Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Anyone Here a Writer? - page 2. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002
Bitcoinmeetups.org
January 11, 2020, 05:04:24 AM
I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

I want to be a writer but I always get writer's block. Tried a lot of different solutions but nothing works. Any advice?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
January 10, 2020, 04:32:40 PM
I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

How beautiful writing! I started writing when I was ten years old, when my mother encouraged me and bought me many novels and detective stories, so I liked these stories and read about the writers of the stories, so I loved the writing. Writing became my way of life, and I was influenced by the great writer William Shakespeare. In my opinion, writing is the one that expresses what is inside me. Writing does not make me feel alone when I share it with the public.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
January 10, 2020, 08:12:41 AM

I am not a writer but I love writing
Love writing memories
Sometimes some stories.

I agree with you I am not a writer but I like writing stories Not everything is written anymore because of the change over time but sometimes it is nice to write stories if you get upset.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 10, 2020, 07:47:26 AM
No, I think Anyone is not a Writer here. I am also not a writer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 09, 2020, 03:47:38 PM

Do you write your content in paper or digitally?
I think that it is more relaxing to do it on a paper but due to the advent of technology most of the content is written on laptops nowadays - which I don't find it really relaxing.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 09, 2020, 10:00:14 AM
Yes, I am a writer and I work with a distinctive writing company named dissertation writing services. How can I help you? Share your problem with me and I will resolve your problem.
did you even read the Thread before Bumping it up?

OP is not looking for any help instead he wants a discussion for each writer in this forum to share their experiences and stuffs.

next time before Bumping a long old sleeping thread try to check the OP first so you wont become stupid ,you are a writer but you dont even learn how to read .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
January 09, 2020, 05:58:59 AM
I am not a writer but sometimes write story poems I used to love writing when I was very upset But now with age everything stops. I love to read books and still read them but writing has never happened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 24, 2019, 06:38:43 PM
I write lyrics for My songs.
Kinda relaxing.
Me too, I always like to write song lyrics, most of them are really terrible, but I like to make them.
Activity: 5
May 24, 2019, 07:18:43 AM
I tried to write some poems in my school days.
Sometimes I write diary also and there some good stories takes place.
Activity: 3
May 24, 2019, 06:22:57 AM
So many writers are here and all of them are creative writers. Nowadays it is easy to get writers because all of them working as freelance writers. https://www.emiratesdermatology.ae/
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 06:46:46 AM
I think we are all writers, some just better than the others (for various reasons).
Writing can be a way to express your emotions or create a universe you've never lived in.
You really can all write
But some are unique in this regard
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 06:45:50 AM

I am not a writer but I love writing
Love writing memories
Sometimes some stories.
copper member
Activity: 11
March 21, 2019, 11:23:32 PM
Writing Skills are an important part of communication. Being able to communicate in clarity can facilitate many things for an audience.

Im not a writer but I do enjoy self-expression, to me creative writing is a skill that I think is super important for a person to have.

Being able to express your feelings through writing is a great way to enhance thought processing skills and develop language skills. It helps to boost confidence.

Being able to write and express how you are feeling helps to make a new reality. In my opinion creative writing is like taking a mini vacation, when I feel exhausted, stressed, irritated I vent on paper and imagine a whole new world.
January 18, 2019, 07:37:44 AM
I know many people who have interest in writing. If you need writer then you can contact me and Will give you the number of writers. Let me check first then will give further update. data extraction services
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
November 25, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
I am a self-published writer, but my ebook bombed. Anyway, I'm going ahead with writing and self-publishing my next ebook. Hope springs eternal!
November 24, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
I know many writers. what type of writing do you prefer? I need to ask them about the writing and if they are ok I will give you other details of the people. rainbow powder coating
copper member
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
I write from describing the plot that is not in the main story and then comes to it alonng
Activity: 34
May 05, 2018, 09:28:17 PM
I think we are all writers, some just better than the others (for various reasons).
Writing can be a way to express your emotions or create a universe you've never lived in.
Activity: 36
May 05, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
I write lyrics for My songs.
Kinda relaxing.
copper member
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
I write from describing the plot that is not in the main story and then comes to it alonng
Pages:
Jump to: