Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation. - page 23. (Read 42652 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No , you're reading the same biased news as everybody else.
Just from the opposite party.

You are beginning to sound like Pontius Pilate there.

Anyhow - I thought the man said he was hearing first hand experiences of Palestinian friends.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
IN THAT PHOTO THE GUN IS POINTED AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY AND THE SOLDIER IS TALKING TO THE WOMEN!

YOUR BRAINWASHED! INTO THINKING YOU CARE ABOUT PALESTINIANS MORE BY HATING ISRAELIS. EVEN PALESTINIANS KNOW MORE THAN THE BS YOU KEEP SAYING! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH WHY DO YOU NOT PROTEST WHEN THEY ARE STARVED TO DEATH IN LEBANESE REFUGEE CAMPS OR JORDANIAN ONES? WHY ARE YOU ONLY UP IN ARMS AGAINST ISRAEL? AND WHAT ABOUT MY LAST POST ? WHAT OF THE PEACE NEGOTIATIONS TURNED DOWN OVER AND OVER AND THEN TELL US TO GET OUT OF THE LAND ENTIRELY?

AND IF A TWO STATE SOLUTION DOES HAPPEN TOMORROW AND I SINCERELY HOPE ONE DAY IT DOES, YOU THINK THIS WILL BE OVER? OR WILL IMMEDIATELY MORE ROCKETS BE LAUNCHED UNTIL WE LEAVE JERUSALEM TOO AND THEN TEL-AVIV!

PEACE REALLY ONLY MEANS PEACE IF WE ALL LIVE THERE TOGETHER HAPPILY. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? OR IS IT FOR THE JEWS TO LEAVE?
CAUSE ITS A SMALL PLANET. THERE IS NO WHERE FOR US TO GO! WHEN YOU COLONIZE MARS GET BACK TO ME, UNTIL THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS IT THAT IS REALLY GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY CAUSE PEACE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS ALL OF ISRAELS DEATHS, SORRY TO BREAK THAT TO YOU.

YOU KNOW REAL PEACEFULL PALESTINIANS HATE YOU! BECAUSE YOU DISTORT THEIR CAUSE WITH YOUR JEW HATRED AND MAKE THE WORLD TAKE THEM LESS SERIOUSLY , YOU DO NOT HELP PEACE AT ALL BY HATING JEWS i HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Where is the soldier pointing the gun to now?
[imghttp://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png][/img]

I never said I hate Jews. I'm not a Jew hater, never was and never will be. And you're talking about peace? Israel doesn't want peace, they want occupation. And don't tell me what I know about Palestine and Palestinian people, I have plenty of Palestinian friends and unlike you who talk out of your ass (excuse my french), I get first hand news about what goes on in there. I don't read biased news on BBC and other news channels who suck up to Israel.

No , you're reading the same biased news as everybody else.
Just from the opposite party.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
IN THAT PHOTO THE GUN IS POINTED AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY AND THE SOLDIER IS TALKING TO THE WOMEN!

YOUR BRAINWASHED! INTO THINKING YOU CARE ABOUT PALESTINIANS MORE BY HATING ISRAELIS. EVEN PALESTINIANS KNOW MORE THAN THE BS YOU KEEP SAYING! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH WHY DO YOU NOT PROTEST WHEN THEY ARE STARVED TO DEATH IN LEBANESE REFUGEE CAMPS OR JORDANIAN ONES? WHY ARE YOU ONLY UP IN ARMS AGAINST ISRAEL? AND WHAT ABOUT MY LAST POST ? WHAT OF THE PEACE NEGOTIATIONS TURNED DOWN OVER AND OVER AND THEN TELL US TO GET OUT OF THE LAND ENTIRELY?

AND IF A TWO STATE SOLUTION DOES HAPPEN TOMORROW AND I SINCERELY HOPE ONE DAY IT DOES, YOU THINK THIS WILL BE OVER? OR WILL IMMEDIATELY MORE ROCKETS BE LAUNCHED UNTIL WE LEAVE JERUSALEM TOO AND THEN TEL-AVIV!

PEACE REALLY ONLY MEANS PEACE IF WE ALL LIVE THERE TOGETHER HAPPILY. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? OR IS IT FOR THE JEWS TO LEAVE?
CAUSE ITS A SMALL PLANET. THERE IS NO WHERE FOR US TO GO! WHEN YOU COLONIZE MARS GET BACK TO ME, UNTIL THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS IT THAT IS REALLY GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY CAUSE PEACE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS ALL OF ISRAELS DEATHS, SORRY TO BREAK THAT TO YOU.

YOU KNOW REAL PEACEFULL PALESTINIANS HATE YOU! BECAUSE YOU DISTORT THEIR CAUSE WITH YOUR JEW HATRED AND MAKE THE WORLD TAKE THEM LESS SERIOUSLY , YOU DO NOT HELP PEACE AT ALL BY HATING JEWS i HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Where is the soldier pointing the gun to now?
[imghttp://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png][/img]

I never said I hate Jews. I'm not a Jew hater, never was and never will be. And you're talking about peace? Israel doesn't want peace, they want occupation. And don't tell me what I know about Palestine and Palestinian people, I have plenty of Palestinian friends and unlike you who talk out of your ass (excuse my french), I get first hand news about what goes on in there. I don't read biased news on BBC and other news channels who suck up to Israel.
Activity: 51
This is how your photo was probably made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVmY3otWGY

Israel says it, people believe it. A 5 year old kid can differentiate between good and bad better than adults these days. It's unbelievable how brainwashed most people are...

You clearly never been to the army of ever held a weapon.
Assuming this image is even real, the solider isn't aiming at them.

Actually, can you even confirm the authenticity of the image? I bet you can't.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28198622

Educate yourself.

P.S. BBC is pro-Palestinian.

P.P.S. at closer look the soldier doesn't have a shadow whereas the family does.

This is pretty fucking real...Unless you won't even believe your own eyes because you're so brainwashed...Smiley

So what happened here? did the women let them go or did they then take the photo with women?
cause they are obviously still alive in the second photo, secondly according Israeli soldiers Hamas sends families out as human shields, so how do we not know this guy wasn't trying to shoot at a terrorist or arrest some one for attacking the army and throwing rocks and this wasn't an example of people being human shields and Israel not firing?

your pics prove nothing!

Israel says it, people believe it. A 5 year old kid can differentiate between good and bad better than adults these days. It's unbelievable how brainwashed most people are...

Educate yourself.

P.P.S. at closer look the soldier doesn't have a shadow whereas the family does.

This is pretty fucking real...Unless you won't even believe your own eyes because you're so brainwashed...Smiley

Grin Is that a joke ?

http://somalilandsun.com/images/Inocent%20israeli%20and%20Palestinian%20terrorist.jpg

Educate yourself.

http://i0.wp.com/www.redressonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Israeli-soldier-points-gun-at-woman-and-children-e1362326774613.jpg?fit=300%2C225  http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png
You have no balls!

Thats right - I have no balls, but you do have balls. How do we know this to be true ? Because you have a big fuck off tattoo on your leg and you know how to "smoke" someones ass  Grin  Big man  Grin

Old Russian proverb/aphorism - "A brave man among sheep is a sheep amongst brave men"

By the way - what the fuck is a Canadian national doing killing people of another nation several thousand miles away that poses absolutely no threat to Canada ? My Grandfather used to say that the time to go to war is when they are climbing through your kitchen window - I'm not completely in agreement but I think he had a point. You've already proved that you aren't a strict adherent of Judaism - so whats your justification here ?

Or did you just want to prove to yourself what a big man you are, how courageous you are, in the way that inadequate but nonetheless testosterone fuelled young men of a low IQ often feel the need to ? Isn't that what the tattoo is for ? Or did you really need to see the blood on your hands  Wink ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Educate yourself.

http://somalilandsun.com/images/Inocent%20israeli%20and%20Palestinian%20terrorist.jpg
We can clearly see who is angry and full of hate...[/b]

Anger does not equate hate, don't make a moron out of yourself.
Like  million fucking times! are you deaf dumb and blind or just ignoring them. NETANYAHU IS NOT THE ONLY PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL WHO HAS EVER EXISTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZY8m0cm1oY

this video lists the history of all of them, we just never accepted your answer which is for us to go kill ourselves.

but please continue to hate us and call us murderers and don't ever bother to look at anyones account of history that isn't Muslim. It's a lot easier to kill us all if you can convince yourselves we are evil, i get it.

but the great thing about the truth is, ITS STILL TRUE WEATHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVE IT!

Alphi shut the hell up, you know nothing. You just hate Jews and Israel. If a two state solution happened tomorrow, people like you would continue to hate and launch rockets because you have no real point. your just full of hate and this whole hate speech just proves it. Israel has offered a state like 10 times and the Arabs reject it because they don't want a state they want the death of Israel.

When has Israel EVER offered two state solution? Netanyahu specifically said he would never consider that. Please provide a single source where it was ever offered by Israel
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Alphi shut the hell up, you know nothing. You just hate Jews and Israel. If a two state solution happened tomorrow, people like you would continue to hate and launch rockets because you have no real point. your just full of hate and this whole hate speech just proves it. Israel has offered a state like 10 times and the Arabs reject it because they don't want a state they want the death of Israel.

When has Israel EVER offered two state solution? Netanyahu specifically said he would never consider that. Please provide a single source where it was ever offered by Israel
FACT:
"GOY" or "GOYIM" means CATTLE/UNCLEAN and refers to all non-Jews.
Only because you wrote the word "fact" in capital letters doesn't mean it's a fact.
Educate yourself, it won't hurt, I promise: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goy

tl;dr it's a words used to describe anyone that's non jewish, that's all.

FACT:
The Jews don't have a devil or Satan as their "bad guy." Their "bad guy" is ALL NON-JEWS!!!
Actually, Satan is mentioned in the bible several times: Book of Job, Book of Zechariah and more.
If anything, the bad "guy" according to the Jewish bible is the amalek, which BTW is extinct, and is used now as a cursing word.

You should really refrain from using the word fact when it really isn't. Makes you look like a fool.
Well written MJ 1990.

I only wish that everyone on this forum was as passionate as you about the cause.

We can only try to convince them and rally this movement.

I will be replying back to all those people interested in setting up the charity tonight once i get done from my work load

Once again thankyou for you support and constant information that you have provided.

A special shout out to MJ1990 and THE VUAL for their motivating posts.

Regards

Duke

It's not about being passionate, it's about being human.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
FACT:
"GOY" or "GOYIM" means CATTLE/UNCLEAN and refers to all non-Jews.
That's false. "Goy" means "a people". By extension, it refers to the peoples other than the Jewish people, that is, non-Jews.

FACT:
The Jews don't have a devil or Satan as their "bad guy." Their "bad guy" is ALL NON-JEWS!!!
In Judaism, there is a Satan, though his role is different than in Christianity. He indeed is not the bad guy. He works for God and his job is to strengthen people's spirituality by challenging them with temptations (which, hopefully, they overcome). Also to prosecute them for any sins they may have committed.

While the Halakha does have some laws that belittle non-Jews, they are not AFAIK considered "The bad guys".

Anyway, most Jews in Israel are secular and pay little heed to these matters.
Pages:
Jump to: