Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Avalon mining with customer hardware? Answer is here. - page 2. (Read 44352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Much can be said about BTC.. and the DGM method. Tongue

When the full scope is known, people will find something else to invest in because 20-50% of the coins mined this year, are essentially stolen property.

Can you explain a bit more? or provide some sort of link? I am very curious what it is all about?

I do not need anymore links to see the logic. lol Didn't you read this or any of the other theads ??

There is a group(s) of individuals hell bent on ensuring that Bitcoin will become and take on many of fiat's negative characteristics. eg. interest, gambling, get rich quick schemes/promises, theft ect..

Unless anything is done, this will turn out to be nothing but a big government/ cia backed plan to fool us into going cashless.

HT xD
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal

When the full scope is known, people will find something else to invest in because 20-50% of the coins mined this year, are essentially stolen property.

Can you explain a bit more? or provide some sort of link? I am very curious what it is all about?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
lol

http://forum.emunie.com/

Come join the future of crypto's and leave the greed to the elitist that have taken over this community.

The founder keeps referring to miners at hatchers and I can't take a currency named EMU seriously, what a joke!
legendary
lol

Come join the cult of yet another scam coin and lose all your money.

FYP

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
lol

Come join the cult of yet another scam coin and lose all your money.

FYP
Activity: 322
It depends what the meaning of the word "is" is...

GenXers prolly recall that, but the rest of you, Kiss

The Slick Willy quote, though, is how Yifu speaks. Apparently, he thinks that 'grown-ups' talk like that.
In reality, though, schiesters, liars and charlatans only need to speak so vaguely.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
open a ticket and pick the trouble type as REFUND.

support.avalon-asic.com
Hello BitSyncom
I waiting refund 4 days.

patience, he hasn't finished mining your refund with your hardware Tongue

he wants to max it before giving you a refund
Activity: 364
Merit: 252

support.avalon-asic.com
Hello BitSyncom
I waiting refund 4 days.

patience, he hasn't finished mining your refund with your hardware Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005

support.avalon-asic.com
Hello BitSyncom
I waiting refund 4 days.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
more and more evidence seem 2 crop up on Avalon using customer miners to do their own mining Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks for the post deletions guys that seriously made my day! You are all awesome sauce!

That was the mods, because of your abusive ranting, my posts, which were nothing but informative, were also removed, purely by association as I replied to yours...
Well, sir, you know the old saying: "You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas."  My problem is I'll never know if it should be "lay down with" or "lie down with."  That, and subtraction of a number from one with a less units digit (like 17-9).  Can't do it from memory.  Learning disabilities.

I'm sorry I missed the rants and your replies though. 
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
edit..
What is up with my post count ? Its been stuck at 280 for at least a day. lol
It says activity, not post count ...
legendary
While Max is a freak out master.. that guy is nuts and does not deserve anyone's attention.

Whatever happens, the damage and precidents have been set. The coins and the hashpower have been hoarded. Centralized beyond repair.

This has become nothing more than a false flag/ hope revolution to con us into going cashless. Did I say that already ?

Look at the "leaders" in this community for evidence of that. Nothing but cultist nonsense, irrational behavior, and constant pushing for us to break the law and "down with the governments" all while doing absolutely everything they can to make sure they are in check with the government's demands. The only service in bitcoin history that deserves an ounce of respect is the SilkRoad.

Here is my hippie freak out.. " GO CENTRALIZE YOURSELF MAAAAN ! puuff puff .. hack.. cough.. spit..

While Max is a freak out master.. that guy is nuts and does not deserve anyone's attention.

Whatever happens, the damage and precidents have been set. The coins and the hashpower have been hoarded. Centralized beyond repair.

This has become nothing more than a false flag/ hope revolution to con us into going cashless. Did I say that already ?

Is that...Alex Jones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4NlA97GeQ

Don't know.. I'm a bit traumatized by that hillary impersonation...

edit..
What is up with my post count ? Its been stuck at 280 for at least a day. lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Look at the "leaders" in this community for evidence of that. Nothing but cultist nonsense, irrational behavior, and constant pushing for us to break the law and "down with the governments" all while doing absolutely everything they can to make sure they are in check with the government's demands. The only service in bitcoin history that deserves an ounce of respect is the SilkRoad.
Activity: 532

Is that...Alex Jones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4NlA97GeQ
legendary

I thought radryan's posts were kinda funny. I would not wish for any harm to be done to anyone but his rant made me laugh.  Grin

I also do think manufacturers need to be held accountable somewhat for their actions, and someone going full meltdown is always amusing to watch...
Activity: 350
I thought radryan's posts were kinda funny. I would not wish for any harm to be done to anyone but his rant made me laugh.  Grin
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Thanks for the post deletions guys that seriously made my day! You are all awesome sauce!

That was the mods, because of your abusive ranting, my posts, which were nothing but informative, were also removed, purely by association as I replied to yours...

Me too. I made a funny and it was removed.   Embarrassed Now the world will never know how funny I am.

Pages:
Jump to: