Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Anyone Here a Writer? - page 6. (Read 4725 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 07:06:17 AM
Occasionally.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
August 15, 2017, 11:22:34 AM
Not yet but i'm planing to write my own fantasy novel one day.
Activity: 1
August 15, 2017, 06:02:40 AM
When I at that point embraced to compose verse, yet he didn't succeed. The way that we can think and gab of feeling impaired, yet it is important to have the capacity to lay out on paper. What's more, the way that it is likewise important to somebody, a specific test.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
August 06, 2017, 11:44:01 PM
It was a dark and stormy night ...

The hot breath of the beast blows your hair back, it bellows once, long and loud, your body is frozen in fear, you open your eyes to the crawling unwholesomeness of the world, the pit in your stomach fills with snakes ...

The snakes in your stomach descend into the abyss and cross the threshold into the world of death, emerging in the form of a creeping red horror.  Terror trembles through your steely thews, and your mind cannot comprehend the non-Euclidian geometry which assaults your eyes at every turn.

Let me be your spirit animal. Give me your arm. Let me guide you. Do you see? I will lead you like an animal. This is not a place of honour. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Do you see?
Activity: 125
August 06, 2017, 08:45:35 PM
My brother is a professional writer, let me know if you have questions. He helps you gladly.
Activity: 217
Merit: 107
Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski
July 31, 2017, 01:11:01 PM
i wish i was. but i am just a piano player... writing is a skill that you born with.

That's not true.

Writing is a learned skill, and expression of thought and ideas can always be improved upon.

For example:

https://www.enchantingmarketing.com/how-to-improve-writing-skills/
July 19, 2017, 11:52:36 AM
I think writing is a skill that you born with, sadly I wasn't that lucky
Activity: 27
July 19, 2017, 11:43:47 AM
i wanted to be a writer. but i coudnt, yet this topic is very usefull for me to start!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 10:37:00 AM
At school I write with friends,,,
And that's when I share my thoughts
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
July 19, 2017, 08:49:02 AM
I write lyrics for My songs. Smiley
Kinda relaxing.
July 19, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
I think we are all writers, some just better than the others (for various reasons).
Writing can be a way to express your emotions or create a universe you've never lived in.
Activity: 42
January 30, 2017, 02:05:28 AM
I am posting in this thread because i am looking for good writers in bitcoin topic, i you write interesting articles and want to earn with bitcoin PM me.
Activity: 37
January 28, 2017, 07:02:02 AM
I am not a writer.
but many stories and poems which I like.
Activity: 40
January 25, 2017, 11:03:40 AM
I am not a writer. but I like to read the writings of interest.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 19, 2017, 05:48:24 AM
Voldemort couldn't kill Harry because his mother loved him?  So out of all the other people Voldemort killed, none of their mothers loved them? 

I think its because Harry's mother physically shielded him.

That is something I've wondered about though.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 19, 2017, 05:46:47 AM
I used to write short stories constantly, although my muse petered out in my early 20s and hasn't come back. Now I do most of the writing for the economic reports at work, which is almost more work. Oh hell, it is more work, as it's a constant struggle to get your point across in a concise manner without overloading the reader with words longer than two syllables. fmovies
todaypk
putlocker9
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200
January 12, 2017, 12:33:58 PM
You can hire good and talented writers from fiverr for very cheap and reasonable price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 25, 2016, 12:46:20 PM
To write a good book, you need to create a virtual reality of mind and tell the reader. Create worlds ... interesting. Exciting. In that interesting to live. In which you will become better. All other requirements - the trash.

In short you need to be imaginative of relying a little bit of truth to make readers feel excitement when they are reading your books. Specially to those who have advance mentality. Books you have wrote can be inspire someone in the future.
To learn how to write a lot of mind is not necessary. The main thing to find an audience that will read and read these books interesting. This is really the most important issue that will need to be addressed.

As long as you've really got a good story to tell, finding an audience will follow.

Take a look at Harry Potter.

Sure there's marketing and all, but it wouldn't get the success it had if it weren't mainly for the story itself.

That's why I admire writers - it requires a lot of work and talent to be able to write good.

The story of Harry Potter is unoriginal and doesn't make any sense.  That's why J.K. Rowling couldn't write books for adults, because she wasn't a good writer.  Children don't know the difference, so they'll read anything.

Voldemort couldn't kill Harry because his mother loved him?  So out of all the other people Voldemort killed, none of their mothers loved them?  If an evil guy could kill wizards just by saying one word to them, there wouldn't be any wizards left. 

The book is a cheap copy of other fantasy books, but it doesn't get the important parts right.  The villain should be an evil force more powerful than the heroes, threatening to destroy the entire universe, or steal everyone's souls to Hell and rule them for eternity, but instead he's just some guy that went to school there 20 years ago and turned out mean.

Activity: 1
November 23, 2016, 11:35:50 AM
If you want to get earn more you can visit cryptiplier. Cryptiplier is an online investment platform that allows bitcoin and altcoin investors to double their investment.
Activity: 164
November 02, 2016, 05:22:31 PM
In the world of high technology and great access to the resources of the Internet, to write a book at all is not too difficult to find, and the more the public that this work is like, is also possible via the Internet. So if you want to write a book, it's worth a try, and anything can happen.
Pages:
Jump to: