take slaves, and form colonies there? Or am I going too far back in time with this?
Activity: 334
thousands and thousands and thousands of Jews illegally immigrated to Palestine escaping death during the World War ll. There was no Israel before that.

Are you serious? You haven't heard about powerful Kingdoms of Israel and Judah which existed 3000 years ago in exactly the same region as modern Israel?
Pages:
Jump to: