Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Anyone Here a Writer? - page 8. (Read 4684 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 02:51:56 PM
I consider myself a writer.
In my profession, I gained tons of experience writing technical reports.
I've also written articles, blogs, and reviews - but mostly for fun and as a creative outlet.

I think many of those who started work on the Internet has a lot of experience with writing any articles or thematic reviews. But with the amateur level it is very easy to get to a professional.
Write everyone can, but not everyone will read the writing you. This is a truth that must be understood by all who consider themselves great writing genius.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 02:07:36 AM
I've also written articles, blogs, and reviews - but mostly for fun and as a creative outlet.

I think many of those who started work on the Internet has a lot of experience with writing any articles or thematic reviews. But with the amateur level it is very easy to get to a professional.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2016, 01:35:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 24, 2016, 02:18:33 PM
I write when i'm high Smiley
i use to write stories and join some contest like Komikon contest. I was disappointed upon losing but then found out my story was revised a little and was on their publication. I can see its mine since lines i've wrote and the dialog of the characters as still there.

i do have published poetry on some sites as well. been with lulu.com for years already.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 24, 2016, 01:09:38 PM
The English language is goofy. After all, write is not to right as wrong is to rong.

Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 24, 2016, 08:45:55 AM
Me I am writer of some books even articles. I wrote books base on current events of one man whose tough talking since his time. I highlighted those goodside of the man specially his vision of his journey and the action's his done during his time. I also added some of his mistake to balance his story.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
September 23, 2016, 04:47:23 PM
Yep. Do it for a living.

I sometimes write other people's essays back in school. And I used to write a lot at home. And forums also help.
I do not seek help because they have a problem you need to decide for himself. It is therefore very interesting to unravel the mysteries of the forum and learn to write myself as the others do.
Write everything is possible. Only the skill of the writer may have a birth. Perhaps you need talent from birth rather than buy it at school.

No, it's just practice. There's a saying that being a successful writer is about hard work, luck and talent, in that order. And luck and talent are mostly a function of hard work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
September 23, 2016, 02:25:59 PM
Published poet, and a childrens book in the pipeline, a free toy with every book.
Sale of multiple toys for children in all the top stores a movie/TV series, man I going to be rich one day.

Sad Still on chapter one  Grin
Activity: 278
September 23, 2016, 12:56:12 PM
In today's world to be a writer it is easy enough. The main thing to reach out to people, that they should be interesting to read you, and of course, a topic in which you will be easy and you could do in this area of ​​the narrative. And all the rest with the help of modern technology everything can be done quite easily, and even books do not need to print.
Activity: 223
September 19, 2016, 05:59:46 PM
maybe you can count me too. First I write for my assignment. I forget when I started to write. Then I try to write about my fantasy, it based on my own life with some modified. Wink
Once, I would write a book. But now, I like to write some publication/ research report more.
But the research report may not be based on human fantasies. Science is more than you can imagine. You are engaged in a topic or do now. Just maybe there are ideas?
Activity: 275
September 17, 2016, 07:58:04 PM
A little writing itself and for itself. Of course, eat close people. This poem, and my love it. Probably not a professional production of words and rhyme, but I think that to memorize beautifully.
Activity: 602
September 16, 2016, 09:59:34 PM
maybe you can count me too. First I write for my assignment. I forget when I started to write. Then I try to write about my fantasy, it based on my own life with some modified. Wink
Once, I would write a book. But now, I like to write some publication/ research report more.
Activity: 251
September 16, 2016, 06:45:19 PM
As a child, when my brothers and sisters, parents are left to look after me, always wanted me to read the book to them. But books are not enough, and I wrote itself works. Very many things have been written and thought out. But after that, when all rose, I pushed the thought to write on something.
Activity: 265
September 15, 2016, 05:13:29 PM
I sometimes write other people's essays back in school. And I used to write a lot at home. And forums also help.
I do not seek help because they have a problem you need to decide for himself. It is therefore very interesting to unravel the mysteries of the forum and learn to write myself as the others do.
Write everything is possible. Only the skill of the writer may have a birth. Perhaps you need talent from birth rather than buy it at school.
Activity: 233
September 15, 2016, 03:10:44 PM
Activity: 313
September 14, 2016, 07:43:50 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 14, 2016, 06:45:33 PM
It was a dark and stormy night ...

The hot breath of the beast blows your hair back, it bellows once, long and loud, your body is frozen in fear, you open your eyes to the crawling unwholesomeness of the world, the pit in your stomach fills with snakes ...

The snakes in your stomach descend into the abyss and cross the threshold into the world of death, emerging in the form of a creeping red horror.  Terror trembles through your steely thews, and your mind cannot comprehend the non-Euclidian geometry which assaults your eyes at every turn.
Activity: 233
September 14, 2016, 06:41:43 PM
Since school years I was prepared to write well and dream, then I started to write a kind of comic. But this is more than just a hobby not gone. It stops as soon as the beginning of adulthood.
At school, a lot of people and a lot of writing. But in truth, it is also necessary skills. To read was interesting, you need to properly express their thoughts, and not just a set of words and phrases.
I, too, when it was engaged in writing stories for the younger brothers. The truth is you only pet hobby. On a more serious level, I did not even think to rise.
Activity: 255
September 14, 2016, 05:21:52 PM
Since school years I was prepared to write well and dream, then I started to write a kind of comic. But this is more than just a hobby not gone. It stops as soon as the beginning of adulthood.
At school, a lot of people and a lot of writing. But in truth, it is also necessary skills. To read was interesting, you need to properly express their thoughts, and not just a set of words and phrases.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2016, 12:26:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: