Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Anyone Here a Writer? - page 7. (Read 4684 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
November 02, 2016, 04:18:12 PM
Yes, I am writer who published a book about agriculture and water saving.

I talked about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anyone-interested-in-agriculture-1420163
We can say the beginning is already there, it is true to such a topic needs its readers, because your book may not be popular if it just here to advertise. It is necessary to go to other resources too.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 02, 2016, 02:37:12 PM
IIRC i am not great in writing, and i am still in practise of that. if i could write that well, i would write a fiction first.
Great writers received their recognition after many years, and some even after his death, became famous. In life, many people do not appreciate. That does not need to throw something they like to do. If you want to try or learn, you need to continue to write and search for your reader.
Activity: 382
November 02, 2016, 01:40:53 PM
To write a good book, you need to create a virtual reality of mind and tell the reader. Create worlds ... interesting. Exciting. In that interesting to live. In which you will become better. All other requirements - the trash.

In short you need to be imaginative of relying a little bit of truth to make readers feel excitement when they are reading your books. Specially to those who have advance mentality. Books you have wrote can be inspire someone in the future.
To learn how to write a lot of mind is not necessary. The main thing to find an audience that will read and read these books interesting. This is really the most important issue that will need to be addressed.

As long as you've really got a good story to tell, finding an audience will follow.

Take a look at Harry Potter.

Sure there's marketing and all, but it wouldn't get the success it had if it weren't mainly for the story itself.

That's why I admire writers - it requires a lot of work and talent to be able to write good.
I think that talent has to be acquired in the process of learning or work. People are not born with it. Therefore it is necessary to take up a job like that, and learn to do it well.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
November 02, 2016, 12:41:35 PM
I and so the school is difficult given the type of job writing an essay where I want to be or how I spent the summer. The fact that the lay out on paper their thoughts not very easily. Therefore, it is some difficulty for me. But to write everything I tried, but nothing happened.
Activity: 274
October 22, 2016, 08:25:56 AM
I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

I never was much into writing before finishing high-school. I mean sure, I finished all my assignments and I went on to do so in college as well. During my time in college I realized that most people are really, really terrible at writing. I don't know whether it was the laziness or some other factor that prevented people to write creatively, but it was true. Life kinda threw a paid-writing assignment at my door, when a friend of mine came up to my home one day saying that his colleagues at university have had the worst time with their project papers and they needed help. We contacted them and negotiated a deal to write 5 university papers for them. I'm aware that this was plagiarism, but I wouldn't say no to ghost writing. Wink

It caught on ever since. I started writing for a local newspaper, began delving in social media and even introduced this forum to my services. Most of my writing is article based, created by research and supported by facts, but recently I've started generating these stories in my mind. Stories about whatever I get inspired from. I think this is a way my mind creates exercises in order for them to get embedded into my memory.

Wherever information needs to be conveyed it's up to us that we generate the compelling story that will make it embed in the recipients memory. The ability to keep a persons attention on a piece of information is so amazing, especially as I am aware of how short our attention span is.

This is why I write. To make money, to create compelling stories and to provide interesting content for people.
For the money, you can only write articles but not the book. Although many authors manage to find those who buy their creation for good money. True demand for the book has to be serious. Otherwise, nothing happens.
Probably better to go on courses or to take a master class in what the famous writer and do not waste time in vain.
Activity: 240
October 22, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

I never was much into writing before finishing high-school. I mean sure, I finished all my assignments and I went on to do so in college as well. During my time in college I realized that most people are really, really terrible at writing. I don't know whether it was the laziness or some other factor that prevented people to write creatively, but it was true. Life kinda threw a paid-writing assignment at my door, when a friend of mine came up to my home one day saying that his colleagues at university have had the worst time with their project papers and they needed help. We contacted them and negotiated a deal to write 5 university papers for them. I'm aware that this was plagiarism, but I wouldn't say no to ghost writing. Wink

It caught on ever since. I started writing for a local newspaper, began delving in social media and even introduced this forum to my services. Most of my writing is article based, created by research and supported by facts, but recently I've started generating these stories in my mind. Stories about whatever I get inspired from. I think this is a way my mind creates exercises in order for them to get embedded into my memory.

Wherever information needs to be conveyed it's up to us that we generate the compelling story that will make it embed in the recipients memory. The ability to keep a persons attention on a piece of information is so amazing, especially as I am aware of how short our attention span is.

This is why I write. To make money, to create compelling stories and to provide interesting content for people.
For the money, you can only write articles but not the book. Although many authors manage to find those who buy their creation for good money. True demand for the book has to be serious. Otherwise, nothing happens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2016, 07:21:31 AM
To write a good book, you need to create a virtual reality of mind and tell the reader. Create worlds ... interesting. Exciting. In that interesting to live. In which you will become better. All other requirements - the trash.

In short you need to be imaginative of relying a little bit of truth to make readers feel excitement when they are reading your books. Specially to those who have advance mentality. Books you have wrote can be inspire someone in the future.
To learn how to write a lot of mind is not necessary. The main thing to find an audience that will read and read these books interesting. This is really the most important issue that will need to be addressed.

As long as you've really got a good story to tell, finding an audience will follow.

Take a look at Harry Potter.

Sure there's marketing and all, but it wouldn't get the success it had if it weren't mainly for the story itself.

That's why I admire writers - it requires a lot of work and talent to be able to write good.
Activity: 217
Merit: 107
Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski
October 22, 2016, 05:18:55 AM

Activity: 251
October 22, 2016, 02:46:40 AM
When I then undertook to write poetry, but he did not succeed. The fact that we can think and talk a lot of emotion under the influence, but it is necessary to be able to lay out on paper. And the fact that it is also of interest to someone, a particular challenge.
Activity: 284
October 17, 2016, 05:44:51 PM

With today's possible to put the book on the Internet and in a dignified manner to advertise it, and then find an audience will not be so difficult. Unless of course an interesting story.
Activity: 243
October 17, 2016, 05:14:27 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
October 15, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Activity: 270
October 15, 2016, 11:29:23 AM
Activity: 223
October 06, 2016, 04:40:35 PM
IIRC i am not great in writing, and i am still in practise of that. if i could write that well, i would write a fiction first.
With the help of the Internet, where you can read a lot, you can try and learn a little, unless of course you like it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
October 04, 2016, 06:30:55 PM
Activity: 301
October 04, 2016, 06:00:08 PM
The writer is very difficult to determine its permanent genre. All the fancy, all nakoplennyyo Ring road, grief, joy, confusion boil and rush out. Perhaps this is what you need and perhaps this is what will prevent a good writer.
Activity: 278
October 02, 2016, 12:45:19 PM
Writing art - is the ability to clothe the human experience in literary form. It is not given to everyone, because we have a lot of writing but those who are interested to read for a lot less.
Activity: 246
September 30, 2016, 12:34:00 PM
I consider myself a writer.
In my profession, I gained tons of experience writing technical reports.
I've also written articles, blogs, and reviews - but mostly for fun and as a creative outlet.

I think many of those who started work on the Internet has a lot of experience with writing any articles or thematic reviews. But with the amateur level it is very easy to get to a professional.
Create a good product can anyone who will listen to the advice of well-known writers. There are many books for beginners who dream to succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2016, 03:21:13 AM
I think many of those who started work on the Internet has a lot of experience with writing any articles or thematic reviews. But with the amateur level it is very easy to get to a professional.
Write everyone can, but not everyone will read the writing you. This is a truth that must be understood by all who consider themselves great writing genius.

Grammatical errors, broken English and barely comprehensible drivel.
Please respond using proper English.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 28, 2016, 04:04:07 PM
Yes, I am writer who published a book about agriculture and water saving.

I talked about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anyone-interested-in-agriculture-1420163
Pages:
Jump to: